Lowering SHBG on cycle... Divanil or...

C

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like the idea of lower SHBG while on cycle as it makes androgens more available. Divanil seems to be the only herb that does this, however it comes into question, purity. Seems there is a lot of debate if the product really contains the Divanil on the label. What about using something like Proviron?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Proviron comes to mind if you are on an AAS cycle but EndoSurge does this as well.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can't compare divanil to proviron bro.. prov is pretty dirt cheap.. id opt for that lol.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd check out Division 1 for 3,4Divanil, it's at a pretty good price.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can't compare divanil to proviron bro.. prov is pretty dirt cheap.. id opt for that lol.
I am well aware, wasn't sure what route he wanted to go, just providing options.

B

broons

Awards
  • Established
My only problem with division 1 is how much divanil is actually in a dose?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it's 400mg per cap, but I can't give an answer for how much pure Divanil is in the product, neither can any other company. I believe there is an issue with detecting the amount, pretty sure thats why all the companies removed the "95% Divanil". There is some good info about it in this link http://www.chromadex.com/News/2010/T...tin_2-2010.pdf

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you aren't taking AAS, just run Division 1 or EndoSurge, they are your best two options. If you are, run proviron and be done with it.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you aren't taking AAS, just run Division 1 or EndoSurge, they are your best two options. If you are, run proviron and be done with it.
Agreed!

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I am well aware, wasn't sure what route he wanted to go, just providing options.
Yes....some people a) don't want to use ANY "drugs" and b) many people don't even have proper access to these items. So you do have to take into consideration these factors. anybody can buy a natural supplement, and there is no concern about "taking a drug".....