What supplements have surprised you most?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    tuton11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    340
    Answers
    0

    What supplements have surprised you most?


    Like the title says guys, what supps have you tried over last two years have surprised you? Given you great results, etc. I think this would be a helpful thread.
    Mine would have to be Muscle Marinade (I know Purus is great, but that stuff is nuts) and TCF 1. Again, I know PP has great products, but that drove my libido off the charts. What are yours???

  2. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Answers
    0


    PES Erase.

    This one was very easy for me to answer.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  3. Registered User
    tuton11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    340
    Answers
    0


    Been wanting to try that man. That good huh?
    •   
       

  4. Ω Omega Sports Ω
    Board Sponsor
    Clickster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,501
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by tuton11 View Post
    Been wanting to try that man. That good huh?
    PES Erase is a very good product. It gave me plenty of everything the label said it would.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  5. Registered User
    tuton11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    340
    Answers
    0


    Gonna have to give that a try soon man. Have no idea why more people are'nt commenting on this topic. Thought it would be interesting
  6. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Creatine Nitrate
    Formula-X
    Erase
    Super Cissus
    Shift
    DermacrineLV/AndrohardLV combo
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  7. Registered User
    tuton11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    340
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Creatine Nitrate
    Formula-X
    Erase
    Super Cissus
    Shift
    DermacrineLV/AndrohardLV combo
    Also keep hearing about Super Cissus and Shift. Can you tell me why you liked a couple of those?
  8. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by tuton11 View Post
    Also keep hearing about Super Cissus and Shift. Can you tell me why you liked a couple of those?
    I love Super Cissus because it makes my joints feel like a million bucks, also really helps any inflammation related injuries. It may really help the pain you have in your shoulder.

    The shift is a great non stim fat burner, I liked it a lot during a cut. Another non-stim fat burner I loved was Vat Attack from USP Labs, they don't sell it anymore, there has been a lot of talk about bringing it back to Nutraplanet, but it's been like a year they have been saying they will bring it back lol. Same with Bulk P-Slin, both great products.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  9. Registered User
    tuton11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    340
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I love Super Cissus because it makes my joints feel like a million bucks, also really helps any inflammation related injuries. It may really help the pain you have in your shoulder.

    The shift is a great non stim fat burner, I liked it a lot during a cut. Another non-stim fat burner I loved was Vat Attack from USP Labs, they don't sell it anymore, there has been a lot of talk about bringing it back to Nutraplanet, but it's been like a year they have been saying they will bring it back lol. Same with Bulk P-Slin, both great products.
    Yeah I might really wanna try that Super Cissus just for the whole shoulder thing man. And I hadn't read up much on shift. I like the non stim fat burners though, as I am already a pre workout stim addict. And I actually was just sent a 10 day supply of Vaporize by MAN Sports. Anyone try it? Non stim as well. Wondering if I should take before I sleep
  10. Registered User
    JudgementDay's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Age
    25
    Posts
    13,867
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by tuton11 View Post
    Yeah I might really wanna try that Super Cissus just for the whole shoulder thing man. And I hadn't read up much on shift. I like the non stim fat burners though, as I am already a pre workout stim addict. And I actually was just sent a 10 day supply of Vaporize by MAN Sports. Anyone try it? Non stim as well. Wondering if I should take before I sleep
    I never tried Vaporized, but MAN Sports is a well respected company, they seem to make some pretty good products.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

    If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  11. Registered User
    J19891's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    408
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    PES Erase.

    This one was very easy for me to answer.
    Second this.
  12. Registered User
    thestein1016's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    309
    Answers
    0


    PES: Erase/Shift
    Taurus Nutrition: DAA-HCG/Wyked
    AX: Supersize
    Genomyx: Gut Health
  13. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thestein1016
    PES: Erase/Shift
    Taurus Nutrition: DAA-HCG/Wyked
    AX: Supersize
    Genomyx: Gut Health
    A/X SuperSize was much better than I originally thought.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  14. Registered User
    tuton11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    340
    Answers
    0


    Man is Wyked being made anymore?? Been wanting to try that as well and can't seem to find it anywhere???
  15. Registered User
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,360
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by tuton11 View Post
    Man is Wyked being made anymore?? Been wanting to try that as well and can't seem to find it anywhere???
    Yes its still being made you can get some at our store.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  16. Registered User
    thestein1016's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    309
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by tuton11 View Post
    Man is Wyked being made anymore?? Been wanting to try that as well and can't seem to find it anywhere???
    I found a site that had a sale on wyked for 18 or 19 bucks and stocked up.
    1 scoop wyked + 1 scoop supersize + 1g lclt + 2g Beta = SICK workout
  17. Registered User
    tuton11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    340
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by thestein1016 View Post
    I found a site that had a sale on wyked for 18 or 19 bucks and stocked up.
    1 scoop wyked + 1 scoop supersize + 1g lclt + 2g Beta = SICK workout
    Thanks prep. I also saw a good deal 20 bucks ) awhile back. And I'm currently struggling to buy supps. Was hoping there was a good deal on them somewhere. (31 seems a good peice) but not for my budget ATM. ;(
  18. Registered User
    tuton11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    340
    Answers
    0


    How many did you get stein??? Wanna part wayswith one?? Haha. I have a slinshot
  19. Registered User
    thestein1016's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    309
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by tuton11 View Post
    How many did you get stein??? Wanna part wayswith one?? Haha. I have a slinshot
    Picked up 3.
    If i werent pre-contest I would, haha. But i gotta stick with what I know works!
  20. Registered User
    tuton11's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    340
    Answers
    0


