Need new pre workout, Diesel Fuel?

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Yo havent been on the minds in a while, need to get back into lifting haha, been working alot..

I need to get a new pre workout and I can get Tokkyonutrition's Diesel Fuel for a decent price, I was wondering if anyone has tried this and what they thought about i
diesel fuel.jpg
t.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this serious? Never heard of them.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
two tubs of focus xt on our site is only 29.99.

and uh, it's some good stuff.

i woner if thats the same "advanced japanese technology" that i see on the side of my ramen noodle packets that are from japan?

steppinRazor

Awards
Lit-Up is a favorite of mine.. just ordered two tubs a few days ago.
its great energy without appetite suppression, and it has a full dose of DAA per 2 scoops.

i also used to be a big fan of taurus's wyked - but the last couple tubs i got werent the same as they used to be. taste was definitely off, the consistency was also less crystalline and more of a very fine powder - i swear the effects weren't up to par compared to the original..
still decent stuff tho

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a bunch of crap. DS Craze is the most impressive I have used recently and have to say it is just as effective three weeks into it as it was the first day.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Is this serious? Never heard of them.
I saw it on my buddys facebook and some guy gave him a code to get 50% off lol

i woner if thats the same "advanced japanese technology" that i see on the side of my ramen noodle packets that are from japan?
Haha japanese make some good stuff tho, I wanna hear from someone who has tried this

its great energy without appetite suppression, and it has a full dose of DAA per 2 scoops.

i also used to be a big fan of taurus's wyked - but the last couple tubs i got werent the same as they used to be. taste was definitely off, the consistency was also less crystalline and more of a very fine powder - i swear the effects weren't up to par compared to the original..
still decent stuff tho
Hmm ill have to take a look at Lit Up

Looks like a bunch of crap. DS Craze is the most impressive I have used recently and have to say it is just as effective three weeks into it as it was the first day.
Ya looks like crap thats why I dont buy without resorting to the minds first haha, I cant get my favorites anymore because all the pres have changed it seems :( superpump ,no xplode,black powder lol

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
tokkyo used to make some good ph's before the ban...never seen or looked into any of their other products

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards

still decent stuff tho
Weird, I'll look into it

allieninja

allieninja

Awards

Never heard of it....

AX SuperSize has been going great for me and many others if you want to give it a look:
Athletic Xtreme SuperSize (45 servings): Discount SuperSize Supplements

If you want to go at it beast mode; I stack SuperSize with AX UltraReps and I am LOVING it:
Athletic Xtreme Ultra Reps (20 servings): Discount Ultra Reps Supplements

I recently tried SAN Fierce and thought it was pretty good also.
These. OP if you want some samples of Fierce & Launch to try out just PM me :)

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Advanced Japanese Technology.

5 grams of Arginine.

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Current favorites for me: Maximize V2, Beast Mode, and N2KTS.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like maximizev2, white flood, and game day.
I love the hemavol and maximize V2 stack though.

I live in japan but never seen that before. Maybe only in Tokyo area? I live on kyuushuu. My knowledge/experience on Japanese supps like this is "the good stuff is in america".

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tokyo Nutrition used to be all over the muscle magazines. Its junk.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
uhhhh
do they also make a ton of sketchy ass prohormones?>

try out the newest version of maximize you will love it!!!

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
ya im staying away from tokyo nutrition, now just gotta see which one i wanna try the mostttt :)