What supplements have surprised you most?

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Like the title says guys, what supps have you tried over last two years have surprised you? Given you great results, etc. I think this would be a helpful thread.
Mine would have to be Muscle Marinade (I know Purus is great, but that stuff is nuts) and TCF 1. Again, I know PP has great products, but that drove my libido off the charts. What are yours???

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Been wanting to try that man. That good huh?

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Gonna have to give that a try soon man. Have no idea why more people are'nt commenting on this topic. Thought it would be interesting

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Creatine Nitrate
Formula-X
Erase
Super Cissus
Shift
DermacrineLV/AndrohardLV combo

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Creatine Nitrate
Formula-X
Erase
Super Cissus
Shift
DermacrineLV/AndrohardLV combo
Also keep hearing about Super Cissus and Shift. Can you tell me why you liked a couple of those?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also keep hearing about Super Cissus and Shift. Can you tell me why you liked a couple of those?
I love Super Cissus because it makes my joints feel like a million bucks, also really helps any inflammation related injuries. It may really help the pain you have in your shoulder.

The shift is a great non stim fat burner, I liked it a lot during a cut. Another non-stim fat burner I loved was Vat Attack from USP Labs, they don't sell it anymore, there has been a lot of talk about bringing it back to Nutraplanet, but it's been like a year they have been saying they will bring it back lol. Same with Bulk P-Slin, both great products.

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
I love Super Cissus because it makes my joints feel like a million bucks, also really helps any inflammation related injuries. It may really help the pain you have in your shoulder.

The shift is a great non stim fat burner, I liked it a lot during a cut. Another non-stim fat burner I loved was Vat Attack from USP Labs, they don't sell it anymore, there has been a lot of talk about bringing it back to Nutraplanet, but it's been like a year they have been saying they will bring it back lol. Same with Bulk P-Slin, both great products.
Yeah I might really wanna try that Super Cissus just for the whole shoulder thing man. And I hadn't read up much on shift. I like the non stim fat burners though, as I am already a pre workout stim addict. And I actually was just sent a 10 day supply of Vaporize by MAN Sports. Anyone try it? Non stim as well. Wondering if I should take before I sleep

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I might really wanna try that Super Cissus just for the whole shoulder thing man. And I hadn't read up much on shift. I like the non stim fat burners though, as I am already a pre workout stim addict. And I actually was just sent a 10 day supply of Vaporize by MAN Sports. Anyone try it? Non stim as well. Wondering if I should take before I sleep
I never tried Vaporized, but MAN Sports is a well respected company, they seem to make some pretty good products.

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
PES: Erase/Shift
Taurus Nutrition: DAA-HCG/Wyked
AX: Supersize
Genomyx: Gut Health

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
PES: Erase/Shift
Taurus Nutrition: DAA-HCG/Wyked
AX: Supersize
Genomyx: Gut Health
A/X SuperSize was much better than I originally thought.

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
Man is Wyked being made anymore?? Been wanting to try that as well and can't seem to find it anywhere???

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Man is Wyked being made anymore?? Been wanting to try that as well and can't seem to find it anywhere???
I found a site that had a sale on wyked for 18 or 19 bucks and stocked up.
1 scoop wyked + 1 scoop supersize + 1g lclt + 2g Beta = SICK workout

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
I found a site that had a sale on wyked for 18 or 19 bucks and stocked up.
1 scoop wyked + 1 scoop supersize + 1g lclt + 2g Beta = SICK workout
Thanks prep. I also saw a good deal 20 bucks ) awhile back. And I'm currently struggling to buy supps. Was hoping there was a good deal on them somewhere. (31 seems a good peice) but not for my budget ATM. ;(

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
How many did you get stein??? Wanna part wayswith one?? Haha. I have a slinshot ;)

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
How many did you get stein??? Wanna part wayswith one?? Haha. I have a slinshot ;)
Picked up 3.
If i werent pre-contest I would, haha. But i gotta stick with what I know works!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I was surprised at how strong 1,3DM products were the first time I used them (original AMP, dosed at 2 caps, felt like...awesome.)
Also surprised at Epi* products, those went extremely well for me (compared to previous PP & SD runs.)
The focus from Piracetam made me say Woah, and say alot more that day :D
Last but not least Blue GENE threw me for a loop the first time I used it. Felt like a test + vitamin B injection (immediate results)

