Sleep / recovery supplement ?

python

Awards
hi All, im new on here , must say it looks like a great site and look forward to helping others with questions in future if i can :)

my question is as follows - i find it hard to get good quality sleep, i can get to sleep most times no problem but get short poor quality sleep which upon wakening i feel very groggy, hard to get out of bed and often feeling more tired than when i went to sleep in the first place. This leaves me very unmotivated in the mornings when i want to go to the gym or any exercise ,

i have tried the following zma - this makes it hard for me to fall asleep and when i get to sleep , sleep for only few hours
melatonin - also makes it hard for me to fall asleep and very hazey when i awake
5htp/ tryptophan - also makes it hard for me to fall asleep and wake early and anxious
valarian/hops etc - no effect

can anyone recommend any supplement that helped them with a similar problem like i have , many thanks in advance for any advise

marty :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Python, welcome to AM. :wave:

PM or email me your full name and shipping address. I'll have some samples sent out to you, two of which many find helpful with their sleep patterns and or sleep issues.

One of the samples will be the one mentioned above by Bigintensions, HGHpro.

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
I absolutely love poseidon NT. gives great sleep, great dreams, plus it has the poseidon complex for great hydration and healthier skin. tastes great too

gwulbrecht72

Awards
I've tried Powerfull (which is sorta along the same lines, a natural GH boost), I got some really good sleep with it; don't take too many, I've overdone it and woke up feeling like I had a sleep hangover lol
How is HGH Pro, as far as recovery goes?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never tried Poseidon NT. I've used a lot of Blast in my time, though. I believe that contained the Poseidon Complex. Poseidon is very underrated, IMO. Good stuff in my book!

I've tried Powerfull (which is sorta along the same lines, a natural GH boost), I got some really good sleep with it; don't take too many, I've overdone it and woke up feeling like I had a sleep hangover lol
How is HGH Pro, as far as recovery goes?
We've had a lot of successful logs on HGHpro, in many of which people report great sleep => better/quicker recovery. There are a few logs currently going on here that might go as long as three months. I'll bump the thread with links. In the mean time, shoot me your shipping info you're interested in the free sample kit. :D

EDIT:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188429-stopstalking-sleepin-through.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188597-jay-breaking-prs.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188075-breakin-buds-personal-4.html#post3153501

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
3Z by AI Sports is very very good...I highly recommend it..I went through 2 bottles myself

I'm currently logging SAN's new ElixAIR hGH at another forum...its pretty solid and its gets better each day (sleep, mood, recovery)

python

Awards
Many thanks for all your replys lads ! where can poseidon NT be purchased on the web ? a lot of sites dont stock it for some reason so couldnt find a site where it can be purchased. Cant even find the official Nimbus website to find out information about their products, can anyone tell me why this is ?

regards

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Need2sleep & NOW mucuna pruriens (L-dopa)

Feel The Burn

Awards
Many thanks for all your replys lads ! where can poseidon NT be purchased on the web ? a lot of sites dont stock it for some reason so couldnt find a site where it can be purchased. Cant even find the official Nimbus website to find out information about their products, can anyone tell me why this is ?

regards

The Nimbus site is currently being completely changed. It's under construction and should be back up in a couple weeks.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My favorite is AppNut's IGF-2, but I cant wait to try out AI HGHpro. There are several logs with people running HGHpro for 3 months, it is advisable to run these products for at least 2 months to realize the total benefits.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
For just Sleep melatonin is nice and cheap. GABA as well. Ageforce makes a patch that sometimes goes on sale. I like it and notice the difference from regular oral melatonin. As far as what I have taken and logged, endosurge was great for sleep, strength and recovery. A basic zma might be enough for you as well.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been using need 2 sleep for over a year and getting great results

I've also been using 3 z and having solid results as well so either product I would say would be a sure thing.

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
3Z by AI Sports is very very good...I highly recommend it..I went through 2 bottles myself

I'm currently logging SAN's new ElixAIR hGH at another forum...its pretty solid and its gets better each day (sleep, mood, recovery)
Came in here to recommend Elixair... Loudy already blowin' up the place... ;)

OP, check out the label on Elixair... lots of sleep ingredients you've tried, some you haven't.. all in one convenient formula, plus it'll help raise hGH levels during sleep.

NP doesn't carry it yet, but hopefully soon.
http://www.sann.net/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=38&products_id=91