RS Transaderm Questions

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf
    I didn't like applying it to my balls; made them feel really inflamed.

I was doing 5 pumps for a while. One pump on the top of each foot and one pump on each should/trap area and one pump on my upper chest.
    I never had a problem applying to "the boys" 2 pumps there for the extra DHT conversion and then 3 to each shoulder is what I did
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

2. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I never had a problem applying to "the boys" 2 pumps there for the extra DHT conversion and then 3 to each shoulder is what I did
    Yeah I just have sensitive skin
    •   

3. I was using 6 pumps ED and loved it during my cycle. Def helped my libido and lethargy. Only side effect if you want to call it that was how ridiculously hungry I always was...... I would eat a huge meal and be hungry an hour later.

4. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    I was using 6 pumps ED and loved it during my cycle. Def helped my libido and lethargy. Only side effect if you want to call it that was how ridiculously hungry I always was...... I would eat a huge meal and be hungry an hour later.
    Yeh that is a big one with Transaderm. Hunger goes up big time due to the increased anabolism.
    Recoverbro Elite

5. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Yeh that is a big one with Transaderm. Hunger goes up big time due to the increased anabolism.
    It was great I definitely recommended it to my friends. I am including it in every cycle from here on out.

6. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

It was great I definitely recommended it to my friends. I am including it in every cycle from here on out.
    That is a good call man. It compliments any and all PH cycles beautifully with a great OTC test base
    Recoverbro Elite

7. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    That is a good call man. It compliments any and all PH cycles beautifully with a great OTC test base
    Even on a cutting cycle? I guess i'm more concerned about bloat....got a cutting cycle coming up and trans is something i want to run but am concerned about the bloat since i'm trying to lean out

8. You will be safe man. I have never experienced any bloat using it.

9. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I was using 6 pumps ED and loved it during my cycle. Def helped my libido and lethargy. Only side effect if you want to call it that was how ridiculously hungry I always was...... I would eat a huge meal and be hungry an hour later.
    As I understand rs- transaderm gives hunger... interesting to put it in a cycle of cutting?
    And how counter this hunger?

10. I will be receiving my first bottle of RS Transaderm tomorrow and looking for some guidance. I am 48 years old, 5'9" and 225lbs. I am looking to cut about 25 more pounds of fat and make some moderate muscle gains. I current hit the gym 3 day a week for about 45 minutes. What is recommended for a beginner like me in order to get the best results? Do I need to change my diet, do I need to increase my protein intake, should I be working out like a beast? Any direction or assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    spen418
    •   

11. Received Transaderm

Just received my first bottle today and it is about 3/4 full. Has anyone had the same experience? I'm feeling ripped off and might return the bottle.

12. Quote Originally Posted by spen418 View Post
    Just received my first bottle today and it is about 3/4 full. Has anyone had the same experience? I'm feeling ripped of and might return the bottle.
    How much is this? Looks about the same as Dermacrine.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    cls@seriousnutritionsolutions. com

13. Quote Originally Posted by spen418 View Post
    Just received my first bottle today and it is about 3/4 full. Has anyone had the same experience? I'm feeling ripped off and might return the bottle.
    That is how it comes. You will still get all the pumps you are suppose to.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Misfit28 View Post

How much is this? Looks about the same as Dermacrine.
    Yea it has tne same ingedient profile as Dermacrine. It last almost twice as long, but it is usually more then twice the cost. I use Dermacrine and Transaderm interchangeably. Which ever has the better deal going is what I usually go with.

15. Transaderm was a really good deal when it first came out. The carrier was much better and the cost was on par. Now it's just too expensive. If it came back down in price I would buy some more

Similar Forum Threads

1. ? About Transaderm
    By DWeaver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-16-2011, 05:03 PM
  2. transaderm with TRT
    By fanzdslpwr1 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 08:54 PM