How do you guys take all your supps in the morning? Seems impossible!

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Just finished a run of AndroHard and will soon bridge over to AndroBulk (when it is finally shipped).

In the meantime, I'm trying a run of PP's TRS for PCT. However, there are four products to take in the morning, and that seems like a lot!

How would you do it? I usually down a small protein drink before my coffee. I would then shower and dress, then take my AH before leaving for work.

Now I need to take:
*TCF-1 (5 ml)
*Sustain Alpha (5 ml)
*EndoAmp Max (1 scoop)
*Toco-8 (1 scoop)

For those who have done this before, how did you work it?

Suggestions from anybody?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Oh man, thats not much at all lol. I pop so many pills throughout the day i feel like a junkie. And my gf hates it.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah bro not much...im looking at close to 50 pills a day

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Gonna cosign with the above posters, what you're taking isn't much at all. Just do it.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
manly men swallow...

steppinRazor

Awards
agreed w/ the above posts...well maybe not the one about manly men swallowing..but you get the idea ;)

im just confused on your plan to start post cycle then jump back on cycle or "bridge" i think you said..

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
agreed w/ the above posts...well maybe not the one about manly men swallowing..but you get the idea ;)

im just confused on your plan to start post cycle then jump back on cycle or "bridge" i think you said..
good point, I completely overlooked that.

OP what exactly are you doing PCT for if you're bridging to another compound? Or maybe I'm reading it wrong/you forgot something.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Yeah I take like 50,000 pills a day. just split them up morning and night, and take some stuff mid-day if warranted.....but maybe he is doing a quick one month PCT before jumping onto another cycle.....I was thinking the same thing, it's not a cruise ....but a quick intensive PCT then jump onto something else.......something to do while he waits for the next PH to arrive :D

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh man, thats not much at all lol. I pop so many pills throughout the day i feel like a junkie. And my gf hates it.
Hahah the gf issue!

Every mkrnkng When I pull out my backpack of supps she gives me the look of death as I lay then all out on the bed and organize them into two zip lock bags for the day. Haha

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahah the gf issue!

Every mkrnkng When I pull out my backpack of supps she gives me the look of death as I lay then all out on the bed and organize them into two zip lock bags for the day. Haha
I'm at 18 different supps (staples included) equaling 45 pills :-0

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Hahah the gf issue!

my ex didn't like the numerous pills either. she never directly said anything but you could just tell by her facial expressions.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
doesn't look to be a pill issue, it's more that he's got different liquid supps and powders

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats not alot..geez....how I would take the,..in my mouf

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
doesn't look to be a pill issue, it's more that he's got different liquid supps and powders
Right. I'm not familiar with those. Just had to lol at the gf thing. Sry to derail the thread.

IMO though, there's no "easy" way to take supps sometimes... U just gotta follow the directions / advice here and if it means lugging bottles with you and slipping away momentarily to
Choke down some powders/liquids, then that's whatcha gotta do!

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently at 26 pills a day too, been at at the 50 range too a few months ago. When in PCT the pill count is crazy :p

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont think its GF issues more like guys not sacking up and taking command

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You follow the directions on the bottle if it says take 5ml of SA take it says one scoop of toco take it. Just read directions and man up. It's not that hard SA and TCF are oral ones and easy.

pjmc

Awards
Let's talk more in detail about what you guys are taking to equate to so many pills per day!

Here's my list:

Whey protein
Multivitamin
Vitamin C
Vitamin D3
Vitamin b12
B complex
Fish oil
CLA
Flax oil
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Indole-3-Carbinol
7-Keto
Creatine
L-Glutamine
BCAAs
Blood sugar formula
Vanadyl Sulfate
Taurine
Carnitine
Rhodiola Rosea
Ashwagandha
Astragalus
Bacopa Moneira
Fenugreek
Maca
Tribulus
Damiana

Um.. wow.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let's talk more in detail about what you guys are taking to equate to so many pills per day!

