Focus XT expired on 4/11.. too old to still take?
- 01-16-2012, 02:39 PM
- 01-16-2012, 02:41 PM
I've been taking it..picked up a bunch of sports.nutrition online. Net for 9.99 a tub. Effects are the same, powder is a little more clumpy.
- 01-16-2012, 02:57 PM
01-16-2012, 03:04 PM
Pretty sure those are the ones with the misprinted label (which happened on Blue Rasp & Pink Lemonade flavors)...even if it did expire 4-11, still good to go using it
01-16-2012, 03:16 PM
Bingo, and even if it is past the expiration date, it will still be fine to use if it's been properly stored.Originally Posted by schizm
Serious Nutrition Solutions
Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
01-16-2012, 04:02 PM
01-16-2012, 07:51 PM
Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
All posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not reflect the views of SNS.
Similar Forum Threads
- By D2footballjrc in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-19-2012, 02:09 PM
- By rochabp in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 72Last Post: 09-27-2011, 06:45 PM
- By dat dude in forum Serious Nutrition SolutionsReplies: 18Last Post: 08-10-2011, 03:20 PM
- By Royd The Noyd in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-02-2010, 09:09 PM
- By mantisstriker in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 08-23-2007, 08:28 AM