datnewnew

Awards
Cons are you're wasting your money.

Just get creatine monohydrate.

FiveStarSupps

FiveStarSupps

Awards
Proven to work...

No bloating, loading, cycling or any other usuals with Mono.

Of course Mono is the most studied, trialled and proven supplement with the most research of pretty much all time - doesn't mean Kre-Alkalyn isn't any good. I used it for 3 months straight (All American EFX original patented K.A) didn't monitor it at all...trained and ate as per my diet and schedule at the time and didn't think much of it. After I jumped off however over a few weeks you notice a few differences like body composition changes and strength in some lifts... That's just me anyway!

It's dirt cheap in the states anyway so no harm in giving it a shot.

Anthony
Five Star Supplements

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Proven to work...
by the virtue that it's just buffered creatine then yes it is proven to work... as far as all the marketing claims behind it they are not proven

@ OP.. i've used it and found it no different than mono in terms of strength, size, or sides... pretty pricey considering how cheap creatine is nowadays but convenience of pills is nice

primordial performance has great prices on their creatine if they still carry it... save a ton, get way more creatine, and works the same

FiveStarSupps

FiveStarSupps

Awards
by the virtue that it's just buffered creatine then yes it is proven to work... as far as all the marketing claims behind it they are not proven
I think very rarely any marketing claims on any product are proven. In terms of what it does and how it works it is proven.

correaconda

correaconda

Awards
im taking two before and two after workouts is that okay?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
strong thread bump, the masses will agree that kre- isnt worth the money...i would go mono, then mcc.....

therealest77

strong thread bump, the masses will agree that kre- isnt worth the money...i would go mono, then mcc.....
I wonder why everyone keeps saying this? The stuff is very inexpensive, and frankly, I like the stuff. Even if it's not the best, it's not bad either.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I wonder why everyone keeps saying this? The stuff is very inexpensive, and frankly, I like the stuff. Even if it's not the best, it's not bad either.
never said it was expensive and its all personal preference its just most feel mono, creapure, mcc work just as good for less money....if it works for you then by all means use it

therealest77

never said it was expensive and its all personal preference its just most feel mono, creapure, mcc work just as good for less money....if it works for you then by all means use it
The scientist who made creapure stated that Creatine wasn't an amino acid. So if you believe what he said then by all means use creapure as well. Just thought you should know.

Just eat and push the iron

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
im taking two before and two after workouts is that okay?
Take one dose immediately upon waking and one dose before workout, the Kre-Alkalyn is not a fast acting creatine so its not ideal to take it after workout

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
The scientist who made creapure stated that Creatine wasn't an amino acid. So if you believe what he said then by all means use creapure as well. Just thought you should know.

ok.....

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Cons are you're wasting your money.

Just get creatine monohydrate.
This.

Proven to work...

No bloating, loading, cycling or any other usuals with Mono.

Of course Mono is the most studied, trialled and proven supplement with the most research of pretty much all time - doesn't mean Kre-Alkalyn isn't any good. I used it for 3 months straight (All American EFX original patented K.A) didn't monitor it at all...trained and ate as per my diet and schedule at the time and didn't think much of it. After I jumped off however over a few weeks you notice a few differences like body composition changes and strength in some lifts... That's just me anyway!

It's dirt cheap in the states anyway so no harm in giving it a shot.

Anthony
Five Star Supplements
Strong BS...now I know which company to veer away from.

Take one dose immediately upon waking and one dose before workout, the Kre-Alkalyn is not a fast acting creatine so its not ideal to take it after workout
How fast a creatine acts is irrelevant. PCr saturation is always the ultimate result unless you are using CEE.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Biologically speaking, creatine is not an amino acid. Structurally, it may be, but we generally don't use that definition.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You dont get a "kick" from creatine, it needs to build up saturation levels. That's why so many do a "load" phase (10g) to get to saturation levels and then a maintenance dose (5g) after that.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
there needs to be a creatine 101 thread or sticky...

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
But Coop, it's created combining 3 different amino acids....
It doesn't matter. Take another look at the structure. There is no characteristic amine coming off the alpha carbon (and there are no carbons beyond that; obviously proline is an exception to this rule). For this reason it is not an amino acid but rather a nitrogenous acid.

therealest77

It doesn't matter. Take another look at the structure. There is no characteristic amine coming off the alpha carbon (and there are no carbons beyond that; obviously proline is an exception to this rule). For this reason it is not an amino acid but rather a nitrogenous acid.
Opening up my book right now for confirmation on this (I'm on the fence of disagreeing)

therealest77

What are your thoughts on Ageforce's stupid Creatine patch?

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
krealkalyn has worked well for me dose in the morning and after workout. i dont get the same sides with it as with the mono

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like Kre-Alkalyn preworkout at 3 caps and I use 5 grams of Creapure post and this
combo works great for me. I don't believe in loading creatine because after about
3 weeks your muscles will be saturated with creatine and I think the bad side effects
that people complain about is when they do the week of loading at about 20 grams a
day. One other thing about Kre-Alkalyn you don't have to use the AAEFX brand you
can get it from Now Sports which is the same creatine at about $6 to $7 less and
Creapure I just pick up 1000 grams for $16 so they are both pretty reasonably priced.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally really like Kre alk except for the price vs regular creatine mono

Wish someone would just cap a few grams of creatine monohydrate and sell it the regular price of mono

I'd be all over that ****

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have to admit, i took size on(old formula) for 4 weeks and felt ok© went onto nos ether and gainer 10kgs on bench and kept it after....

I kike this firm abive cm, and dont mind controlled labs green mag!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 12
Supplements 9
Supplement Logs 2