Here's my list:

Whey protein
Multivitamin
Vitamin C
Vitamin D3
Vitamin b12
B complex
Fish oil
CLA
Flax oil
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Indole-3-Carbinol
7-Keto
Creatine
L-Glutamine
BCAAs
Blood sugar formula
Vanadyl Sulfate
Taurine
Carnitine
Rhodiola Rosea
Ashwagandha
Astragalus
Bacopa Moneira
Fenugreek
Maca
Tribulus
Damiana

Um.. wow.
You take creatine, glutamine, bcaa's, and taurine in pill form?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol I'll post mine up later tonight. Off to take a polygraph for the state police!

J19891

J19891

Awards
lmao I thought I was the only one. I force my girlfriend to sit and listen while I ramble on about the science behind all the stuff so she doesn't think it's shady (don't use PH's) but she gets pissed because it takes me 2 hours to get out of my house in the morning.

Between choking down like 20 something caps, a PWO, a protein shake and some powders she's ready to have a panic attack.

You guys who are popping in the 40-50 range make me feel like less of a junkie lol I'm gonna have to show her this thread so she can see there are women out there suffering along with her lol.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hahaha ^^ I'm like babe, listen to this, read that.. It'll help you understand. She's like "omfg idc" or "yiure dumb" must be nice to be 100 pounds and never workout and eat bowls of pasta lol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
It IS hard to explain PH's to girls....they usually will not ask you random questions about "do you do steroids" LOL....but for the bold ones that do, how do you explain PH's? sounds like some little kid making up a convenient lie that nobody believes. If its a GF its a bit easier since you can show her and she see's what you do....but for random girls you know....they are not gonna go for it.....you're a roider :D

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i make my chick watch while i take my pills...

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
J19891

J19891

Awards
This thread is now officially titled "How do you explain popping 20-60 caps a day to the girls you're ****ing."

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
This thread is now officially titled "How do you explain popping 20-60 caps a day to the girls you're ****ing."
I like that title better. Has more of a ring to it.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol

Erase 4/day
Anabeta 4/day
Shift 3/day
Oep 3/day
N2slin 3/day
Zinc- 1/day
Calc/magnesium-2 /day
D3- 1/day
Multi- 2/day
Acetyl l carn- 3/day
Sam e- 1 /day
Yok3d- 3 wo days
L tyrosine- 2/day
Lipo pm- 3/night
5htp- 1/night

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I cam agree.
If I had a live in ole lady, boy o boy all the stuff I take and have coming to the house...
Bad part about it I ain't even super huge haha.... Yet!

& to the guys taking 25+ pills... What r ya swallowing Animal paks? :lol:

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
animal pak surpasses the 25 pill minimum with one fuqin serving.
It's 11.
I guess I take a lot of pills too never counted or cared.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I only take 22 per day. But some of it is in powder form like the aminos and DAA so I save pills there, and I do take a few scripts but that doesn't really count. tums and gas-x pills, but again that is not REALLY supplements. And things like Erase Pro drops you from 3 to 1. So there are a lot of variables. But I seem to be on the less extreme end :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I only take 22 per day. But some of it is in powder form like the aminos and DAA so I save pills there, and I do take a few scripts but that doesn't really count. tums and gas-x pills, but again that is not REALLY supplements. And things like Erase Pro drops you from 3 to 1. So there are a lot of variables. But I seem to be on the less extreme end :D
U need tums an gas x for that 300g+ of protein.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
. . . maybe he is doing a quick one month PCT before jumping onto another cycle.....I was thinking the same thing, it's not a cruise ....but a quick intensive PCT then jump onto something else.......something to do while he waits for the next PH to arrive :D
You got it - that's what I meant to say . . .

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Yep.

However, now I know that I should sack up and deal with it - my daily supplement intake is nothing compared to some of you!

(I do take a few other sups throughout the day, though. I was just concerned with my morning "get up and get to work" routine)

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's my breakfast routine :(

LOL. I'm over 55 now

OUT OF CONTROL

Lol

Erase 4/day
Anabeta 4/day
Shift 3/day