Need some supplement advice

1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.59%

Need some supplement advice

I have been reading just about every forum on here over the past few days and I have a few questions.

Goals: Body re-composition mostly; I have some fat in my love handles /midsection i'd like to lose.
    Routine : I workout mostly 5 days per week for about 1 - 1.5 hrs per session.
    Weight: 167
    Diet: Pretty clean but lots of protein. Wakeup with ON Pro 2 scoops first thing in the morning. 2 scoops post workout then 2 scoops casein before bed. That is about approx. 168 grams per day not including normal meals

Complaints: Sometimes low libido and i am always tired / sluggish even on 8 hrs of sleep.

Current supplements
    1. ON 100% Gold Standard Whey 3 tubs / 5lbs each
    2. ON Casein - 5 lbs
    3. ON Pro Complex - not much left; might not rebuy for a while since I have 15lbs of #1.
    4. NOW ZMA - didnt do much except help me sleep and have crazy dreams.
    5. ON Creeatine Monohydrate
    6. ANIMAL FLEX & ANIMAL Pak - love them both and FLEX helps my shoulder discomfort.
    7. ECA - love the ECA stack. I use it mostly for pre-workout energy and do 24/200/80mg combo.
    8. 1.M.R - hate this stuff, the taste kills me.
    9. Jack3d

I have read great things about VidaSupps Vidatest and want to give it a try (will get the 3 month supply). What else do I need to buy to go with it? I am interested in boosting my test levels safely and getting the libido perks with it. Do I need Erase Pro to stack with it? Any other supplements I am missing?

I am also thinking maybe a future epi PH stack but I don't want to jump straight in to it, need more research on all of the available PH's.

Thanks for any help!

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

How long have you been on the ECA?
    Also Jack3d seems to have caffine and 1,3 in it as well, you have probably over-saturated and desensitized your receptors.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.59%

On days I workout I take 1 dose of the ECA before my workouts; that is for about 3 days per week and on other days i workout I use either 1m.r. or jack3d. Been doing this for about 6-8 months. On my 2 rest days I dont take any of those stimulants.

I workout after work from 5 - 6:30 pm so I need something to get me going. I am not a morning person really so getting up earlier to do a 6 a.m. workout is just hard as hell.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.59%

After I finish this bottle of 1mr i am done with it for good I think. I crash hard after a brutal workout and it just makes me feel nasty; jack3d doesn't make me crash like the 1mr does. I can stop the ECA for a while but I figured such an intro dose wasn't too bad to run for so long at even 5 days a week.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.97%

Yeah, even with non-daily use that's pretty harsh on your body man. You might want to consider something like:
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...p-60-caps.html

ManBeast
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  6. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TxAggie View Post
    I have been reading just about every forum on here over the past few days and I have a few questions.

Goals: Body re-composition mostly; I have some fat in my love handles /midsection i'd like to lose.
    Routine : I workout mostly 5 days per week for about 1 - 1.5 hrs per session.
    Weight: 167
    Diet: Pretty clean but lots of protein. Wakeup with ON Pro 2 scoops first thing in the morning. 2 scoops post workout then 2 scoops casein before bed. That is about approx. 168 grams per day not including normal meals

Complaints: Sometimes low libido and i am always tired / sluggish even on 8 hrs of sleep.

Current supplements
    1. ON 100% Gold Standard Whey 3 tubs / 5lbs each
    2. ON Casein - 5 lbs
    3. ON Pro Complex - not much left; might not rebuy for a while since I have 15lbs of #1.
    4. NOW ZMA - didnt do much except help me sleep and have crazy dreams.
    5. ON Creeatine Monohydrate
    6. ANIMAL FLEX & ANIMAL Pak - love them both and FLEX helps my shoulder discomfort.
    7. ECA - love the ECA stack. I use it mostly for pre-workout energy and do 24/200/80mg combo.
    8. 1.M.R - hate this stuff, the taste kills me.
    9. Jack3d

I have read great things about VidaSupps Vidatest and want to give it a try (will get the 3 month supply). What else do I need to buy to go with it? I am interested in boosting my test levels safely and getting the libido perks with it. Do I need Erase Pro to stack with it? Any other supplements I am missing?

I am also thinking maybe a future epi PH stack but I don't want to jump straight in to it, need more research on all of the available PH's.

Thanks for any help!
    You will enjoy the vidaTest and the adaptogens will help you alot. However, as the other poster mentioned. You could use a stim break and maybe give revamp a shot to help along with the Vida.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.59%

Thanks for the advice guys, keep it coming!

I am going to try the Revamp to clean things out; I have always been a stimulant whore so to say. I 1 bottle enough or pony up for 2? While running this should I cut out the pre-workout for a week or so or just keep going and lighten up on the ECA and go with 1mr and Jack3d?

@Ev - what else do people stack with VidaTest? I see some use it as PCT so is that all I need or will some Erase Pro add to it?

