PWO for less than 20 bucks.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. 2 words: SuperSize
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    2 words: SuperSize
    it's a very nice product....new flavor is coming out soon too, atleast from what i'm reading on fb
    AM10 for 10% off at Mindandmuscle.com
    AM10 for 10% off at Mrsupps.com
    •   
       


  3. Im picking 2 tubs up myself. For the price and great profile I have to try it out
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  4. SuperSize on Nutra for 19.99....

    Can't go wrong with that price!!
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  5. Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    SuperSize on Nutra for 19.99....

    Can't go wrong with that price!!
    I agree. I have said it before.... that price for SuperSize is incredible!
    I'm Back...
    •   
       


  6. Eh, the supersize looks like an okay product and it's a good price, but it's a caffeine PWO. I don't think thats comparable at all to the PWO mrsupps has, because it's a 1.3 stim pwo.. imo. But I might have to check it out next time I cycle off 1.3.

  7. Everyone has a preference and I think I'd rather "cycle" off caffeine any day rather than 1,3 D

    Just me ...
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    Everyone has a preference and I think I'd rather "cycle" off caffeine any day rather than 1,3 D

    Just me ...
    I am in full agreement here.
    I'm Back...

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    I agree. I have said it before.... that price for SuperSize is incredible!
    It is!!
    About half the price you have to pay for a decent PWO in Sweden! It would be cheaper for me to buy it directly from NutraPlanet to Sweden, even with the insane shipping costs and potential customer costs.. Way to go Nutra

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BB12 View Post
    Everyone has a preference and I think I'd rather "cycle" off caffeine any day rather than 1,3 D

    Just me ...
    Totally agree with you.. Any day!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by F1redUp View Post
    Eh, the supersize looks like an okay product and it's a good price, but it's a caffeine PWO. I don't think thats comparable at all to the PWO mrsupps has, because it's a 1.3 stim pwo.. imo. But I might have to check it out next time I cycle off 1.3.
    huh, weird...I could have sworn that Supersize's main stim was a caff/1-MeTIQ (1-Methyl-1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinoline) combo....? but looking again at the profile I don't see it listed...was it ever AX? or have I been sniffin too much elmer's glue....again..?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by F1redUp View Post
    Eh, the supersize looks like an okay product and it's a good price, but it's a caffeine PWO. I don't think thats comparable at all to the PWO mrsupps has, because it's a 1.3 stim pwo.. imo. But I might have to check it out next time I cycle off 1.3.
    The days of 1,3 are coming to an end, but while you can nab it - if you like it - go for it. In the meantime, though, I really would recommend cycling it in there in your downtime. SuperSize does NOT have a crash to it like any sort of regular "caffeine PWO", and would absolutely fit the bill for your 1,3 off-cycle. If you get the chance to do this, please come back and let us know how it went for you? Create a thread, post in an existing one, or even shoot one of us a PM. We're always looking for feedback, both positive and negative, as long as it's honest! All my best in your endeavors.

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    huh, weird...I could have sworn that Supersize's main stim was a caff/1-MeTIQ (1-Methyl-1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinoline) combo....? but looking again at the profile I don't see it listed...was it ever AX? or have I been sniffin too much elmer's glue....again..?
    No, it's the glue again.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  13. Dont waste money on flashover. Not that good lesson learned!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. I've got $50 bucks...
    By hyperCat in forum Supplements
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-09-2010, 08:57 AM
  2. 50 bucks a week
    By quigley in forum Recipes
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-27-2009, 10:33 AM
  3. 10 bucks says this guy is goin to die. lol
    By bkoguy07 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 118
    Last Post: 07-07-2008, 01:17 AM
  4. I've got 60 bucks to spend
    By Rugger in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 03:20 PM
  5. 95 bucks for 5ml-Suggestions please?
    By RoadBlocK in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-28-2007, 07:19 PM
Log in
Log in