Universal Nutrition

1. Universal Nutrition

Always a fan of Universal & Animal Pak supplements.

Notice we don't see too many reps around here for them or even hear much for them on the boards; Any1 know why they dont get much love?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

2. Not being a sponsor usually means you can't push your products around as a rep. That's why you don't see them.

And I really love Animal Flex. I feel that stuff cures just about any joint problem you may have in a single tub.

3. Never had any of their supps do much of anything for me except lighten my wallet.
    :blindfold:
    •   

4. Personally I take Animal Rage when Im taking a break from creatine I find it a solid creatine-free product....

The reps hit the boards hard over at BB.com and their own Animal forum....
    BPI Sports Nutrition forum/social media representative

5. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy
    Personally I take Animal Rage when Im taking a break from creatine I find it a solid creatine-free product....

The reps hit the boards hard over at BB.com and their own Animal forum....
    I know what happens at bb dot com.
    Thx to the response to my PM by the way the other day.
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

6. I'm a fan of M-Stak and the Pak & Pump.
    The staples are nice too.

I really like the theme of the company. They focus on lifting hard and most of their athletes/employees are beast.

7. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I know what happens at bb dot com.
    Thx to the response to my PM by the way the other day.
    unaware
    BPI Sports Nutrition forum/social media representative

8. They have some solid supps from my experience. They were here a while ago as a sponsor. I always liked stak and cuts together personally
    TEAM GET DIESEL

GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM
    Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

9. they used to sponser here....couldn't tell u why they dont anymore though

10. I also like Animal Rage, Animal Pak, Atomic7 & Just Whey, which is Sportpharma, but owned by Universal...giddy up! Haven't used anything else outside of these though...
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

11. Quote Originally Posted by Loudy Rowdy

unaware
    I know

Quote Originally Posted by schizm
    I also like Animal Rage, Animal Pak, Atomic7 & Just Whey, which is Sportpharma, but owned by Universal...giddy up! Haven't used anything else outside of these though...
    I have some Just Whey on my shelf @ home right now.

12. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I know

I have some Just Whey on my shelf @ home right now.
    Maybe you can pick up some 'Specialized Protein' to go with it this week
    ~SNS~ Serious Nutrition Solutions- Rep
    Cortisol control:ReduceXT/Test Boost:DAA (bulk&caps)/Pump/N.O.:Agmatine(bulk & caps)/Test/sleep support:ZMA **RB** Est Post #22

13. Quote Originally Posted by schizm

Maybe you can pick up some 'Specialized Protein' to go with it this week
    Maybe I'll take a look lol.

14. I like Storm and ShockTherapy for pre and Intra-Aid was good too. I won a contest and got the pre/intra/post package
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

Similar Forum Threads

1. Any Universal nutrition stacks?
    By ryino in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-01-2011, 04:56 PM
  2. What happened to Universal nutrition
    By StackedCop in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-10-2010, 10:43 AM
  3. What is Universal Nutrition?