scoops for phenibut and LCLT

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
hey guys I think my scoops for the phenibut and lclt got mixed up? Does alcar and lclt have the same size scoop? Cause the scoop in the lclt is amazingly small and does not look like 500mg. And the paper seal was already off. Would that effect the product at all?
Thanks

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
hey guys I think my scoops for the phenibut and lclt got mixed up? Does alcar and lclt have the same size scoop? Cause the scoop in the lclt is amazingly small and does not look like 500mg. And the paper seal was already off. Would that effect the product at all?
Thanks
A 500mg scoop will be extremely small. To give you an idea comparison, 1 heaping teaspoon holds about 5g (depending on the powder). I have a 1g scoop that I'll take a picture of to help give you a better idea.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Here's a photo of a 1g scoop of piracetam, and a quarter to reference. Hopefully this helps give you an idea of the sizing.

From what you've said, I expect that you have the right scooper. How are you dosing your phenibut?

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
Thanks so much! I was gonna try 1 gram for the first time

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Thanks so much! I was gonna try 1 gram for the first time
I would start with 500mgs to see how it affects you. There's no need to dose it higher if you feel the effects from that. Remember to only use it a couple times a week, and on non-consecutive days, to avoid building a tolerance or create a habit. I've used it maybe twice a week max for a few years now (sometimes I go weeks without using it) and I still bounce between 500mgs and 1g.

Additionally, do not take phenibut with alcohol, it will potentiate the effects.

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
So 5 of these little scoops? I'm doing it to get a feel good buzz goin to relax some from a lot of stress

ForumRunner_20120109_142249.png

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
The lable says 100mg on it. But I was confused cause I had the same scoop come with my lclt that said 500mg scoop

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
The lable says 100mg on it. But I was confused cause I had the same scoop come with my lclt that said 500mg scoop
Then the issue is the density of the powder. Do you have a digital measuring scale?

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
No iv almost ordered it about 20 times now but don't due to the sweet deals Haha. A measuring scale...or 2 other cheap efective products lol

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
No iv almost ordered it about 20 times now but don't due to the sweet deals Haha. A measuring scale...or 2 other cheap efective products lol
You really should, for this exact reason. I picked up a digital food scale on eBay for like $8 shipped and I've had it forever.

I'd be scared as hell that there was a mislabel incident and you'd end up taking 2.5g of phenibut.

What brand?

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
Nutraplanetets I just took one scoop and ill check out the effects

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanetets I just took one scoop and ill check out the effects
I haven't heard of any issues with NP scoopers or labeling, so I would assume all is well. Honestly, I use SNS phenibut caps which are 500mgs per cap, so there's no measuring, guesswork, etc. The convenience is enjoyable. LOL

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
I might have to try that next time. I do feel relaxed off of it right now. I'm trying to keep the placebo effect out of it as much as possible but I do feel relaxed lol

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I might have to try that next time. I do feel relaxed off of it right now. I'm trying to keep the placebo effect out of it as much as possible but I do feel relaxed lol
If all is correct, there's nothing wrong with a 100mg dose if you feel it works for you. Keeping the dose low is always good when it comes to things like this.

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
I can keep taking like 9 more scoops right? Making it about a gram if the scooper is right, right?

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I can keep taking like 9 more scoops right? Making it about a gram if the scooper is right, right?
Assuming the scoop measures 100mgs, then yes. You can dose it up to 1g, but I see no point going past that.

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
I won't go past that, I just think this would be fun to toy with lol

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
So reporting from last night. My buddies face is messed up from falling on the concrete. He was messed up out of his mind after a few drinks. I was feeling great with no alcohol. Relaxed talkitive and having a great time. I loved it but my buddy didn't like it due to his face and not remembering anything Haha

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
So reporting from last night. My buddies face is messed up from falling on the concrete. He was messed up out of his mind after a few drinks. I was feeling great with no alcohol. Relaxed talkitive and having a great time. I loved it but my buddy didn't like it due to his face and not remembering anything Haha
Did you warn him not to drink with it?

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
Yeah I told him what would happen. But the amount of drinks he had was so minimal. But it was facinating seeing the things interact Haha

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I told him what would happen. But the amount of drinks he had was so minimal. But it was facinating seeing the things interact Haha
I've done it before (and do not condone it) because I was DRUNK on 3 Spaten's.

