Andromass after Androhard?

bigdaddyed

bigdaddyed

Awards
Hey everyone, I just recently started taking AH (V2), and was wondering if it would be ok to take the AM after I was done with the AH cycle and then go straight into pct after the AM is finished? I was going to stack them together but I decided not to. Figured I would run them solo to determine individual results. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Hey everyone, I just recently started taking AH (V2), and was wondering if it would be ok to take the AM after I was done with the AH cycle and then go straight into pct after the AM is finished? I was going to stack them together but I decided not to. Figured I would run them solo to determine individual results. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
I think that is a great idea.....I want to run each of them (AM/AH/AL) all solo back2back2back and see how they affect me individually and see what they do for me as far as body changes. then later, you can always run them as a stack with AL/AH or AM/AH etc.... of course I think its a great idea though since I thought of the same thing :D

bigdaddyed

bigdaddyed

Awards
I think that is a great idea.....I want to run each of them (AM/AH/AL) all solo back2back2back and see how they affect me individually and see what they do for me as far as body changes. then later, you can always run them as a stack with AL/AH or AM/AH etc.... of course I think its a great idea though since I thought of the same thing :D
Yeah maybe when I am done with the Andro mass I will attempt to dive into the lean. I am running some oxy elite pro with the androhard at the moment.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is interesting....

Did you have v2 or v3 AndroMass?

Are you trying to cut while taking AndroHard now? Then will you eat for mass while shifting into AndroMass???

Or will you keep ALL variables identical to determine the product affects?

-Matt

xGenericx

Awards
This is interesting....

Are you trying to cut while taking AndroHard now? Then will you eat for mass while shifting into AndroMass???

-Matt
I've been watching all threads in regards to questions related to both v2 and v3 of the Andro Series. That way when my time for a comes for a cycle, my questions will hopefully be minimal. Interested to know the answer on this one.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends I suppose on your goals and if the AndroMass is V3 or V2. If it is V2 then you should stack them since it will help with lethargy if not AM V3 has half the dose of AH V3 along with the 4-DHEA.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
AM V3 has half the dose of AH V3 along with the 4-DHEA.
this is why I figure (at least for me) andromass V3 will work great at 6 a day solo....since it has ~3 gels worth of androhard plus 3 gels of the 4-DHEA. I do fine with 4 of the AH solo so I guess depending on the individual AM V3 can be run solo at max dosage with good results.....

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Something interesting --

I got my friend on AndroMass v3 (same friend who plans on cycling 4 on 4 off and repeating throughout the year) and he has actually lost 3 lbs of body weight and sent me a pic.....

Mid-section was diced! abs were "dug out" and sucked in looking with vascularity in the lower hip flexor region....I ws impressed. He has been purposely DIETING while on MASS v3 and this lets everyone know ----it not always the HORMONE that determines mass gain or bulking etc....it is ultimately your nutrition and cardio, fat burners etc.....

AndroMass is a diverse animal.

-Matt

bigdaddyed

bigdaddyed

Awards
This is interesting....

-Matt
I have the V2 AndroMass. I am attempting to cut some body fat off while I am taking the Androhard. I heard it had some O.K. fat burning properties by itself, but I am adding in the oxy elite pro for a boost. If I switch over to the Mass directly after, I will stop the oxy elite. Not sure on if I will increase my calorie intake, or keep it the same to run a better comparison. Something to think about I guess.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have the V2 AndroMass. I am attempting to cut some body fat off while I am taking the Androhard. I heard it had some O.K. fat burning properties by itself, but I am adding in the oxy elite pro for a boost. If I switch over to the Mass directly after, I will stop the oxy elite. Not sure on if I will increase my calorie intake, or keep it the same to run a better comparison. Something to think about I guess.
OEP will be a great component with androHArd. A buddy of mine is running eca and AndroHArdv3 and is becoming less "doughy" by the day haha

-Matt

bigdaddyed

bigdaddyed

Awards
Very interested in the results for you big, please keep us updated on your progress.
I will do my best. I'm not trying to compose a log but I will pop in this thread from time to time with some updates. I can say that week one is over and I can feel that my BP has risen a bit. I have those wonderful red ears haha.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will do my best. I'm not trying to compose a log but I will pop in this thread from time to time with some updates. I can say that week one is over and I can feel that my BP has risen a bit. I have those wonderful red ears haha.
Well do monitor it and make sure that it doesn't get out of hand (I don't think it will). If it does, be prepared with some herbal products on the side if you are someone who is susceptible to bp sides.