oep or alpha t-2 or both????

tigers22

Awards
I've researched both and im getting great reviews from both. Anyone try them individually or at the same time? Also im planning on running erase and powerful. Would running all 4 be too much? What do you guys think?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I love OEP + alpha t2 + erase.

No reason why you couldn't throw powerful in. I like 1-carboxy as well and think it would fit pretty nicely

tigers22

Awards
thanks for the feedback, im leaning toward running the current 4, maybe you can convince me to add this 5th supp lol. What is 1-carboxy?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, it's the main ingredient of powerful. If you were to not buy powerful by usp but buy it in bulk powder you would by 1-carboxy. Same same.

tigers22

Awards
Sorry, it's the main ingredient of powerful. If you were to not buy powerful by usp but buy it in bulk powder you would by 1-carboxy. Same same.
oh ok good to know, theres so many damn names for everything lol. It's listed as velvet bean extract and when i look it up it says mucuna pruriens and l-dopa. I hate to sound like i know nothing but is that just the same thing or does the mucuna turn into l-dopa or something? Trust me i've been reading up on this stuff, just a few things like this have me confused.

tigers22

Awards
sweet, thanks for the link it cleared that up a bit. Anyway, thanks for the advice on the fat burners, looks like i'll be running erase, powerful, alpha t-2, and oep!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I started with 1 erase and eventually ramped up to 3 a day. For OEP/alpha t2 I liked 2 OEP & 1 T2 in the am and 1 OEP & 2 T2 in the mid day early afternoon.

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
I ran the OEP/Alphat2/Erase combo, however I had to stop it after two weeks. OEP made my heart feel like it was being ripped out.
On a side note, i did feel like i got leaner for the 2 weeks i was on it.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love OEP + alpha t2 + erase.

No reason why you couldn't throw powerful in. I like 1-carboxy as well and think it would fit pretty nicely
I agree! Great combination of ingredients. Take the powerfull before bed to help get some better sleep too

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran the OEP/Alphat2/Erase combo, however I had to stop it after two weeks. OEP made my heart feel like it was being ripped out.
On a side note, i did feel like i got leaner for the 2 weeks i was on it.
Yea...definitely have to start low with the dosing and be cautious. A simple 1/1 of each twice a day is plenty...some guys like to get crazy and do 2 oep with 1 at2 in the mornin and 1 oep with2 at2 in the afternoon

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea...definitely have to start low with the dosing and be cautious. A simple 1/1 of each twice a day is plenty...some guys like to get crazy and do 2 oep with 1 at2 in the mornin and 1 oep with2 at2 in the afternoon
That's me ;)

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
2oep/1at2/1erase morning, 1oep/2at2/1 erase, and 1 erase at night was my starting dose.
Live and learn I suppose

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
huh....then I must be insane????

I was running (2)AT-2 (2)OEP am and (2)AT-2 (2)OEP in the afternoon.... through 2 bottles each...

That stack was the most potent fat loss stack Ive run to date... much stronger then ECA and IMO stronger and more bearable then Clen/T4.

I had swapped over from the ECA stack, had been running it 2 on 2 off 2 on 2 off, 1on and then switched... I swear the fat loss was decent with ECA but it was NOTHING compared to when I started up the AT2/OEP stack... also being already stim tolerant I opted for the higher dose and was happy with the results... only occasionally did I take only ONE OEP in the afternoon, if it was already too hot out since I took it during the summer and worked outside, other then that I stuck to the 2 and 2 dosing strong and it paid off.

Also even with all that Raulwoscine I didnt get heart palpitations or feel like I was gonna die like reg Yohimbe and Yohimbine make me feel... its sooo clean in comparison.

I was even able to just stop it all by reducing my dose for the last week then following it up with 100mg caff in the morning for another week and ween myself off all stims for a while following and had zero withdrawal issues from the caff or 1,3.

tigers22

Awards
I agree! Great combination of ingredients. Take the powerfull before bed to help get some better sleep too
Thanks for the feedback guys! sorry its been a while i just keep forgetting to get on. I ended up not getting the alpha-t2 yet but did start up on oep,erase, and powerful. Now I have a question for you guys and Ive seen Natty post about gyno symptoms. I ran a mixture of daa and isatest gf (which i saw real solid results on. It really felt like i had taken something illegal). However I didnt do enough research and realized that both can raise prolactin levels so now i have a little flare up of what i think is prolactin gyno going on after running both. It hasnt gotten any worse but from reading through a bunch of threads it seems like l dopa and erase work pretty good. On androhards website they claim that it can reverse gyno in most patients but im not so sure i want to run a ph because of sides and the fear of even worse gyno

Im running this so far to try to get rid of it/stop any growth:
erase
powerful
p5p
l tyrosine
zinc

Can you think of anything else that would help? Is androhard a better option or should i see if this helps?