Sann Turbo V-12

1. Sann Turbo V-12

I just got this stuff today,I never used an Nitric oxide supplement..I did a search but not much info,how does this compare to the No2 version with physer for $80 is the same,any help would be appreciated,oh and what should I expect..

2. I love it, esp for PCT or off cycle

I think it's reasonably priced and has some of the most desireable ingredients for a volumizer out there. I usually get great "pumps" at the gym, I do the typical dose of two scoops on workout days, one otherwise. You have chosen.....wisely

3. I'm having pretty good luck with NO-Xplode. It's a NO/hemodialator with stimulants added to it. Getting a decent pump and strength is increasing nicely. Hopefully Custom will underprice all of these options.
    •   

4. Its good stuff! For me its way better than NO2 or any creatine I've ever taken. Its actualy my favorite legal supplement.

5. Good info,thanks guys looks like I made a wise choice..My only concern was the lasting pumps,if it had the certain ingredients to maintain the pump....Thanks again PS I got the grape flavor.pretty tangy....

Similar Forum Threads

1. Hemo Rage Turbo Energy Shot (12 bottles/4 fl oz)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-23-2012, 11:46 AM
  2. Sann V-12. Worth trying for $25?
    By PIOTREK in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-12-2006, 05:19 PM
  3. Feel weird when I take San V-12 Turbo
    By bt4ever in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-20-2005, 01:12 PM
  4. v-12 turbo or swole? Non-responder