Sulbutiamine! Yes Please & Thank you!

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Just figured I would drop a quick line on my newest staple.

I have been looking for something to help with focus without being to overly stimmed etc. I did some research into Nootropics and came up with Sulbutiamine. As some know this is a fantastic compound for increasing alertness and stamina. I can say after only 3 days of use that it has by far exceeded my wildest expectations.

At 300mg a day I have noticed that I can think more clearly, analize thoughts better, and communicate better. I have noticed that I am sharper and whitier than before. At frst I thought it was placebo but there is just no way. My wife even said I seem more outgoing and talkative.

VALUE: 10

TASTE: 0 (I will gladly deal with it)

ENERGY: 8

FOCUS: 10 (Frigging Terminator)

I highly reccomend that anyone try this that's looking for a little more focus and energy.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
X force has sulb in it along with caffeine and 1,3dmaa. Stuff is great but when I've tried sulb on it's own in the past I didn't get much. Have u tried it with caffeine?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It might be the worst tasting powder I have ever consumed

OP did you take it by itself or with caffeine?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sometimes I use 600mg pre-workout, good stuff. The first 2 times I used it I mixed it with Nos Ether, which is a nasty tasting combo aha. Now I just stick to capping.

Can't go wrong with capping!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sometimes I use 600mg pre-workout, good stuff. The first 2 times I used it I mixed it with Nos Ether, which is a nasty tasting combo aha. Now I just stick to capping.

Can't go wrong with capping!
Sulbutiamine is weird stuff- I have worked with it in a couple of contact mfr. formulations- seems to be better for processing of auditory stimuli than anything else. Not the best thing out there for energy, but it can be really helpful for focus

SDR

Awards
Sulbutiamine is great stuff. You can find a huge dose of it in Velocity XT. We've been using it for a long time and it is a great addition to a stim formula if you use the right amount. Its also pre caapped for your convenience.

Label:

]

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
At the present I have only been taking it pre workout (300mg) with one scoop Supersize. The focus effects really seem to linger though. Is it more beneficial to take with caffine? I have not taken it without caffine yet.

Scuba Steveo

Awards
I seem to recall hearing that tolerance to this one builds pretty quickly, i.e. people will have strong effects for a day or so, then nothing. Any experiences here with this?

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
I just bought some sulbutiamine for focus Kind of curious if its safe to use this supplement everyday or only when needed as i heard to that it traps dopamine in, and you build up a tolerance to it rather quickly.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Quite a hit-and-miss compound when used alone.

Some people love it in multi-gram amounts, other don't get a thing from it.

I, however, bounce off walls from 300mg.

JuicyJones

Awards
I've noticed great benefits from Sulbutiamine, however in my experience a tolerance builds rather quickly so I only take it once or twice a week when really necessary. My research on Sulbutiamine suggests that it is safe for daily use, so if it's still working well for you in a week or two theres no reason not to take it daily.

Boatcop1

Awards
  • Established
Well unfortunatley I am now feeling this. The initial few days were amazing but now I fell back to earth, lol. I will continue to take it as I feel it still helps me focus, i just dont have the extreme alertness I originaly experienced. I may up the dose to 600mg maybe even 800mg just to evaluate the effects.

Cogrick2

Awards
Well unfortunatley I am now feeling this. The initial few days were amazing but now I fell back to earth, lol. I will continue to take it as I feel it still helps me focus, i just dont have the extreme alertness I originaly experienced. I may up the dose to 600mg maybe even 800mg just to evaluate the effects.
Where are you today with the sulbutiamine? I take 900 milligrams twice per week with my coffee (not mixed in solution!) and enjoy the effects.