Titanium XL, How long can I run this?

MetaBeta

MetaBeta

Awards
Just finished a 2 bottle run of Titanium XL and 1 bottle of Division 1. It took a 2nd bottle of Titanium XL to really kick in but I really like the stuff. I've been off it now going on 2 weeks with a fresh bottle coming in any day now. If I could I'd stay on this year round, I would. How long could I run Titanium & Division with out a break? How short could a minimum break be? Sorry if this was covered already, got tired of searching.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like the 8 weeks on, 6 weeks off. But if you really wanted to you could run it for 8-12 weeks on, 4-8 weeks off.

MetaBeta

MetaBeta

Awards
Thanx Judgement Day, I'm liking the sound of of the 8-12 weeks. Is there anything you'd recommend trying during the off cycle?

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanx Judgement Day, I'm liking the sound of of the 8-12 weeks. Is there anything you'd recommend trying during the off cycle?
Erase/erase pro For 4-8 weeks then back to div/titanium

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
i would give yourself breaks with T boosting/AI products

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i would give yourself breaks with T boosting/AI products
I've always wondered.. I've been on something literally year round since I was 17. (I'm 23) That is not an exaggeration... Am I totally screwed? Now that I realize my stupidity, what can I do to get off of products for a while? I'm kinda afraid to stop like how will my body respond?

MetaBeta

MetaBeta

Awards
just curious as to what you've been taking...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you were to kick it up a notch I would add something to the TitaniumXL, perhaps try the Athletix stack, so add in Formula-X and Division 1. If you wanted you could even add Erase to that 8-12 week run, but I'd still take some time off for at least 6-8 weeks after a 12 week run, it's good for the body, if you don't the effects will not be near as strong.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've always wondered.. I've been on something literally year round since I was 17. (I'm 23) That is not an exaggeration... Am I totally screwed? Now that I realize my stupidity, what can I do to get off of products for a while? I'm kinda afraid to stop like how will my body respond?
You have been using a test boost everyday since you have been 17???

I can't say if that would effect the body bad or not, there is no studies that I know of someone using a natural test booster for 5 years then stopping, if anything I would think the ingredients just dont have any effect on you now, maybe that why you need 4 caps of Erase to feel it. I would stop wait a month and get some bloods and see where everything is at, take awhile off test boosters, if you have been on 5 years I'd take 6 months to a year off before trying anymore natural test boosters.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just curious as to what you've been taking...
Everything. Different test boosters, AIs, ecdy products, ph's, gear, fat burners, gda's... U name it I've tried it. N back then I didn't bother researching or determining how one thing would affect another... Bad news. I've been smart for the past year n s half n feel a whole lot better but still always been on something