- 09-09-2004, 01:26 PM
- 09-09-2004, 02:42 PM
Originally Posted by Molehonea
How is your diet and training,need a little background here.
Try to remember supplements will only help(a little) if your dong eveything else correct...Focus more on current diet and proper training,and if you need expert advice for a reasonable fee..Bobo I call him Shredmaster can give you awsome advice.Look at his pic his veins are even striated...
09-21-2004, 03:53 PM
My diet needs some help. I am looking into aof my life style. I just wanted a suppliment to give me the boost.
09-23-2004, 02:16 PM
Get your diet in check first. My opinion is that supplements are a waste of money until you get the diet down. You will probably see a lot of improvement just from cleaning up your diet.Originally Posted by Molehonea
09-23-2004, 02:24 PM
You can try a combination of what I have been using and lost 70lbs in 11 months
Green Tea extract,guglesterones,yohimbin e,ephedra...
This is a potent stack but it does the job..but you have to give up the twinkies and ice cream,otherwise its a waste...
Similar Forum Threads
- By Super Tri's in forum SupplementsReplies: 26Last Post: 06-26-2006, 09:49 AM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 20Last Post: 03-29-2003, 02:45 PM
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-16-2003, 07:24 PM
- By Lifeguard in forum Training ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 03-13-2003, 03:10 PM
- By smokinghawk in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-08-2003, 07:22 AM