Athletix Formula-X

rhgunner

Awards
I'm going to give this a try. I split a order with a friend. We ordered a total of 4 tubs for $95.02 shipped.

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
also be sure to pack down the powder in the scooper to get the full serving size in :)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
also be sure to pack down the powder in the scooper to get the full serving size in :)
Well you could do 1 packed heaping scoop, or 2 level scoops to = the full serving, those BCAA's puff out a lot.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i love that stuff its an amazing versatile product. BCAA's and DAA cant go wrong with that

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, it's good stuff.

just make sure you dont pack it in a zip lock bag when going out of the country, customs might think it's the other white powder....

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
also love how the powder is made...very fine and pure almost like powdered sugar

rhgunner

Awards
I can't wait to get it. I will be running it for 8 weeks (I'm doing two 4 week stacks, back2back) I hope to post a log.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait to get it. I will be running it for 8 weeks (I'm doing two 4 week stacks, back2back) I hope to post a log.
Definitely link us up if you decide to log it, I'd be down for following that.

nergy

Awards
yeah i'll definitely take some tubs next time ! Mine is almost done and this is a great product.

rhgunner

Awards
I just got my formula-x delivered, yesterday. Super fast shipping and buy 3 get 1 free. That was my first order at the company.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This stuff looks great, I would love to run it soon. I have used Titanium in the past; great stuff!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i loved every bit of my natty titanium and formula x run

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback guys, many that has not tried Formula-X yet, im sure when you do, you won't ever want to get off :D