Slim FX = slim energy

redbirdfan1

redbirdfan1

Awards
  • Established
1st off I'll state I never had the original Slim Xtreme. I'm a little bummed I never got to try it.

I tried my 3 pill sample pack. The first day I used it, it seemed to perk me up a bit with a slight mood elevation. But it never grew to the level I had hoped. After that, the next 2 times I used it were complete tank jobs. almost nothing. A slight spike of energy shortly after taking it, and then basically nothing. The only thing I've noticed was my eyes feel like I took something w/ Guaifenesin in it.

My eyes feel really dry. I feel no extra energy or mood elevation. Strong disappoint because I'd hoped this would be a nice pick me up that would help w/ busy days. I'm going on 6 hrs since I took my last pill and I'm yawing and feeling pretty unmotivated. Maybe the feeling I get when using Craze has wrecked how other products affect me...IDK but this was an epic fail considering the hype behind it.

But it should always be said that what works for you might be different than me. Other have had less than positive experiences on my new supplement of choice so you never know till you try it for yourself. If you can get a sample of Slim FX I'd still suggest you give it a shot.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm.. interesting!

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Sorry bro! I totally missed this thread! And sorry to hear that it didn't work for you! But to be clear, you took 1 capsule, right ? That's half a serving... Did you take it with food or without ?

I'm sure we can find something that might affect the results... But as you also say, we're all different... Just look at AaronJP1, he wants a less strong version of Slim FX, one that only last 6 hours.. rather then the 12 hour effects he gets now... from 1 capsule..

But write down a bunch on how you took it, how many, etc.. and the team will be over hear trying to figure it out what might have caused this*! :)

Sonntag

Awards
1st off I'll state I never had the original Slim Xtreme. I'm a little bummed I never got to try it.

I tried my 3 pill sample pack. The first day I used it, it seemed to perk me up a bit with a slight mood elevation. But it never grew to the level I had hoped. After that, the next 2 times I used it were complete tank jobs. almost nothing. A slight spike of energy shortly after taking it, and then basically nothing. The only thing I've noticed was my eyes feel like I took something w/ Guaifenesin in it.

My eyes feel really dry. I feel no extra energy or mood elevation. Strong disappoint because I'd hoped this would be a nice pick me up that would help w/ busy days. I'm going on 6 hrs since I took my last pill and I'm yawing and feeling pretty unmotivated. Maybe the feeling I get when using Craze has wrecked how other products affect me...IDK but this was an epic fail considering the hype behind it.

But it should always be said that what works for you might be different than me. Other have had less than positive experiences on my new supplement of choice so you never know till you try it for yourself. If you can get a sample of Slim FX I'd still suggest you give it a shot.

Had the same experience....WE WANT SLIMXTREME BACK

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I received my sample pack, so big thanks to AX.The energy for me was average, and only lasted in the range of 4-5 hours, very weak stim at least in regards to what I've been accustomed to. What I was really looking forward to is the "12 hour" energy claim, unfortunately, I did not experience that myself. I'm sure others have responded differently.