- 01-13-2012, 09:00 AM
hi guys, i apologize for any mistakes (i dont speak eng well..)..
may i ask you an info about the 6-bromo products...?
i have already took some 6-bromo in the past and i liked it, and id like to use it again, but im still a bit confused about its potential androgenic activity...is it really androgenic...? i know it can stimulates LH so the test level encreases...but i also heard about the tug of war it causes in the brain..an isomer may convert in bromo-test and suppress the LH while the other stimulates LH and test...
if it works like that and the "stimulating" effect is dominant, would it (6-bromo) be unhealty and dangerous in some way...?
have we some evidence about how the 6-bomo really works...?
- 01-13-2012, 09:51 AM
- 5'8" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2008
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
I think its fine, i havnt seen any bloodwork showing its suppressive but ive seen a lot of ppl using it in their pct and they ended up fine.CELTIC LABS REP
Similar Forum Threads
- By Musclefever in forum NutraplanetReplies: 1Last Post: 09-02-2010, 11:47 AM
- By kmullins07 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 08-29-2010, 05:13 PM
- By andrewT in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-29-2010, 02:04 PM
- By abnxtwo in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2009, 11:04 AM
- By ((Vibe)) in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-05-2006, 02:22 PM