HGH - See me right please

  1. HGH - See me right please


    Hi guys,

    A friend from the gym has mentioned he is going to start HGH because of some guy he is following and reading up on.

    He says he only took 1 tablet twice daily and his results are absolutly crazy.

    So now i'm interested in trying this...

    Can you guys point me in the right direction for some more info on HGH please? I've seen alot of reviews both good and bad on the net but dunno which ones to believe.

    Also i'm 21 in April, isit too soon/am I too young to be trying anything like this ?


  2. Tablet?? NO real HGH comes in a tablet. Dont know what he is taking, but it is NOT Hgh.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by LiamGTR View Post
    Hi guys,

    A friend from the gym has mentioned he is going to start HGH because of some guy he is following and reading up on.

    He says he only took 1 tablet twice daily and his results are absolutly crazy.

    So now i'm interested in trying this...

    Can you guys point me in the right direction for some more info on HGH please? I've seen alot of reviews both good and bad on the net but dunno which ones to believe.

    Also i'm 21 in April, isit too soon/am I too young to be trying anything like this ?
    this is too funny
    •   
       


  4. go back to BB dot com man!!!!! u know HGH doesnt come in tabs!
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  5. bahahahaha
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  6. sorry kid go back to bb .com

  7. I'm not trolling? I got told his friend was taking 1 tab of HGH and got shown before and after pics.

    I know nothing about HGH so asked here.

    This isn't one of those "my friend is taking this" when really it's me. I told you, I was interested, surely thats enough to shown it's not one of those topics.

    Anyway I did ask again and it turns out it was D-Bol and was moving on to HGH (2nd time lucky), all I heard was tablets and HGH and put the 2 together. I'm not here to troll

  8. Quote Originally Posted by LiamGTR View Post
    I'm not trolling? I got told his friend was taking 1 tab of HGH and got shown before and after pics.

    I know nothing about HGH so asked here.

    This isn't one of those "my friend is taking this" when really it's me. I told you, I was interested, surely thats enough to shown it's not one of those topics.

    Anyway I did ask again and it turns out it was D-Bol and was moving on to HGH (2nd time lucky), all I heard was tablets and HGH and put the 2 together. I'm not here to troll
    well when we hear " i have a friend who takes HGH tablets and is swole, is it right for me"....we think its trolling. this forum is very different than bb dot com. intelligent people post on here, and sure questions can be asked, but not that dumb lol

    and its cool if you dont know anything about HGH, but if you want to talk about AAS/PH, post in the right section. HGH and dianabol are not supplements.
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  9. Sorry guys, my bad.

    Will take more care in future topics

  10. You should skip HGH tabs and go straight for Black Liver. You'll never want again.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    You should skip HGH tabs and go straight for Black Liver. You'll never want again.
    x2

    Puts d-bol to shame.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  12. Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf
    You should skip HGH tabs and go straight for Black Liver. You'll never want again.
    Dang I was just gonna suggest Black Liver. Reps for you.
    The Black Series has some of the best bodybuilding supplements out there LEGALLY.
    Trust this guy OP you will never want again!

  13. is he taking injectable cytomel with it to?
  14. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench
    is he taking injectable cytomel with it to?
    Only a total n00b wouldn't!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  15. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Dang I was just gonna suggest Black Liver. Reps for you.
    The Black Series has some of the best bodybuilding supplements out there LEGALLY.
    Trust this guy OP you will never want again!
    I think Black Liver would be the best possibility for anyone trying to gain the most muscle per hour there is.

  16. It will make you gain 7 MPH (Muscles Per Hour) I heard.
    Black Liver: Gain 7 Muscles Per Hour.
  17. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Actually, this guy's friend probably wasn't on dbol; it was probably dat new supplament 'bout to hit da webz: super trappppppp
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  18. The most powerful shoulder muscle activator known to man?
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    The most powerful shoulder muscle activator known to man?
    Uh, no! No delts; just traps!

    Traps to da EARZZZZZZZZZ!!!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Uh, no! No delts; just traps!

    Traps to da EARZZZZZZZZZ!!!
    it's the first anabolic to target a single specific muscle group. As we have seen from our beta users, such as Trapp Mann a.k.a. Full ov Crapp Mann, it has an inherent risk and exponentially destroying brain cells at an accelerated rate. That's why I prefer Black Liver. Works on the whole body and is a healing experience at the same time. It completely eliminates the very thought of DOMS.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    it's the first anabolic to target a single specific muscle group. As we have seen from our beta users, such as Trapp Mann a.k.a. Full ov Crapp Mann, it has an inherent risk and exponentially destroying brain cells at an accelerated rate. That's why I prefer Black Liver. Works on the whole body and is a healing experience at the same time. It completely eliminates the very thought of DOMS.
    Black Trapz?
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  22. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Black Trapz?
    We could work on a formula to make that happen, however, I think we should shy away from the inferior garbage and stick with our flag shippp Black Liver that works on a full systemic level.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  

  
 

Log in
Log in