DS Craze Observation

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering if this happens to anyone else, or what could be the possible cause:

I notice that with Craze, after I take my pre-workout dose, the effects diminish when I start working out. For example, if I take a dose and wait an hour or more before doing any strenuous activity, the effects are prolonged until I start physical exertion. However, if I take a dose and it has kicked, as soon as I start lifting, the effects either diminish or change. By the time I am done lifting and doing cardio, the pumps are there, but the mental clarity, focus, energy, etc, are significantly lessened.

I never noticed this with other pre-workout supps, anyone have a possible explanation? Would it be wise to take a dose pre-workout and then a half dose intra-workout or post?

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
I wouldn't like a Craze dose intra, or post, since the energy is explosive and hits. It definitely is smooth, and takes a bit longer to set in, especially with the nootropic and sympathomimetic blend that is perfected in craze, definitely helps with mental acuity when its ready to start working. craze does effect my appetite though, so i wouldn't want it post or intra. Try it out, it effects each user differently, i like mine ~30-40 minutes before working out. love the stuff!

jrw

Awards
  • Established
I have read on other boards, people dosing it as such. I have also read where some stack Craze with another pre-workout, not sure why.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I have read on other boards, people dosing it as such. I have also read where some stack Craze with another pre-workout, not sure why.
Like hemavol? It's non stim but has agmatine in it extra pumps

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
J19891

J19891

Awards
Just wondering if this happens to anyone else, or what could be the possible cause:

I notice that with Craze, after I take my pre-workout dose, the effects diminish when I start working out. For example, if I take a dose and wait an hour or more before doing any strenuous activity, the effects are prolonged until I start physical exertion. However, if I take a dose and it has kicked, as soon as I start lifting, the effects either diminish or change. By the time I am done lifting and doing cardio, the pumps are there, but the mental clarity, focus, energy, etc, are significantly lessened.

I never noticed this with other pre-workout supps, anyone have a possible explanation? Would it be wise to take a dose pre-workout and then a half dose intra-workout or post?

You feel less energetic while/after working out because working out expends energy

facepalm.jpg