Wondering If this is a good stack?

Crx

Awards
I have started taking super dmz rx 2 capsules everyday with test and milk thistle ? is that a good stack for a cycle i am new to all these stacks? THANKS!!!!!!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a Superdrol clone which is a powerful steroid. If you are unfamiliar with properly running a cycle you need to STOP. You need to read and learn about the products you are using along with a proper cycle, supposrts, and PCT. If you dont know about PCT you need to STOP.

Crx

Awards
i got a pct which you take right after the 4 week cyckle right?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
What is your PCT comprised of?

ManBeast

Crx

Awards
Its called redefine nutrition revolution pct black

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely gonna need more than this for a SD PCT . . . you need a SERM

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
So basically, you just started popping pills without really knowing what they will do or how to deal with what they do...

ManBeast

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:laughing:

So basically, you just started popping pills without really knowing what they will do or how to deal with what they do...

ManBeast
:laughing:

I'm going to help u out man, cuz obviously u ain't scared.
What u are risking if throwing your hormones out of wack and damaging your liver. If I were u I would not continue to use these products until you research with a fine tooth comb.
I know u came here for help OP, we will help u no doubt, ask first that is all....

Crx

Awards
Help

Can u help me with agood dmz stack then ? Thanks guys!!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
youre on test? or a test booster?

you need to stop cus you ovbiously have no idea what your doing just from the first coupole of post you have shown no knowledge of cycling hormones or precautions to take, i dont mean to be a jerk off but its the hard truth and you could get yourself into some trouble if you dont know what your doing

Crx

Awards
Is this better ?

Super dmz rx 2 capsules taken with jack3d as a preworkout and stacked with tribulus test from now foods 1000mgs then cell mass after workout.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Super dmz rx 2 capsules taken with jack3d as a preworkout and stacked with tribulus test from now foods 1000mgs then cell mass after workout.
Wow your on cycle now. And not only is it SD but you didn't do any research what so ever before you started. You aren't taking any support supps and people like you are reason stuff gets banned.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Going to agree with everybody else posting here. Post pone your cycle, research about SERMs and superdrol cycles. Pretty sure there is a guide for a proper superdrol cycle here on AM somewhere.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1. Stop your cycle
2. how old are you?
3. research
4. research
5. research
6. think about/plan a cycle
7. think some more, it is a big step in health/training regimen
8. propose your cycle to AM in the Anabolics section, you will receive advice

We cannot recommend a stack/steroid cycle without knowing anything about you. You must put in the work first, which is research. I read on AM for several years before I felt proficient at running a proper cycle. If you mess up your cycle you mess up your body for good.