Those are the products off the top of my head that stand out the most! Looking forward to trying some of the others mentioned here.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Piracetam- sick focus/calming effect for me
creatine nitrate- awesome pumps
beta alanine - i couldn't believe how it just stopped the burn while doing high reps

counterspy

counterspy

Awards
Most recently, it's been DS Craze. Going back, the original AMP was noteworthy.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Erase
Endosurge
Wyked
Taurus-DaaHGC
Taurus-P-Bold
N2BM-Skeletal Balm, Need2Sleep

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
SNS DAA
PES Erase
DS Triazole
Genomyx Eviscerate

Eviscerate in particular surprised me as I always thought the topical fat loss products were pretty lame but this one is legit.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A/X SuperSize was much better than I originally thought.
Thanks! The flavor issue has been resolved, by the by. Oh, and there's this: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-xtreme/supersize-45-servings.html?sel=4267 BAM!!!

For me, I honestly have not gotten the chance to try much new in the past year, other than AX products. I won't shamelessly pimp anything, but will give kudos to PES Alpha T2. I've used several bottles of it in the past year and have been quite happy with the results.

Sonntag

Awards
"old" SlimXtreme (new FX is failed)
Craze
Focus TX
Piracetam
Triazole+AI DAA (in combination)
Andrenaline (by DS)
Alpha T2
SNS ALCAR 500
OxyElite Pro

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks! The flavor issue has been resolved, by the by. Oh, and there's this: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/anabolic-xtreme/supersize-45-servings.html?sel=4267 BAM!!!

For me, I honestly have not gotten the chance to try much new in the past year, other than AX products. I won't shamelessly pimp anything, but will give kudos to PES Alpha T2. I've used several bottles of it in the past year and have been quite happy with the results.
There was no flavor but for this sup I didnt care it was great.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What did you like about it? Do you have a review posted?
No. Energy was great w/o feeling cracked out. No 1,3 so no crash. No nervous shaking feeling. Decent pumps, nothing amazing there but I noticed it.
It's one of the only pre w/o I liked that doesn't have me all high so to speak.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
No. Energy was great w/o feeling cracked out. No 1,3 so no crash. No nervous shaking feeling. Decent pumps, nothing amazing there but I noticed it.
It's one of the only pre w/o I liked that doesn't have me all high so to speak.
Sounds good, thanks.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
By the way if we all keep saying ERASE someone in congress or Big Pharm is going to get mad because it works and they don't get a cut and next thing you know it will be on the list to be banned... :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAA
Creatine Nitrate

Those are 2 off the top of my head that are individual ingredients/compounds that both work extremely well in their respective categories.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Intimidate based on initial logging reviews, and supremecy!

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
Formula-X, Combustion, Erase, SNS's products in general. I was really lucky this year to get a chance to try out / learn about so many good things!

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
PES: Erase/Shift/AT2 (both versions)

Genomyx: Gut Health/Slin Sane

Ursobolic - kept the fat off during extra calories consumed.

tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
tuton11

tuton11

Awards
  • Established
PES: Erase/Shift/AT2 (both versions)

Genomyx: Gut Health/Slin Sane

Ursobolic - kept the fat off during extra calories consumed.
man also keep hearing about gut health. I would never look twice at products like that before. But after reading up on it, almost seems like a necessity

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
man also keep hearing about gut health. I would never look twice at products like that before. But after reading up on it, almost seems like a necessity
Good probiotic/enzyme formula along with a mild daily herbal detox formula does wonders.

We are absorbing all kinds of crap from our environment.

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Agmatine and sleep products such as (3Z and ElixAIR)

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dat dere dude dsade who does dat dere gut health... I heard he's not a very nice guy. I hear he does funny things with animals and is a staunch supporter of Rick Santorum. yeah...

kidding. Much love to Matt and he knows it. (total homo) Gut health is definitely a good product.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gut health, endosurge are probably my favorite new sups of 2011. Supps i liked this year? Well that's a whole different story.