Forma stanzol and daa advice

milestone

Awards
I have some forma and testforce 2 in the mail and have been wondering if anyone had any advice about what other supps could help me on a lean mass gain cycle. I don't really have much experience with test boosters except some tribulus and ecdy. (I know that's not really the same)

I will take usual support like fish oil, whey aminos, etc, but need a good pre workout. I used black powder which gave me some pretty good pump, but nobody seems to talk about that anymore (maybe it sucks?)

I could also use some advice for timing (wks)with the testforce and forma. I am going to run forma at the same time as the daa and for maybe a week or two after. Want to keep E low as possible. I have never had bloodwork, just want to increase test naturally, albeit a small percentage, to see what happens to my stamina and strength gains.

This is my first post, bear with me.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Those two together will work great. I'd probably do 15 pumps total a day on the forma and whatever is recommended for the DAA. U could always throw some endosurge in there to raise free test and lower prolactin but u don't have to.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Whoops read that post wrong. A good pre workout would be just caffeine pills. Cheapnand effective. U can always add to that some ephedrine if u Wana really kill it. Nothing is going to beat that stack but craze or flashover are also good. Flashover is on sale for $15 at nutraplanet now too, btw.

milestone

Awards
Thanks for the advice! Have u run them? And I hear to put the forma on back and maybe shoulders, do you know about anywhere else I could I apply it?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Yep.

And you can put it anywhere u want on your upper body. I like shoulders or chest since its easy to reach.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the advice! Have u run them? And I hear to put the forma on back and maybe shoulders, do you know about anywhere else I could I apply it?
Forma gets the best absorption on tops of shoulders and upper chest and back.

5 pumps AM and 5 pumps PM is recommended dosage ;)

milestone

Awards
Sounds good to me, should I start the forma and the daa on the same day?

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
I love mrsupps forma, currently have 5 bottles

milestone

Awards
Ya, I hear great things, I'm excited! I got 2 bottles.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good advice so far. Running those two products together should be a pretty nice little run; I also like your idea to run the forma a bit past the DAA.

What are you looking to get out of your pre-workout? Some people want more focus, others more of a pump, others just a crazy stimmed-out energy. There are a lot of options depending on what you want from it. Caffeine will certainly be a cheap way to get you a stim effect and some focus. I'd used a few samples of Black Powder before. It never blew me away, but it was good.

milestone

Awards
Ya, the thing about the black powder is that when I first started it, I got energy pump and the tunnel type focus. That only lasted for a bit, then it was just pump. So I guess I am looking for something with a nice balance. I can't get stimmed out because I unfortunately have to workout in the evening.
I think if I had to choose, it would be light stim, super pumps.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya, the thing about the black powder is that when I first started it, I got energy pump and the tunnel type focus. That only lasted for a bit, then it was just pump. So I guess I am looking for something with a nice balance. I can't get stimmed out because I unfortunately have to workout in the evening.
I think if I had to choose, it would be light stim, super pumps.
I've used a few nice non-stim products. Hemavol and Anabolic Ignite are probably the two best I've used for pumps. Ultima is a solid product and Ragnok Ultra caffeine-free wasn't bad, either.

I work out in the late afternoon or evening, too, and it's just hit and miss whether I use stims. A serving of something like Anabolic Ignite + 1 scoop of a stim-containing Pre-WO like N2KTS would always give me an awesome workout, too.

Plenty of options for sure.

milestone

Awards
Tried a sample of 1mr today. Stuff is like crack! A lot of people are pretty sensitive to it, I kind of liked it, was in the zone. Going to see if I crash hard (like some people say happens) and if I can sleep tonight. Mad pumps though

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
i might stack DAA and forma. how did your cycle work out for you?