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
Oh yeah I can see that. This guy didn't even know the right direction of his house when we were in front of it and couldn't out his slip in his shoes if his life depended it

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah I can see that. This guy didn't even know the right direction of his house when we were in front of it and couldn't out his slip in his shoes if his life depended it
Sounds about right.

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
Thanks for your help on all this. When I get online ill be sure to rep you! I'll dose again next week

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your help on all this. When I get online ill be sure to rep you! I'll dose again next week
No problem. Any other questions, let me know.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
thats a 333mg scoop. thats the scooper that always comes with my phenibut. like previously mentioned, start with a conservative dose and work your way up. phenibut 'hangovers' suck.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
thats a 333mg scoop. thats the scooper that always comes with my phenibut. like previously mentioned, start with a conservative dose and work your way up. phenibut 'hangovers' suck.
Interesting, I've never experienced a phenibut hangover, although I keep the dosing very modest. I've had a melatonin hangover and that was the worst thing I've ever experienced (shy of a Jose Cuervo hangover).

How did you find it to be 333mgs? Did you weigh it?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Interesting, I've never experienced a phenibut hangover, although I keep the dosing very modest. I've had a melatonin hangover and that was the worst thing I've ever experienced (shy of a Jose Cuervo hangover).

How did you find it to be 333mgs? Did you weigh it?
the phenibut i usually get (primaforce) comes with that exact scooper and it says one level scoop is 300mg (sorry not 333mg, thats actually how many servings come in the tub). the hangover only comes if you take to much. for me, my vision gets kinda blurry, my balance is slightly off, my head is foggy, and i get a headache. it sucks. the good part is phenibut makes me sleep like a baby, so if im at home i can always sleep of the pheny hangover.

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
the phenibut i usually get (primaforce) comes with that exact scooper and it says one level scoop is 300mg (sorry not 333mg, thats actually how many servings come in the tub). the hangover only comes if you take to much. for me, my vision gets kinda blurry, my balance is slightly off, my head is foggy, and i get a headache. it sucks. the good part is phenibut makes me sleep like a baby, so if im at home i can always sleep of the pheny hangover.
Interseting. Titan really needs to get a scale now so we can figure this all out. Do you have a scale that you can weigh a scoop of the Phenibut on?

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
Does NP carry scales? I don't think I have ever seen one on here

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
Does NP carry scales? I don't think I have ever seen one on here
I have never looked honestly. But like I said, I picked one up for literally a couple bucks on eBay, and that's the route I'll go if I ever need to replace this one.

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
I would need a .01g scale right? I feel stupid but I think that's the one

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I would need a .01g scale right? I feel stupid but I think that's the one
.01g scale will measure to 10mg. That will do just fine.

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
Interseting. Titan really needs to get a scale now so we can figure this all out. Do you have a scale that you can weigh a scoop of the Phenibut on?
yeah a scale would be very useful. i actually dont have a scale but i would really like to get one. i have an interesting method in which i cap my phenibut and i have a good idea how much i get into each cap so my dosing isnt real accurate but i have gotten pretty good at getting it right.

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
I just got one off of eBay where I can measure what I near and tear too

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
titanman31

titanman31

Awards
15 with free shipping so very afordable. There were ones cheeper then that but it had warenty on it and it was the top rated seller. I was thinking about posting some pictures of what certain doses look like what do you guys think?

heebs10

heebs10

Awards
  • Established
dam now im about to buy one just because. ebay does have some great prices

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
titanman31

titanman31

Awards
I accidently sent it 6 hours away to my home instead of here at college ); my parents are gonna think I'm measuring more then supplements! Haha!

antihero

antihero

Awards
  • Established
I accidently sent it 6 hours away to my home instead of here at college ); my parents are gonna think I'm measuring more then supplements! Haha!
If it hasn't been shipped out yet, send a message to the seller and they will probably change it for you. Most people I've dealt with on eBay are great to work with.

titanman31

titanman31

Awards
They sent a message back saying it could be spam.. Haha and I need to get ahold of the people its going to

ldwweit

Awards
Quick question regarding the Primaforce Phenibut scoop:

Is that '300 mg' a heaping scoop, or is that leveling with the top of the scoop...?

(Either way, a primaforce 250 gram capped pill seems to contain much more phenibut than what could possibly fit in that tiny scoop...:s)