horse weightgainer

D

drfly

Awards
hi, i know this might sound stupid, but i happen to have a friend who is taking horse weightgainer and is trying to get me to take it. im pretty sure im gonna stick to regular human supps, cuz it just doesnt seem like the human digestive tract will have all the right enzymes to produce gains from it the same way horses do. plus, when he showed it to me, its appeared to just be mashed up grains, and i dont see how there could be enough protein in it for a human to gain much muscle mass, i could picture gaining fat from all the carbs, but i just cant picture gaining any muscle off of it. if any of u guys know anything about it, like effects on humans, or ingredients, i would appreciate it if u shared them. thanks

Y

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Umm.....I think in horse feed, wild animal feed and barn yard animal feed in general all the macronnutrients are crude. Like crude protein, etc. Thats not what you want at all. Surprised hes not getting sick....

D

drfly

Awards
yeah thats basically what i figured, plus the fact that horses and other farm animals get there nutrients from plant sources, so they obviously have different digestive enzymes than humans. hes only been on it for a few days, so i wouldnt be surprised if he gets sick.

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Actually he would be in the running for a Runner up.. Darwins are awarded posthumously... because of the spectacular way that the individual takes himself/herself out of the gene pool.

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GoldMedalfinal.jpg

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Sub'd

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, that weight gain was not good for the horse . . . now he's got a sumo on his back!
funny horse pictures free (14).png

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Horses can get tren-rage too

animals0003.jpg

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards