creatine nitrate in PWO and HBP

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
hey guys, if any of you read my last post you know that im currently in the prehypertension/low stage 1 and currently trying to take care of that naturally.

unfortunately, as a result, i havent had any caffeine in weeks (probably about a month), and with my new class schedule, im so tired when its time to hit the gym that my workouts suck.

i was just wondering if someone with higher blood pressure could actually BENEFIT from something like creatine nitrate? some say they dont want to take it in fear of a drop in blood pressure, but would someone like myself who would kill to be able to take PWO's again see any benefits from it as it may reduce the increase in blood pressure that's common with pwo's?

personally, im not sure how much it takes to actually lower bp, and would assume that the amount in something like cellucor c4 wouldnt be enough to have much of an effect, but i just figure id ask anyway.

for some reason, my bp has just recently become an issue again as it was down in the 120's before. even on other pwo's (you name it) id get an initial reading in the 130's, 140's, but after relaxing for a few minutes, it would come down to the upper 120's. but, of course, i never took it RIGHT after consuming a PWO or working out, so i really have no idea how they effect me in that respect.

thanks

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Depends on what your weight and age is. You will for sure see a difference in pumps during a workout with creatine nitrate, c-bol is what I recommend. Also I always run BCAA nitrates on cycle to help keep BP lower. I say nitrates as long as they aren't dosed too high are awesome. Don't stress too much over your sys (upper number), it's more about the difference between the two. ie. 150/96= bad 150/82=okay.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
see, i always thought nitrates were just the 'new' thing and never paid them much attention, but after thinking about it, i figured they might help keep my numbers low while on a pwo. but like i said, ive never actually checked to see what my bp numbers are exactly while on (right after taking) pwo's

liftthingsup

liftthingsup

Awards
From what I've read, some gym rats with HBP have had success using the Cellucor C4 you mentioned above. I've also heard that White Flood was decent since it doesn't have 1,3. Here is a link that may give you another option:
/anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/184464-ultimate-stim-free.html

liftthingsup

liftthingsup

Awards
Throw in the http:/ to get to that link

From what I've read, some gym rats with HBP have had success using the Cellucor C4 you mentioned above. I've also heard that White Flood was decent since it doesn't have 1,3. Here is a link that may give you another option:
/anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/184464-ultimate-stim-free.html

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You could look into a stim free pwo like Ultima. Solid product.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
see, i feel like its the stims i need. waking up so early with my new schedule is hard enough, but by 4:30 the LAST thing i want to do is workout, especially without something to get me going. getting lots of carbs helps me stay going, but its that initial 'make myself go to the gym' phase that i hate, and after some stims im good to go, thats why ive always been hesitant to try something like ultima.

liftthingsup - yeah, i actually didnt check my bp while on jacked, but after 2 bottles i gave up (didnt want to waste them) because i crashed so damn hard. i tried 1mr one time and hated it, so ever since ive always gone 1,3 free.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah Ultima is a stim free stim you know what I mean. If you are looking for a jacked feeling it won't give it to you but it can help you feel sharper and such. You know maybe help get you back to more a normal state rather than beat tired. That coupled with the fact you just took a handful a supps and dont want them to go to waste may be just enough to get you in there. I do stims a lot, but cycle off every now and then and do like Ultima. But I totally understand your feeling. I'm in the military for my day job and do school in the evenings. It gets old.

bill86

bill86

Awards
  • Established
id still like to give it a try sometime, maybe i could throw in like 75-100mg of caffeine (after going caffeine free for so long) and be good to go. that way i could get some energy, but not be stimmed out of my mind

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
id still like to give it a try sometime, maybe i could throw in like 75-100mg of caffeine (after going caffeine free for so long) and be good to go. that way i could get some energy, but not be stimmed out of my mind
True