Belly fat

sinnfinn

Awards
Anybody got any good sups that will help get the last of my belly fat . Tried oxy pro but not doing it . And yes my diet is on point.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
Check out Genomyx Abliderate & Eviscerate. Prototype Nutrition 7-Spray is another great option. Both of those companies put out nothing but solid products, and the above products are exactly what your looking for. With that said, make sure your diet stays on point...as that will be a big factor in loosing that last little bit of fat.

owlicks

owlicks

Awards
What ManBeast said. And FYI, your diet is not on point or else you wouldn't have bellyfat ;) Think about that.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
I'd suggest changing up your diet or restricting it more. Once your body gets to a certain % (different for everyone) it's going to hold on to the last few %'s. My suggestion is to start reducing carbs even more and up your HIT Cardio.

sinnfinn

Awards
You have a point owlicks . That why I asked because I needed someone to open my eyes .lower carbs and increase hit starts to day thanks again guys

nimbustim

Board Sponsor
Awards
What ManBeast said. And FYI, your diet is not on point or else you wouldn't have bellyfat ;) Think about that.
He never said his diet was always on point. He could very well just be getting into fitness or getting back on track.....hence him dropping fat.

sinnfinn

Awards
1 year of hard work so far . But I have a long way to go . You guys put in the work and I'm just learning and loving it. Lost 35lbs and got back 15-19 but not fat. I'm 6'4 215 and trying to grow. Thanks to all of you growing bigger and harder

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried some sort of fasting protocol?!

sinnfinn

Awards
No remember I try to lose fat and gain muscle . But I'm down to the last bit of fat I'm after. Then a long clean bulk

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lean Xtreme, Alpha T2, and Raspberry Ketones (along with a super strict diet) are doing wonders for me. I hold lower abdomen fat even at single digit body fat, so hopefully this will help along the way.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I am just keeping myself plugging away in the gym. It's going slowly and surely. There is no real spot shrinking for BF. Just have to keep burning it and burning it.

steppinRazor

Awards
whats the opinion on nutrient partitioning supps?
i also have similar goals and am thinking of adding some slin sane into my mix

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
I really like nutrient partitioners. SS is a good product. You could also look into Neovar, which we make, and Glycobol. I didn't respond great to glycobol (stomach pains), but SS and Neovar have not caused this problem.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
Check out Genomyx Abliderate & Eviscerate. Prototype Nutrition 7-Spray is another great option. Both of those companies put out nothing but solid products, and the above products are exactly what your looking for. With that said, make sure your diet stays on point...as that will be a big factor in loosing that last little bit of fat.
A great suggestion! New abliderate advanced was just released, beta, via our site! should be at more retailers shortly, but this is a great opportunity! i loved the first, as did many!

a great idea, A GDA slin sane is a vital tool for me on cuts and recomps, absolutely amazing, and at that price, can't be beat

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
realistically no suppliment that is systemic can truly target only belly fat...

Alpha T2 claims to target receptors that are prominent in the midsection:
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/new-alpha-t2-90-capsules.html

There are also localized transdermals that are designed to be local delivery. I believe eviscerate is one of them:
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/genomyx/eviscerate-4-oz.html

ManBeast
This combo is loved by many...two if the PES reps are huge fans of the combo in particular.

Times carb dieting and carb cycling always seemed to be my diet if choice for belly fat

timbonz

Awards
I hold lower abdomen fat even at single digit body fat, so hopefully this will help along the way.
I have similar problems.... what causes it to be locational like this?

I've just started on AX and Triazole, I have taken bloods before and will again after. So I will see if that makes any difference to my normal cutting routine and to the bloodwork.

Good luck getting ripped!!

Tim

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A good stim like dexaprime with a solid localized fat burner like eviscerate will do wonders imo.

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TTA-500, Raspberry Ketones, EC, and a good nutrient partitioner is a protocol I've had success with.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Reduce XT and other cortisol control aids are generally favorable for removing visceral fat, which is very common in the belly area.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In.