Since I am making the order what else do I need to add to my cart?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.59%

Where did my other post go? How long does mod approval take?

@Ev - do most people just run Vidatest or are they stacking it with something else? Would PES Erase be good to run alongside Vidatest?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.59%

Went ahead and bought 2 bottles of Revamp and some Orange Triad from NP. I will log my results to hopefully contribute to the community...

Thanks guys!
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.97%

I'm just hoping that they'll help clear out your receptors and help ya not crash so hard/feel dependant on stims.

ManBeast
  11. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TxAggie
    Went ahead and bought 2 bottles of Revamp and some Orange Triad from NP. I will log my results to hopefully contribute to the community...

Thanks guys!
    Good luck!
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.22%

You drinking enough water? A lack of hydration can make you feel sluggish regardless of the amount of sleep you're getting.

what's with the two scoops of protein in the morning, why not just eat your breakfast? Cause I'm sure you're doing both, and at the end of the day.. it's just excess calories..
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.59%

Honestly I do the protein in the morning because I have a hard time eating as much protein as I should. Here is the routine:

Wakeup - 2 scoops ON Whey

Breakfast - ***e greek yogurt cup, special k red berries / or Special K Blueberries, 1 cup 1% milk in cereal, maybe some fruit like pineapple or grapes.

Lunch - We usually go out from work but go to the usual places. On weekends it is cleaner with a lean cuisine or something ligher.
    Thai food - cashew chicken w/extra chicken,
    Buffalo Wild Wings - boneless wings and 1/2 fries.
    Burger places - chicken sandwhich & usually eat half fries.
    Firehouse subs (not often) - gotta love the steamer w/broc and cheese soup or baked lays :-)
    Freebirds - burrito place like Chipotle

Workout - around 5 - 6:30 then immediate post work out shake (2 scoops whey)

Dinner - usually a frozen lean cuisine and / or something with chicken breasts in it and vegetables. I usually go light for dinner and save 1 cheat day for Saturdays with the girl.

Before bed = ZMA around 9 p.m. and then casein protein (2 scoops) at 10:00 p.m.

My "diet" kind of stinks but working 10 - 12 hrs most days keeps me from bringing in 3 meals to work and eating a body builders diet. I usually get about 2000 - 2900 calories per day assuming we dont go ape **** for lunch. :-)
  14. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.03%

I would step back from the heavy stims for a bit. Maybe take a look at something like Nimbus Nutritions Harmony.
    ~ Still Around ~
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.22%

are you drinking enough water.. you should be with your stimulants, creatine and high sodium intake. idk about those lean cuisines, they may be alright for a quick snack.. but there is only like 200-250 calories a box.. with at least 2, and even 3 to 4 times the amount of carbs to protein. Chicken, lean steak, pork, fish and veggies for dinner would do you much better. A half can of Salmon will give your protein and 2 grams of Omega 3's.. equivalent to 7 standard fish oil pills, that with some cooked spinach and your golden.

The reason you could feel tired and sluggish is that lunch of yours. Heavy meals tend to make people sluggish. While they don't look like huge meals on paper and maybe even going down.. the items you listed are high in hidden fats and loaded with sodium (not really hidden if you're looking though) Your best option is to split those lunch calories into two meals, you would either have to bring the stuff to eat.. or go lighter at lunch.. like a chicken salad.. and then pack some almonds and beef jerky a couple hours before workout.

also it looks like you're getting an adequate amount of protein. Maybe instead of the two scoops you could add one scoop to your breakfast and have the other scoop between breakfast and lunch, with an apple or some almonds or something. If anything at least you'll feel like you striving to eat like a bodybuilder by bringing it to work. Just a suggestion though
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.28%

Hey man you should consider IF if the heavy eating tends to make you sluggish!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.59%

I use to bring my lunch (1 chicken breast grilled with rice) and honestly it wasn't enough food. I felt the same usually (weighed 155 - 160 or so) except hungry by 5 a.m. and my gains in the gym were very flat; stuck in plateaus.

Yesterday I had a grilled chicken ceasar wrap (500 cals) at work and I had absolutely no energy to workout; did light bicepts and back workout. I am going to try revamp and get my body back to "normal" for a few weeks and then might get some blood work done to make sure everything is normal before I try Vidatest. It just feels like I have low t; I fit almost a lot of the symptoms.

I have been stim free for 3 days as well which sucks....
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.97%

Yeah, I'm sure there are many people out there who have burnt their receptors out on things like tripple grande lattes with 5x espresso shots in them 3-4 times a day, it sucks coming "clean" (I had a pepsi-max habit about a year ago that i kicked for numerous reasons, mostly it being a dark acidic cola).

ManBeast

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-27-2011, 02:14 AM
  2. Supplement Advice
    By marksdiman123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-23-2011, 03:30 PM
  3. Supplement advice
    By rm123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-20-2011, 01:00 PM
  4. Advice on supplement to take