favorite pre worlout thread!!

the gym rat

the gym rat

Awards
alright guys...time for you to post your most effective pre workout....

mine was craze by driven sports

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
60mg of 1,3 and 300mg off caffeine with agmatine

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 scoops of SuperSize and a small, trick-or-treat sized bag of skittles.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My Favorite: 1 Scoop SuperSize + 1 Scoop UltraReps

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A slap in the face and a kick in the nutz!

:13:

ha..I could never just naill it down to 1 preWO, I have a love affair with a handful of them...Launch (1.5 scoops), Supersize/UltraReps (2/1 scoops), Cryoshock (2 scoops), White Flood (2 scoops + 1 Bronkaid + 1g Agmatine), Fierce (1 scoop + 1 bronkaid + 1g Agmatine), Mesomorph (1 scoop)...

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I switch monthly from n2kts and maxamize v2 both staked with hemavol.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hands down Muscle Marinade. Only use it on lifting days (3-4x a week), and after 5 months of consecutive use I still haven't developed a tolerance to the DMAA or caffeine.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alright guys...time for you to post your most effective pre workout....
Assault (the original version with Suma Root) hands down!

~Rosie~

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Original assault, anadrualic state, (LITup I know I'm a rep but it's freaking awesome. I was using it before I was a rep.) supersize,ultrarep, and craze.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
n2kts hands down, green apple......energy and taste combo is unmatched

supersized is another good one when going 1,3 free

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Maximize v2/Hemavol/10 grams BCAA's/2.5 grams Yohimbine

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Omega Sports Ultima (add a form of Carnitine for even more epicness) and MAN Clout. Nothing comes close to these.

Keep in mind I really don't like the use of stims in my preworkouts 90% of the time.

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
Hemoval and maximize v2 together.
It gives me insane pumps

tnsquid

tnsquid

Awards
2 scoops Jack3d 1 scoop Pump-Bol = insanity....getting ready to jump on the SuperSize or Craze band wagon, seen too many great reviews for both.

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
Craze.

when cycling that off:

SP Max for hypertrophy workouts,
Lit-Up for endurance workouts
Pumpbol can be added to these two for extra pumps
Creapure+Beta Ala+Caffeine
BCAA 10gr pre/10gr intra/ 10gr post, regardless of what prewo

next products coming in that I will try are Supersize and Body Rush

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Animal Rage. By far the best I've ever used. Somewhere between 1 and 1.5 scoops is perfect.

Maniac by AI Sports Nutrition is decent, too.

liveactioncow

Awards
Maximize V2 stacked with Hemavol is my current fave, insane endurance and nearly no crash. I also enjoy Muscle Marinade when I'm feeling saucy, seems to have a huge aggression factor that makes me want to punch throats...

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
1.5 scoops of san fierce pre weights

1 scoop of ds craze before bball

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
Hey does anyone know if supersize would make a false possitive on an ncaa drug test? Iv looked and looked but from what I can tell pea isn't banned but it could be a metabolite of something different

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking about switching between maximize v2 and craze with hemavol. Anyone approve of this message lol?

the gym rat

the gym rat

Awards
I was thinking about switching between maximize v2 and craze with hemavol. Anyone approve of this message lol?
I would say hell ya to hemavol and craze...
my next stack is going to be
hemavol +maximize v2 + bcaas + Anabeta

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Hey does anyone know if supersize would make a false possitive on an ncaa drug test? Iv looked and looked but from what I can tell pea isn't banned but it could be a metabolite of something different
Being an NCAA athlete always check with the org. BUT I can say that we are one of the few companies that have every lot of every product tested through the Banned Substance Control Group. Nothing in supersize has raised any red flags. Right now they test for basically everything on the WADA banned substance list.

http://www.wada-ama.org/en/World-Anti-Doping-Program/Sports-and-Anti-Doping-Organizations/International-Standards/Prohibited-List/

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
Being an NCAA athlete always check with the org. BUT I can say that we are one of the few companies that have every lot of every product tested through the Banned Substance Control Group. Nothing in supersize has raised any red flags. Right now they test for basically everything on the WADA banned substance list.

http://www.wada-ama.org/en/World-Anti-Doping-Program/Sports-and-Anti-Doping-Organizations/International-Standards/Prohibited-List/
Sweet so I can take it!

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
titanman31

titanman31

Awards
Since I cut water weight every weak do you think the 3 grams would cause any water retention at all? I wouldn't take it on days I start cutting water if so. Thanks for the info on the drug test though!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Craze is great! But it gives me insomnia... So I stopped using it. White flood is my favorite thus far. Lit up I cant really "feel". Next I'll be running a beast mode log so I'll see how I feel after that.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
1 Scoop Craze + Selegiline

Before that it was bronkaid + caffeine tabs or xforce

AthleticXtreme

AthleticXtreme

Awards
  • Established
Since I cut water weight every weak do you think the 3 grams would cause any water retention at all? I wouldn't take it on days I start cutting water if so. Thanks for the info on the drug test though!
I personally have not held any water weight and have been using SuperSize for nearly 3 months. If you hold water from low doses of creatine, then I suspect that could happen on SuperSize.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've tried a lot of pre-workouts, on my to do list is SuperSized and Craze.

For me MaximizeV2 and Presurge Unleashed has been the strongest and fav pre-workouts. I've been doing Presurge/Formula-X combo and loving it.

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Have tried a TON of pre workouts, and these are my favorites (in order)

1. Muscle Marinade...Easily the most complete pre workout I have ever taken. Nothing I have tried comes close to this stuff

2. Maximize V2...I'm pretty stim tolerant, and I actually only need 1 scoop of this stuff...POWERFUL

3. White Flood...v1 to me was the most effective IMO, but the recent formula is still up there with the best

4. Juggernaut...heard so much about it, and it delivers on energy and pumps for me.

The only notable pre I haven't tried (but NEED to) is Craze. Other than that, you name it, I most likely tried it

sepulvd

sepulvd

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Am taking muscle marinade I like it so far. Very good energy. But my favorite is white flood it jus works good pump good energy.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
1.5 scoops White FLOOD
5 tablets Blue GENE
3+ songs of Jedi mind tricks! :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
SuperSize and UltraReps has been good to me...

cooley

cooley

Awards
VPX- NO Shotgun is good stuff, plus as far as I know it's still the only pre workout with protein in it. ( 18 g).

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
you forgot to include Launch...I recall reading a while back you liked Launch...Launch!! Launch! Admit it!! ADMIT IT!!! :aargh4:

:flirt:
I love launch. Just havent had it in a while

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
VPX- NO Shotgun is good stuff, plus as far as I know it's still the only pre workout with protein in it. ( 18 g).
The original version was the best preworkout ever. I hate the new version

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
FiveStarSupps

FiveStarSupps

Awards
My favourite for a pump has always been superpump 250.

Energy and focus wise, Craze and Neurocore.

Anth.

tal0716

Awards
For pumps the best bet for me is pop some AAKG pills. For energy and focus, Craze works well

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
BSN was nice enough to send me a tub of their new PWO: Hyper FX, got blue raz flavor.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Have you tried it yet? I am curious about the product.
Yeah...
It's pretty strong. I dropped down to half a scoop now!
Makes the 30 scoop tub last twice as long.
They added DAA & fat burner chemicals.
It's 270mg caffeine per scoop!