krealkalyn

does this product get you bulk?
    what are the cons of taking this?

2. New Member

Cons are you're wasting your money.

Just get creatine monohydrate.
  3. New Member

Proven to work...

No bloating, loading, cycling or any other usuals with Mono.

Of course Mono is the most studied, trialled and proven supplement with the most research of pretty much all time - doesn't mean Kre-Alkalyn isn't any good. I used it for 3 months straight (All American EFX original patented K.A) didn't monitor it at all...trained and ate as per my diet and schedule at the time and didn't think much of it. After I jumped off however over a few weeks you notice a few differences like body composition changes and strength in some lifts... That's just me anyway!

It's dirt cheap in the states anyway so no harm in giving it a shot.

Anthony
    Five Star Supplements
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FiveStarSupps View Post
    Proven to work...
    by the virtue that it's just buffered creatine then yes it is proven to work... as far as all the marketing claims behind it they are not proven

@ OP.. i've used it and found it no different than mono in terms of strength, size, or sides... pretty pricey considering how cheap creatine is nowadays but convenience of pills is nice

primordial performance has great prices on their creatine if they still carry it... save a ton, get way more creatine, and works the same
  5. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by chocolatemilk

by the virtue that it's just buffered creatine then yes it is proven to work... as far as all the marketing claims behind it they are not proven
    I think very rarely any marketing claims on any product are proven. In terms of what it does and how it works it is proven.
  6. Senior Member

Strength goes up on it always!
  7. New Member

im taking two before and two after workouts is that okay?
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Strength goes up on it always!
    I HAVE ALWAYS HAD GOOD RESULTS ON THIS. I JUST DRINK ALOT OF WATER
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

strong thread bump, the masses will agree that kre- isnt worth the money...i would go mono, then mcc.....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech
    strong thread bump, the masses will agree that kre- isnt worth the money...i would go mono, then mcc.....
    I wonder why everyone keeps saying this? The stuff is very inexpensive, and frankly, I like the stuff. Even if it's not the best, it's not bad either.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Monohydrate >
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyGT
    Monohydrate >
    Hell, even if it is, the stuff still isn't bad. Just eat food and push the iron.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by therealest77 View Post
    I wonder why everyone keeps saying this? The stuff is very inexpensive, and frankly, I like the stuff. Even if it's not the best, it's not bad either.
    never said it was expensive and its all personal preference its just most feel mono, creapure, mcc work just as good for less money....if it works for you then by all means use it
    www.lgsciences.com
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech

never said it was expensive and its all personal preference its just most feel mono, creapure, mcc work just as good for less money....if it works for you then by all means use it
    The scientist who made creapure stated that Creatine wasn't an amino acid. So if you believe what he said then by all means use creapure as well. Just thought you should know.

Just eat and push the iron
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  180 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by correaconda View Post
    im taking two before and two after workouts is that okay?
    Take one dose immediately upon waking and one dose before workout, the Kre-Alkalyn is not a fast acting creatine so its not ideal to take it after workout
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion." -Muhammad Ali
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

The scientist who made creapure stated that Creatine wasn't an amino acid. So if you believe what he said then by all means use creapure as well. Just thought you should know.

ok.....
    www.lgsciences.com
  17. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by datnewnew View Post
    Cons are you're wasting your money.

Just get creatine monohydrate.
    This.

Quote Originally Posted by FiveStarSupps View Post
    Proven to work...

No bloating, loading, cycling or any other usuals with Mono.

Of course Mono is the most studied, trialled and proven supplement with the most research of pretty much all time - doesn't mean Kre-Alkalyn isn't any good. I used it for 3 months straight (All American EFX original patented K.A) didn't monitor it at all...trained and ate as per my diet and schedule at the time and didn't think much of it. After I jumped off however over a few weeks you notice a few differences like body composition changes and strength in some lifts... That's just me anyway!

It's dirt cheap in the states anyway so no harm in giving it a shot.

Anthony
    Five Star Supplements
    Strong BS...now I know which company to veer away from.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero View Post
    Take one dose immediately upon waking and one dose before workout, the Kre-Alkalyn is not a fast acting creatine so its not ideal to take it after workout
    How fast a creatine acts is irrelevant. PCr saturation is always the ultimate result unless you are using CEE.
  18. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Biologically speaking, creatine is not an amino acid. Structurally, it may be, but we generally don't use that definition.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero View Post
    You dont get a "kick" from creatine, it needs to build up saturation levels. That's why so many do a "load" phase (10g) to get to saturation levels and then a maintenance dose (5g) after that.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

there needs to be a creatine 101 thread or sticky...
    www.lgsciences.com
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69

Biologically speaking, creatine is not an amino acid. Structurally, it may be, but we generally don't use that definition.
    But Coop, it's created combining 3 different amino acids....
  22. Diamond Member

But Coop, it's created combining 3 different amino acids....
    It doesn't matter. Take another look at the structure. There is no characteristic amine coming off the alpha carbon (and there are no carbons beyond that; obviously proline is an exception to this rule). For this reason it is not an amino acid but rather a nitrogenous acid.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

It doesn't matter. Take another look at the structure. There is no characteristic amine coming off the alpha carbon (and there are no carbons beyond that; obviously proline is an exception to this rule). For this reason it is not an amino acid but rather a nitrogenous acid.
    Opening up my book right now for confirmation on this (I'm on the fence of disagreeing)
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

What are your thoughts on Ageforce's stupid Creatine patch?
  25. Diamond Member

What are your thoughts on Ageforce's stupid Creatine patch?
    Considering oral monohydrate has nearly 100% bioavailability, it's obviously just a marketing gimmick.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Considering oral monohydrate has nearly 100% bioavailability, it's obviously just a marketing gimmick.
    My man.......
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

krealkalyn has worked well for me dose in the morning and after workout. i dont get the same sides with it as with the mono
  28. New Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I like Kre-Alkalyn preworkout at 3 caps and I use 5 grams of Creapure post and this
    combo works great for me. I don't believe in loading creatine because after about
    3 weeks your muscles will be saturated with creatine and I think the bad side effects
    that people complain about is when they do the week of loading at about 20 grams a
    day. One other thing about Kre-Alkalyn you don't have to use the AAEFX brand you
    can get it from Now Sports which is the same creatine at about $6 to $7 less and
    Creapure I just pick up 1000 grams for $16 so they are both pretty reasonably priced.
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.

I personally really like Kre alk except for the price vs regular creatine mono

Wish someone would just cap a few grams of creatine monohydrate and sell it the regular price of mono

I'd be all over that ****
  30. Senior Member

Have to admit, i took size on(old formula) for 4 weeks and felt okę went onto nos ether and gainer 10kgs on bench and kept it after....

I kike this firm abive cm, and dont mind controlled labs green mag!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Krealkalyn+jack3d
    By RedneckDB in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 05:09 PM
  2. Hemodraulix / Krealkalyn
    By PatrickJ in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 12:48 AM