SAN Fierce review

GTB

Awards
First , I wamt to say thank to Allieninja for providing some samples for me. When I got the sample I couldn't wait to check it out. In December, I decided that I wanted to go a month without pwo stims(and I like the stims). The samples showed up just in time.

I have a pretty busy schedule so sometimes I like to train in the middle of the day and go back to work. I was interested to see if there would be a crash, or my heart would be thumping through my chest for the rest of the day.

Pumps:] 10/10 are a huge motivating factor with me , and Fierce did not disappoint. I targeted shoulders as a weakness for me so I hit them really hard, my shoulders got jacked. I was about to complete the shoulder workout with upright rows, when I could feel my traps were already pumped so I did added them in as well before completing the workout. Excellent pumps from Fierce.
Energy,9/10 the energy was great and sustained, I didn't encounterd the intense, I want to tear sh** up mentality. It was more focused. I did not crash afterwards, and was able to go back to work and finish the day with a clear head.

Taste 10/10. Taste has never been a real determing factor when I purchase a pwo, I just assume that they will all have medicinal aftertaste. I was very surprised Fierce Tangy Orange tasted great!

Mixability 9/10 Most pwo with Creatine do not mix that well, especially at the bottom of the shaker. I did not have that problem with Fierce. The mixture dissolved well. I sipped I did not have to pound it before it seperated.

Overall I was very impressed with Fierce. I will be purchasing a tub today. There's nothing like finding a supp that works,they are hard to find look at all the logs about PWO supps, people are always searching from something new.

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
I also received samples and then bought a tub...I would agree with your review except the mix ability....not a factor to me as Fierce will be my pwo of choice.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was suprised at how good Fierce (esp cherry) tasted, considering the nitrates in it, nicely done there SAN!
Did you receive any Launch samples? I like it a wee bit more than Fierce, but both are top notch Pre's...

ProOne

Awards
  • Established
I didn't get to try Launch...would love to try it. Personally, I didn't like the cherry Fierce as much as the orange

GTB

Awards
I was suprised at how good Fierce (esp cherry) tasted, considering the nitrates in it, nicely done there SAN!
Did you receive any Launch samples? I like it a wee bit more than Fierce, but both are top notch Pre's...
I did get the Launch samples, I liked it too. I see the banner everytime I open AM. Launch provides great energy, good name choice. I did not get the cherry sample, but the Tangy Orange was good. Allieninja also sent Tight Extreme Reloaded, those caps provide clean focused energy. I really like them as well. I have already been to SAN website checking out other products. I have used Vaporize/Scorch with good results.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did get the Launch samples, I liked it too. I see the banner everytime I open AM. Launch provides great energy, good name choice. I did not get the cherry sample, but the Tangy Orange was good. Allieninja also sent Tight Extreme Reloaded, those caps provide clean focused energy. I really like them as well. I have already been to SAN website checking out other products. I have used Vaporize/Scorch with good results.
I was impressed when I went over to their site and saw all that they had...very complete line...glad you got to try out Launch too, I haven't decided if I like the caps over the powder though...

GTB

Awards
I was impressed when I went over to their site and saw all that they had...very complete line...glad you got to try out Launch too, I haven't decided if I like the caps over the powder though...
I used the caps as extra shot in a**. Excellent for cardio days, when you don't want to get bloated.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
nice review! thanx

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
Awesome review :D Glad you enjoyed Fierce so much!