Erase or Erase Pro

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Ok going on a hard-core cycle and I was thinking of using erase on my PCT. I remember Gamer2be08 had a log about it because he had got a little gyno and it seem to be da ****. But now we got Erase Pro....I'm not on AM a lot so i don't know what is truly the difference. So can someone please enlighten me?

Thanks!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here are the cliff notes on the differences:

Erase - synthetic AI

Erase Pro - synthetic AI, SERM ingredient with cortisol control, in situ AI

Erase Pro a full spectrum hormone modulator targeting more than just 1 pathway. Each cap has a full 75mg of the Erase active ingredient in it, so there is 3 capsules of Erase in 1 Erase Pro capsule, plus 1 ingredient that directly blocks the estrogen receptor (like SERMs), and 1 ingredient that has shown to act as an AI in specific tissues.

So Erase Pro is going to be more potent for whatever use you choose, whether it be a standalone or a PCT, simply because it is Erase + a whole lot more.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Thanks for the clarifying Natty!

So how come you guys are keeping erase around? Just so if anybody just wants an AI?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Exactly. Some people like formulations (Erase Pro), some people like to create their own with single ingredients

We give the luxury of both options

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you say synthetic, do you mean it isn't dshea compliant and derived naturally?

I thought it was a metabolite of 7 keto dhea? This can't be made from natural sources, and is synthesized in a lab?
Curious....

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When you say synthetic, do you mean it isn't dshea compliant and derived naturally?

I thought it was a metabolite of 7 keto dhea? This can't be made from natural sources, and is synthesized in a lab?
Curious....
Synthetic has nothing to do with where its found or whether its compliant. It means that the ingredient is in its pure form derived from a chemical synthesis.

Sort of like you can either buy caffeine extracted from coffee beans, or buy synthetic caffeine like everyone uses in soda, preworkouts, etc.

Synthetic is the good stuff

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
In 4 some Natty knowledge

J19891

J19891

Awards
Synthetic has nothing to do with where its found or whether its compliant. It means that the ingredient is in its pure form derived from a chemical synthesis.

Sort of like you can either buy caffeine extracted from coffee beans, or buy synthetic caffeine like everyone uses in soda, preworkouts, etc.

Synthetic is the good stuff

This.

For whatever reason in the supplement community there's this prevailing set of stereotypes regarding natural and synthetic substances.

Synthetics are supposely harder, with automatically harsher side effects, are more effective and are more likely to be illegal or dangerous.

"Natural" substances are supposedly more mild and somehow can't be illegal or bad for you.

Magic mushrooms are illegal and strychnine is toxic, though they're both organic. Not everything natural is good for you and not everything processed is bad (or regulated).

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Here are the cliff notes on the differences:

Erase - synthetic AI

Erase Pro - synthetic AI, SERM ingredient with cortisol control, in situ AI

Erase Pro a full spectrum hormone modulator targeting more than just 1 pathway. Each cap has a full 75mg of the Erase active ingredient in it, so there is 3 capsules of Erase in 1 Erase Pro capsule, plus 1 ingredient that directly blocks the estrogen receptor (like SERMs), and 1 ingredient that has shown to act as an AI in specific tissues.

So Erase Pro is going to be more potent for whatever use you choose, whether it be a standalone or a PCT, simply because it is Erase + a whole lot more.
No way...

This is my typical luck. I bought Erase last week and now your telling me you have a product that does the same and more AND you only need 1 cap...

Where can I get this stuff and how much more does it cost??

FML seriously

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No way...This is my typical luck. I bought Erase last week and now your telling me you have a product that does the same and more AND you only need 1 cap...Where can I get this stuff and how much more does it cost??FML seriously
Visit PEScience.com for all the information on Erase Pro

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This.

For whatever reason in the supplement community there's this prevailing set of stereotypes regarding natural and synthetic substances.

Synthetics are supposely harder, with automatically harsher side effects, are more effective and are more likely to be illegal or dangerous.

"Natural" substances are supposedly more mild and somehow can't be illegal or bad for you.

Magic mushrooms are illegal and strychnine is toxic, though they're both organic. Not everything natural is good for you and not everything processed is bad (or regulated).
im not sure what you are talking about but it has nothing to do with my question. :thumbsup:

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Does Erase speed up the thyroid as well considering it's 7, Keto Dhea?

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Wait it's *** only? Ok when is it going to be NOT *** only...come on that's over priced troll town

J19891

J19891

Awards
im not sure what you are talking about but it has nothing to do with my question. :thumbsup:
Your question implied that synthetic= not DSHEA compliant and derived from natural sources. Technically, everything synthetic is derived from natural sources. I was just making an observation that a lot of people are mistrustful of synthetics and blindly trusting of "all natural" products.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if it's synthized, even from natural sources, i believe technically it isn't dshea comliant, if it is extracted from a natural source, like say, as a metabolite from someone or something that injested 7keto-dhea, then (for now) it would be dshea compliant

at least, this is the impression im under, as it seems to be the main concern for companies releasing a new product, who have had fda problems in the past

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait it's *** only? Ok when is it going to be NOT *** only...come on that's over priced troll town
i shop there, prices aren't that bad, if you are a good shopper and have a gold card

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
You list Erase Pro as a cortisol and anti-estrogen supplement. I know it boosts testosterone, but how much? Would you still recommend adding a testosterone booster such as Activate for a PCT a protocol?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if it's synthized, even from natural sources, i believe technically it isn't dshea comliant, if it is extracted from a natural source, like say, as a metabolite from someone or something that injested 7keto-dhea, then (for now) it would be dshea compliant

at least, this is the impression im under, as it seems to be the main concern for companies releasing a new product, who have had fda problems in the past
Metabolites of DHEA are compliant. Theres no such thing as DHEA extract or the metabolites for that matter. Just like theres no such thing as creatine extract, glutamine extract, etc.

You list Erase Pro as a cortisol and anti-estrogen supplement. I know it boosts testosterone, but how much? Would you still recommend adding a testosterone booster such as Activate for a PCT a protocol?
i dont see the need...try it and see. If i was going to add anything else i would toss in 3g DAA powder

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i see, hmmm... okay, thanks for clearing that up. :thumbsup:

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This looks very interesting. I am going to have to give it a try. I loved Erase.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does Erase speed up the thyroid as well considering it's 7, Keto Dhea?
No

I think youre confusing the current dshea compliance rules with the ones that were in that new proposed bill in 2011. Keyword proposed. Because thats essentially what they were gunning for

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
I hate ***.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established