PWO for less than 20 bucks.

F1redUp

Awards
I was checking out mrsupps.com in their clearance/promotions section, they have a pre-workout for $20.00 with free shipping. The formula looks similar to Jack3d but maybe a little stronger. Seems like one hellofadeal.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or... just throwin it out there, but... this: Athletic Xtreme SuperSize (45 servings): Discount SuperSize Supplementsf you have a little fundage to throw at some pre-w/o products, then SuperSize might be a good one to add into the repertoire as well. Try Jack3d or whatever they have on sale there, try a few others, and in the downtime between the 1,3 products, give SS a go. Ya just might be surprised! :cheers:

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used Supersize a few times and have enjoyed it. It's not overpowering, but provides a nice workout.

I saw that Zero Loss PWO, too. I have so many already that I'm trying to use what I have, first, but it's not a bad deal at all to at least give it a shot. I thought N2KTS looked identical to Jack3d, so I didn't care to try it, initially, but I can certainly tell you that I prefer N2KTS to Jack3d. It's interesting how an ingredient panel can look pretty close, but you can actually tell a difference.

I think Flashover is on the cheap at NP, still, too. I've never used it, but Omega is a good company.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
not only is it $19.99, but you can use needto10, save an extra 10% and shipping is free....really can't beat the price for 45 servings, if the mrsupps product is as strong as n2kts you really only need 1 scoop so a full 45 servings is awesome compared to something like jack3d where you may need 2-3 scoops per time

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Flashover for 15 bucks on nutraplanet

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea. Pretty Good deal. I think it just got released this past week so it might be a feeler. To see if there is demand. It looks very strong though. I think if you are a stim junkie who loves dmaa would love this.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea. Pretty Good deal. I think it just got released this past week so it might be a feeler. To see if there is demand. It looks very strong though. I think if you are a stim junkie who loves dmaa would love this.
My understanding is it's a one-time run. Though, that could change. Who knows.

My guess would be that a manufacturer they work with had extra or over-produced for someone else and they got in on it. I can't recall if I'd read that anywhere or not (brain fog atm).

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My understanding is it's a one-time run. Though, that could change. Who knows.

My guess would be that a manufacturer they work with had extra or over-produced for someone else and they got in on it. I can't recall if I'd read that anywhere or not (brain fog atm).
Hot damn! I might need to pick it up then...

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SuperSize for $19 IS a steal...did a promo tub, dosed at 2 scoops (plus 1 scoop Ultra reps), loved it! Need to somehow divert some funds to pick up a tub...I found it is a great alternative to 1,3 dim, for me...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can get a couple of pounds of coffee for ~$10. It'll provide more than 45 doses as well.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Caffeine pills and water are my favorite pre workout.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can get a couple of pounds of coffee for ~$10. It'll provide more than 45 doses as well.
Not me. $10.98 for 18 doses. (I haz Keurig.) :D :D :D

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
true dat. black coffee from a french press and you'll be zoomin around the gym.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
some great deals at NP right now.. didn't you get the email?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Caffeine pills and water are my favorite pre workout.
Looks at response...looks at sig....looks at response....looks at sig...

man, you are a ca-rappy shill.... :13:

heh-heh just kiddin....don't put out a warrant for me... :flowers1:

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks at response...looks at sig....looks at response....looks at sig...

man, you are a ca-rappy shill.... :13:

heh-heh just kiddin....don't put out a warrant for me... :flowers1:
OP is the shill! Wtf would I wanna shill mr sups lol

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always thought ntbm and mr supps were one in the same.. Honestly never paid much attention. Sorry mang

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
2 words: SuperSize

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im picking 2 tubs up myself. For the price and great profile I have to try it out

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
SuperSize on Nutra for 19.99....

Can't go wrong with that price!!

F1redUp

Awards
Eh, the supersize looks like an okay product and it's a good price, but it's a caffeine PWO. I don't think thats comparable at all to the PWO mrsupps has, because it's a 1.3 stim pwo.. imo. But I might have to check it out next time I cycle off 1.3.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Everyone has a preference and I think I'd rather "cycle" off caffeine any day rather than 1,3 D

Just me ...

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
I agree. I have said it before.... that price for SuperSize is incredible!
It is!!
About half the price you have to pay for a decent PWO in Sweden! It would be cheaper for me to buy it directly from NutraPlanet to Sweden, even with the insane shipping costs and potential customer costs.. Way to go Nutra :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eh, the supersize looks like an okay product and it's a good price, but it's a caffeine PWO. I don't think thats comparable at all to the PWO mrsupps has, because it's a 1.3 stim pwo.. imo. But I might have to check it out next time I cycle off 1.3.
huh, weird...I could have sworn that Supersize's main stim was a caff/1-MeTIQ (1-Methyl-1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinoline) combo....? but looking again at the profile I don't see it listed...was it ever AX? or have I been sniffin too much elmer's glue....again..?

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The days of 1,3 are coming to an end, but while you can nab it - if you like it - go for it. In the meantime, though, I really would recommend cycling it in there in your downtime. SuperSize does NOT have a crash to it like any sort of regular "caffeine PWO", and would absolutely fit the bill for your 1,3 off-cycle. If you get the chance to do this, please come back and let us know how it went for you? Create a thread, post in an existing one, or even shoot one of us a PM. We're always looking for feedback, both positive and negative, as long as it's honest! All my best in your endeavors. :cheers:

huh, weird...I could have sworn that Supersize's main stim was a caff/1-MeTIQ (1-Methyl-1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinoline) combo....? but looking again at the profile I don't see it listed...was it ever AX? or have I been sniffin too much elmer's glue....again..?
No, it's the glue again. ;)

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Dont waste money on flashover. Not that good:( lesson learned!