DS Craze Review

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.15%

Thumbs up DS Craze Review

I bought a jub of DS Craze after I learned that this preworkout works more in the mind more than the body. What attracted me was the absence of crazy stims (1,3 anyone?) and no high doses of caffeine.

Mixing it: The product mixes well. THere is a bit of substance at the bottom of my shaker but that's with all supplements.

Taste: Not that it should matter much, but the taste was pretty good. Tasted like grape Kool Aid. Was able to drink one scoop with 8oz of water within seconds without so much as a gad reflex.

Cost Effective: It cost me 31.99 and has 44 servings. Even at the max of 2 scoops, it should last you close to 2 months (assuming a consistent 3x/week training schedule.

Does it work?

Here's the thing. This preworkout works more in the mind than anything else. After taking it, you feel like a "better" version of you. Suppose your diet was on point, you slept 9 hours every single day and had no stresses in the world. Suppose you always woke up on the "right side of the bed", this is how this product will make you feel. You'll feel like you want to work out, and you'll feel like you want to try to break PRs everyday. It almost like confidence in a jug.

If you're looking for a PWO that will turn you into a "crackhead" 45 min into it, look elsewhere. Craze just makes you feel good, like there is nothing you can't do. The focus is great. Pick a good song on the ipod and you'll phase out...just you and the iron.

I took 1.5 scoops and that seems to be my sweet spot. After taking it I peaked at about 45 min, so it takes a little while. I deadlifted on Monday (prior to Craze) and my absolutely best (trying hard can't get another rep) was 315x3. I deadlifted again on Friday (after Craze) and completed 315x5, then 325x5 with some juice left in the tank (could have probably gone heavier). Today, I topped at 335x3. Placebo? Yeah maybe, but doesn't feel like it. I think its the real deal. Since there aren't any real stim effects, I'm hoping I won't build a tolerance anytime soon. The best part? 80mg of caffeine per scoop.

I saw other reviews that said that Craze killed their appetite soon afterwards, I didn't react that way...no change. Also, no change in urination frequency (some said it made them pee too often).

Got any questions? Let me know.

Go to their website and try it out. I think they're giving sample packs. Questions anyone?

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I found that the taste was pretty harsh.

But the effects.... Are well worth it.

How was your sleep? I took a scoop yesterday at like 1pm and I could not sleep tonight... But I still feel "good". Odd really because I LOVE heavy stims. 1,3 is like my crack. I love craze too though. Feels like I'm in the zone.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.13%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag
    I found that the taste was pretty harsh.

But the effects.... Are well worth it.

How was your sleep? I took a scoop yesterday at like 1pm and I could not sleep tonight... But I still feel "good". Odd really because I LOVE heavy stims. 1,3 is like my crack. I love craze too though. Feels like I'm in the zone.
    Second that!! Exactly same effects with me! Insane focus and intensity! I charge my neighbor a scoop Everytime I pick him up instead of gas
    I pick things up... and i put em down...
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.06%

tastes like a grape dutchmaster cigar, in a drink....

but the performance is absolutely incredible
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.38%

Awesome review I'm going to take my first serving tomorrow! All this hype got me pumped I hope I get the same results I've been reading about!
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.15%

Good luck with it. As far as my sleep, I have not seen any changes. I am able to get to sleep just like before. But then again, I only take it in the mornings at around 10 AM.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I have been using it for a while now, 1 scoop is phenomenal energy and focus. I take it around 5 PM and can sleep at night. As for gym performance, it is very effective and I am coming off an injury so I need all the help I can get. So far more energy than I can use right now which is excellent. Taste is fine by me, better than most I have tried lately actually.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I have been using it for a while now, 1 scoop is phenomenal energy and focus. I take it around 5 PM and can sleep at night. As for gym performance, it is very effective and I am coming off an injury so I need all the help I can get. So far more energy than I can use right now which is excellent. Taste is fine by me, better than most I have tried lately actually.
    Very interesting... I wonder if my taste buds are messed up or something. Even the new Golden Feast from CL which people say taste amazing I don't really care for. I don't dislike it, but it's not like... amazing...

Taking it again today hopefully the taste will "grow" on me?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63%

I agree...taste could be better
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Very interesting... I wonder if my taste buds are messed up or something. Even the new Golden Feast from CL which people say taste amazing I don't really care for. I don't dislike it, but it's not like... amazing...

Taking it again today hopefully the taste will "grow" on me?
    Some people love APS Meso, both flavors taste like ass to me. We all are different.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

This stuff tasted fine to me. But why does taste matter? (srs). If u want something that tastes good mix up some Kool aid. The point of supplements is for their results, not flavor.
    CELTIC LABS REP
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%

Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    This stuff tasted fine to me. But why does taste matter? (srs). If u want something that tastes good mix up some Kool aid. The point of supplements is for their results, not flavor.
    I just dont like to have to taste crappy stuff all day... im spoiled lol.
    Besides, I think if it really did taste unpalatable they'd make it into a pill for us
    RecoverBro ELITE
  13. Handsome and intelligent
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

This is a great review, thanks!
    The Driven Blog
    Follow DS on Facebook and Twitter!

Craze™ is NOW AVAILABLE!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tnubs Craze Review
    By tnubs in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-13-2012, 12:32 PM
  2. D2footballjrc's Fat Fellah Craze Review / Log.
    By D2footballjrc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-13-2011, 09:36 AM
  3. DS Craze Review
    By fadi in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-30-2011, 10:20 AM
  4. Driven Sports CRAZE [Sample Video Review/Text Review]
    By ncangey0513 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-25-2011, 01:08 PM
  5. What Craze IS NOT