DAA and Stomach Upset

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
if im not mistaken ive seen some guys mention this as a pretty common problem. I used TCF-1 last year and didnt have any kind of negative responses. im wanting to add some DAA to the mix, but do it a little cheaper rate than $25 for 24 days worth with the TCF-1 (great product however). Is bulk DAA worse than pills on the belly? or is it even as common as I think Ive read about (couldnt find the threads). Any suggestions on brands for purity either powder/pills other than Nutra which Id probably be leaning towards as of now

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
bump. noone have any input? come on broskis :disappointed: dont fail me now

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hmm. Usually it happens regardless of form or type. The pills would make it easy to spread out.
Ageforce offers a patch that delivers the products directly to the blood stream. Though it's a bit pricey and you don't know exactly how much daa you are getting per patch. It might be a good alternative. There are 50% off coupons here and there for it as well.
Personally I have run both daa with and without problems lol. It seems it might have to do with your own body and it's regulation of aminos.
So if the tcf-1 did you well them more than likely a bulk powder would yield similar results.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My experience: never had troubles with DAA.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
It goes away after a few days of taking it in a row. I had stomach problems at first as well, after about 10 days they are no longer.