    Damn! Planning on doing my 1st contest ever this year man. In august. Can you take a look at my thread and give me some tips?? Link to thread :New here...First thread...Critique me!
  21. Registered User
    RenegadeRows's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    8,672
    Answers
    0


    I was surprised at how strong 1,3DM products were the first time I used them (original AMP, dosed at 2 caps, felt like...awesome.)
    Also surprised at Epi* products, those went extremely well for me (compared to previous PP & SD runs.)
    The focus from Piracetam made me say Woah, and say alot more that day
    Last but not least Blue GENE threw me for a loop the first time I used it. Felt like a test + vitamin B injection (immediate results)

    Those are the products off the top of my head that stand out the most! Looking forward to trying some of the others mentioned here.
  22. Registered User
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Answers
    0


    Piracetam- sick focus/calming effect for me
    creatine nitrate- awesome pumps
    beta alanine - i couldn't believe how it just stopped the burn while doing high reps
    :blindfold:
  23. Registered User
    counterspy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  144 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Age
    35
    Posts
    195
    Answers
    0


    Most recently, it's been DS Craze. Going back, the original AMP was noteworthy.
  24. Registered User
    malleus25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    670
    Answers
    0


    Erase
    Endosurge
    Wyked
    Taurus-DaaHGC
    Taurus-P-Bold
    ****-Skeletal Balm, Need2Sleep
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me





  25. Registered User
    warsteiner's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Age
    43
    Posts
    913
    Answers
    0


    SNS DAA
    PES Erase
    DS Triazole
    Genomyx Eviscerate

    Eviscerate in particular surprised me as I always thought the topical fat loss products were pretty lame but this one is legit.
  26. Registered User
    southpaw23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,376
    Answers
    0


    Anabeta
    Triazole
    Craze
    Creatine Nitrate
  27. Registered User
    T-AD's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  295 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,052
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    A/X SuperSize was much better than I originally thought.
    Thanks! The flavor issue has been resolved, by the by. Oh, and there's this: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a....html?sel=4267 BAM!!!



    For me, I honestly have not gotten the chance to try much new in the past year, other than AX products. I won't shamelessly pimp anything, but will give kudos to PES Alpha T2. I've used several bottles of it in the past year and have been quite happy with the results.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
  28. Registered User
    Sonntag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    119
    Answers
    0


    "old" SlimXtreme (new FX is failed)
    Craze
    Focus TX
    Piracetam
    Triazole+AI DAA (in combination)
    Andrenaline (by DS)
    Alpha T2
    SNS ALCAR 500
    OxyElite Pro
  29. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by T-AD

    Thanks! The flavor issue has been resolved, by the by. Oh, and there's this: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/a....html?sel=4267 BAM!!!

    For me, I honestly have not gotten the chance to try much new in the past year, other than AX products. I won't shamelessly pimp anything, but will give kudos to PES Alpha T2. I've used several bottles of it in the past year and have been quite happy with the results.
    There was no flavor but for this sup I didnt care it was great.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  30. Registered User
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    There was no flavor but for this sup I didnt care it was great.
    What did you like about it? Do you have a review posted?
    :blindfold:
  31. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Board Sponsor
    AaronJP1's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    18,571
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by monstermash

    What did you like about it? Do you have a review posted?
    No. Energy was great w/o feeling cracked out. No 1,3 so no crash. No nervous shaking feeling. Decent pumps, nothing amazing there but I noticed it.
    It's one of the only pre w/o I liked that doesn't have me all high so to speak.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  32. Registered User
    ProOne's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  270 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    304
    Answers
    0


    SNS DAA caps
    Erase
    Alpha T2
    Slin Sane
  33. Registered User
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    No. Energy was great w/o feeling cracked out. No 1,3 so no crash. No nervous shaking feeling. Decent pumps, nothing amazing there but I noticed it.
    It's one of the only pre w/o I liked that doesn't have me all high so to speak.
    Sounds good, thanks.
    :blindfold:
  34. Registered User
    malleus25's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    670
    Answers
    0


    By the way if we all keep saying ERASE someone in congress or Big Pharm is going to get mad because it works and they don't get a cut and next thing you know it will be on the list to be banned...
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!"-me





  35. Registered User
    MidwestBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,037
    Answers
    0


    DAA
    Creatine Nitrate



    Those are 2 off the top of my head that are individual ingredients/compounds that both work extremely well in their respective categories.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  36. Registered User
    criticalbench's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    7,829
    Answers
    0


    Intimidate based on initial logging reviews, and supremecy!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  37. Registered User
    monstermash's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  234 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,990
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Intimidate based on initial logging reviews, and supremecy!
    whats in intimidate?
    :blindfold:
  38. Registered User
    TMCCLUNG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    159
    Answers
    0


    MST - Carnage
    Athletix - Formula-X, Titanium XL, D1
  39. Registered User
    Bolanrox's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,096
    Answers
    0


    Formula-X, Combustion, Erase, SNS's products in general. I was really lucky this year to get a chance to try out / learn about so many good things!
  40. Registered User
    cagallegos's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    60
    Posts
    8
    Answers
    0


    Agmatine
    Titanium XL
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Supplement that impressed/surprised you the most
    By reptone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 219
    Last Post: 02-06-2012, 08:24 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-10-2009, 02:11 PM
  3. Leben out of UFC 85...Surprised???
    By firefighter2032 in forum MMA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-13-2008, 08:53 PM
  4. "you would be surprised"
    By spatch in forum General Chat
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 07-26-2006, 05:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in