very complete triazole review/log

inkpw2

Awards
I want to start by providing some educational and weightlifting background on myself. I am a Biochemistry major at the University of Minnesota ( I know what I am talking about). I am 165 pounds, 20 years old, 5'8 and i have been lifting for 2 years, mainly for sports, feeling better, etc. I do not wish to bulk up super huge but maintain an athletic and powerful physique. i have never been thin in my past years. You could say i had my husky phase around the age span of 13-16. As of now, my fat percentage is around 13%. My diet will be healthy but i will not be obtaining 40g of protein every 3 hours. it will not be a specified diet of a bodybuilder, but a normal healthy diet. The reason why i am trying triazole is to gain muscle, lose fat around my belly (where most of it is) and to "experimentally" treat my gyno. From what i have read on the past, gyno is "believed" to be caused due to excessive levels of testosterone during adolescence that gets transformed into estrogen by the enzyme aromatase, which makes sense since i had really bad acne during my adolescence. Triazole, being an aromatase inhibitor should have some effect on the gyno. I've had gyno since i was young (my husky phase) but i was never diagnosed with it. i am hundred percent sure that it is gyno from my teenage years, but it has not fully dissipated as i age, being worse on my left peck. I will be taking 2 pills in the am and 1 before my workout. i will also try to take progress pictures.
My workout regime will be three times a week, 5x5 with heavy lifting compound exercises (bench press, pullups/downs, deadlifts, and squats). Everybody is welcome to comment on my experiment.

Today is my first dose of triazole, taking 2 in the am. I did not feel any different, just happy and you could say energetic. i did see some vascularity that i have not seen before such as on my rib cage and abs but it could be caused by rise in temperature etc. After lunch today, i will be taking my other pill and do my workout regime.

inkpw2

Awards
Forgot to mention: I will be taking 26g protein shake in the am with my first 2 pills of triazole for breakfast. 5g of 2:1:1 BCAA pre and during workout with 1 pill triazole. 26g protein shake after workout. I will not be stacking triazole with other test booster such as daa or tribulus. I will also be taking a *** sport multivitamin. i want to see effects from triazole alone. The protein shakes and BCAA should be assumed to be negligible since they can be accounted to be part of a normal athletic diet.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
I want to start by providing some educational and weightlifting background on myself. I am a Biochemistry major at the University of Minnesota ( I know what I am talking about)
You posted in the wrong place genius. Oh and congrats on the first day rib vascularity

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
It's all good. I'm just messing with you. Welcome to the boards. You can ask a mod to move it to the review/log section. I'm interested in Triazole. Good luck.

inkpw2

Awards
My workout yesterday was good. i am not sure if it is because of the triazole or i just had a good day. Today is my rest day but still took triazole in the morning. i have yet to take my afternoon dose. this morning was very productive. i think it has had an effect on my productivity (study aid?) Overall i just feel in a good mood and energetic. i am liking it so far. what is easily observed is increased vascularity.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Based on the bazillion reports i've ever read, if you take an anti-e/anti-a within a short time of developing gyno (from puberty or drugsor lifestyle etc) you have a good shot at minimizing or reversing it. However if you develop it during puberty and have it for a length of time (talking years here) it doesn't appear that any anti-e/a does anything for it. At that stage the only option is really surgery.