Universal Nutrition CarbRite Carb Block

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So with all the recent talk of GDAs lately... I came across this product seems to be a cross between slin-sane and glycobol.
Price is right and I am tempted to try it.
What do you guys make of it?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you post the ingredients?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Can you post the ingredients?
Alpha Lipoic Acid
Vanadium
Gymnemalin
Phaseolin ex
Magnesium
Chromium Polynicotinate
Chromium Picolinate

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Info bump

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
its not bad, but its not great either.

slin sane is cheap enough to stack with another GDA and drag out the bottles longer then a month.

chromium is eh, but is depleted by vandium use which warrents the amount more then likely. however theres chromium in foods we eat so im not to worried.

phasoelean if i remember is a white kidney bean extract which is a alpha amylase inhibitor. but so is berberine, HCA, salacia reticulata, certain flavonoids.

Not worth it IMO, nothing really inthere to inhibit fat gain. Just block carbs. Plentyful other ways to do that however.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
its not bad, but its not great either.

slin sane is cheap enough to stack with another GDA and drag out the bottles longer then a month.

chromium is eh, but is depleted by vandium use which warrents the amount more then likely. however theres chromium in foods we eat so im not to worried.

phasoelean if i remember is a white kidney bean extract which is a alpha amylase inhibitor. but so is berberine, HCA, salacia reticulata, certain flavonoids.

Not worth it IMO, nothing really inthere to inhibit fat gain. Just block carbs. Plentyful other ways to do that however.
To block the carbs is the idea...
So they don't get stored as fat correct?
This stuff is roughly the same price as slin-sane.
I've tried slin and glycobol... Think I might give it a go and see what happens...
Thx for the advice SS.

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
To block the carbs is the idea...
So they don't get stored as fat correct?
This stuff is roughly the same price as slin-sane.
I've tried slin and glycobol... Think I might give it a go and see what happens...
Thx for the advice SS.

right but theres no PPARy partial agonist, or antagonist properties, theres no ACL inhibition, No PPARa upregulation. Without the PPARa upregulation theres also no increase in CPT1. Important for the mobilizing of fat.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
right but theres no PPARy partial agonist, or antagonist properties, theres no ACL inhibition, No PPARa upregulation. Without the PPARa upregulation theres also no increase in CPT1. Important for the mobilizing of fat.
SS have u given your opinion on slin & glycobol before? I'd like to hear your feedback.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Bump

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Recompadrol is still by far the best GDA ive ever used.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
SS have u given your opinion on slin & glycobol before? I'd like to hear your feedback.
i have given my opinion on them

They are good

rather then me giving opinions on them, id rather tell you of which ingredients i think are good and which i do not really like. I think the MOA of ingredients need to be addressed before anything else.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
i have given my opinion on them

They are good

rather then me giving opinions on them, id rather tell you of which ingredients i think are good and which i do not really like. I think the MOA of ingredients need to be addressed before anything else.
Thx for your help.
I can def respect that :)

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards

ssbackwards

Awards
  • Established
Thx for your help.
I can def respect that :)
i dont like saying a product is bad. They each work and do their own thing. certain things in them make them really suitable for certain people.. ie Inclusion of NA-R-ALA, is it good , absolutely. Does it interfere with synthetic synthroid converting to t3, yes. In that respect people who are using it to improve glucose control, as well as lower weight, may be using synthroid for their thyroid.

Things like BMOV- are good, but they are absorbed into vanadium sensitive tissues more readily (bone kidney) and not excreted very fast. so i would cycle them.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
aha... google is my freind....

It as a pretty sick ing. profile with seemingly high extracts.... I think Im gonna have to give it a try....

But i have a crap ton of Yellow Gold (berberine) and SlinSane right now as it is... dunno that Id even have the chance to run it anytime soon....

But the threads on supplementreviews.com's board was pretty great sounding too... seems a lot of people like it more then the others available.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
aha... google is my freind....

It as a pretty sick ing. profile with seemingly high extracts.... I think Im gonna have to give it a try....

But i have a crap ton of Yellow Gold (berberine) and SlinSane right now as it is... dunno that Id even have the chance to run it anytime soon....

But the threads on supplementreviews.com's board was pretty great sounding too... seems a lot of people like it more then the others available.
Yea it truly is a well rounded GDA that offers fat burning as well. Great product.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah I'm about to order some now :)
My glycobol is going up for sale.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Yeah I'm about to order some now :)
My glycobol is going up for sale.
LOL! this man is serious! "I only got room in this ride for one of you sucka's, Glycobol, GTFO"

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
LOL! this man is serious! "I only got room in this ride for one of you sucka's, Glycobol, GTFO"
That's right lol...
It's sealed...
U buying some recompardol?
Hope it's good as every1 says

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
Eventually... I need to use up what I have since most of it is in bulk and I still REALLY like SlinSane...

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Eventually... I need to use up what I have since most of it is in bulk and I still REALLY like SlinSane...
Yeah I'm looking to switch from glycobol.
Like the stuff but I've went through 3 bottles.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards