creatine monohydrate

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
good morning ., i have read that creatine monohydrate is a proven and effective mucle building supplement , but that is causes bloating ..would a product such as erase counteract this ..thank you

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Great question and I typically get bloated on generic versions of crea-mono.

May want to look into AX German Creatine (Creapure)

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
ok i will check it out i do have a micronized german creatine..it says the highest grade german source creapure . so that type wont cause the bloating effect ? doing more of a recomp after pct so didnt really want bloating and i have been using erase as part of pct . thanks for your imput

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
ok i will check it out i do have a micronized german creatine..it says the highest grade german source creapure . so that type wont cause the bloating effect ? doing more of a recomp after pct so didnt really want bloating and i have been using erase as part of pct . thanks for your imput
Regular creatine mono bloats the hell out of my insides (internal-cramping). Haven't had any issues with Creapure.

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
ok thank you . i did read the ax product it does indicate the creapure will not cause excessive bloating .. thanks again

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
You're very welcome

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
I haven't really had a problem with bloating with any creatine mono I've used

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't really had a problem with bloating with any creatine mono I've used
Me either. Its not with everybody. It just seems to be the common side amongst users

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never experience bloating either but my suggestions are kre alkalyn, creapure, or magneisum creatine chelate.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
First off cool avi of that dog!

With creating I don't think I bloat too much but don't load just take your 5-10g everyday I say 10g cause some people like to do post and pre w/o even so you could probably use 3G either way too...
One of my favorite creatine products is universal storm: has multiple creatines in it (proven ones) and has a n.o. complex to help it get in your body... go check it out man one of my favorite products.

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Creatine monohydrate, although dirt cheap, may not be greatly beneficial in your recomp phase. German creatine is widely known for being cleaner and purer than many creatines. And just like any other phase (Cutting, Bulking, Recompositioning, etc) cleaner is always better.

So i agree with that bb12 guy. lol

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok i will check it out i do have a micronized german creatine..it says the highest grade german source creapure . so that type wont cause the bloating effect ?
You already have the best type of creatine so I wouldn't bother purchasing anything more until you finish what you have. People only get bloated if they don't know how to use it or they take too much. It is the excess amount that they take that causes the bloating. You only need 3 grams a day, 5 max. Don't follow the "loading directions" and you will be fine. Just take one level scoop with some protein powder. No need to load up on carbs either, that is another cause of bloating.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You already have the best type of creatine so I wouldn't bother purchasing anything more until you finish what you have. People only get bloated if they don't know how to use it or they take too much. It is the excess amount that they take that causes the bloating. You only need 3 grams a day, 5 max. Don't follow the "loading directions" and you will be fine. Just take one level scoop with some protein powder. No need to load up on carbs either, that is another cause of bloating.
True... 3-6g max.
I saw 6 because some like to take it before and after their work out.

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
thanks everyone for the imput alot of good knowledge to pick up here .

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Just bite down and ignore the bloat. LOVE regular creatine mono. The more mono the better I say ;)

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Intestinal Bloat just sucks... typically ruins the rest of my food intake for the day

Deeerdre

Deeerdre

Awards
  • Established
Hmm i been needing more creatine and looks like ill try creapure from primordial performance 1000g for 20 bucks shipped right now :)

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
I've been taking Green Magnitude by controlled labs for a long time now...need to switch it up. I think I'm gonna try either universal storm or the german creatine...what's the taste like on these? Bitter? Easy to mix in with UPS Labs Modern BCAA's? I mix everything with that stuff, even bulk Agmatine and it's always still smooth.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been taking Green Magnitude by controlled labs for a long time now...need to switch it up. I think I'm gonna try either universal storm or the german creatine...what's the taste like on these? Bitter? Easy to mix in with UPS Labs Modern BCAA's? I mix everything with that stuff, even bulk Agmatine and it's always still smooth.
Creapure is pretty much tasteless, more of just a little chalkiness depending on the amount of powder to water (and really not noticeable if you mix it with anything flavored). Like the post above yours mentioned the Primordial Performance brand is Creapure and a great deal, and while I personally use Allmax Creapure as long as it is stamped with the Creapure label you should be good to go.