Alpha T2 or Lean Xtreme?

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
These two seem to be two of the most mentioned and respected fat burners. I need a caffeine free burner cause of a bum prostate. So its gonna be one of these two.

Need to cut some excess lbs. for a showcase and the upcoming season this spring. Nothing to drastic just trying to shed any unnecessary weight that's gonna effect my speed times. I train 5 days on/2 off. Strength program designed for collegiate baseball team so it's pretty solid and I also do steam room at the gym to help cut some water weight.

Can't decide and looking for some input/opinions/experiences? Thanks guys and gals!! Appreciate any help or responses.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
These two seem to be two of the most mentioned and respected fat burners. I need a caffeine free burner cause of a bum prostate. So its gonna be one of these two.

Can't decide and looking for some input/opinions/experiences? Thanks guys and gals!! Appreciate any help or responses.
I've used both the original and reformulated versions of both Alpha-T2 and Lean Xtreme. If you can find any of the original Lean Xtreme, that was great and you could use that or either version of Alpha-T2, but if you want a recommendation based on effectiveness and availability of products (currently only the reformulated versions are available, although you can find some of the original Alpha-T2 if you look), then from personal experience, I recommend Alpha-T2. That said, what you use is entirely up to you - one may work better than the other for you and vice versa; you won't know unless you experiment with different products to find the best one for you.

~Rosie~

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
I've used both the original and reformulated versions of both Alpha-T2 and Lean Xtreme. If you can find any of the original Lean Xtreme, that was great and you could use that or either version of Alpha-T2, but if you want a recommendation based on effectiveness and availability of products (currently only the reformulated versions are available, although you can find some of the original Alpha-T2 if you look), then from personal experience, I recommend Alpha-T2. That said, what you use is entirely up to you - one may work better than the other for you and vice versa; you won't know unless you experiment with different products to find the best one for you.

~Rosie~
Thanks for getting back to me Rosie. Yes I have read much about the original version being the best of Lean Xtreme and Alpha T2. Good to hear of legit success with the products. I'm leaning towards the AT2 cause I've had great success with PES products. Thanks for the input!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for getting back to me Rosie. Yes I have read much about the original version being the best of Lean Xtreme and Alpha T2. Good to hear of legit success with the products. I'm leaning towards the AT2 cause I've had great success with PES products. Thanks for the input!
No worries :) Yeah, the original Lean Xtreme was way better - the reformulated one wasn't anywhere as close to being as effective [for me]. PES products deliver, that's for sure!

~Rosie~

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
No worries :) Yeah, the original Lean Xtreme was way better - the reformulated one wasn't anywhere as close to being as effective [for me]. PES products deliver, that's for sure!

~Rosie~
Yea no doubt bout that, PES is legit and put out quality products. While I have you though, quick question if u don't mind. Girlfriend is looking for a good burner herself, not over weight by any means but just wants to shed some extra lbs. that evidently she only sees lol. She is a teacher full time and hits gym bout 4 days a week with cardio 2-3 times a week. Any recommendations for a burner? Idk if AT-2 is suitable for both of us? Any help is appreciated sorry to get off topic.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea no doubt bout that, PES is legit and put out quality products. While I have you though, quick question if u don't mind. Girlfriend is looking for a good burner herself, not over weight by any means but just wants to shed some extra lbs. that evidently she only sees lol. She is a teacher full time and hits gym bout 4 days a week with cardio 2-3 times a week. Any recommendations for a burner? Idk if AT-2 is suitable for both of us? Any help is appreciated sorry to get off topic.
She can use Alpha-T2 if she wants. Otherwise, check out Shred Matrix - it is the most complete "fat burner" out there, IMO, and has far more benefits than just aiding with fat loss. Or maybe look at something like a stim product - BLACK CATS would work well. Perhaps a non-stim product like Lipotrophin-PM - there are so many products out there.

That aside, it's EASY to lose SCALE WEIGHT - make sure she concentrates on BODY COMPOSITION, the key to improving that for the majority in their NUTRITION, not supplements!

~Rosie~

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
She can use Alpha-T2 if she wants. Otherwise, check out Shred Matrix - it is the most complete "fat burner" out there, IMO, and has far more benefits than just aiding with fat loss. Or maybe look at something like a stim product - BLACK CATS would work well. Perhaps a non-stim product like Lipotrophin-PM - there are so many products out there.

That aside, it's EASY to lose SCALE WEIGHT - make sure she concentrates on BODY COMPOSITION, the key to improving that for the majority in their NUTRITION, not supplements!

~Rosie~
Yea for sure its bout nutrition and her and I both have been dialing that in. She was just looking for a lil extra something to help her reach her goals. She is gorgeous and I feel doesn't need it, but she want to shed some extra lbs. that I don't even know exist lol. But yea that's great advice bout the body composition, I think many people forget that and just focus on losing lbs. and not bout the look and feel there shooting for.

She is very goal oriented and trains smart, is eating right, and I'm so proud of her for being able to do everything she does between work and grad school and all and still makes it to gym and puts her work in. Will look into shred matrix cause I'm a big musclepharm fan myself. Thanks for all the help her it is truly appreciated! Great help for me.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use both. They work through different mechanisms.

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
I'm not sure if I had the original or reformulated version of LX, but likely the reformulated since it was taken last summer. I combined it with EC stack and had awesome results. I have not tried the other.

bpclipper10

Awards
  • Established
Yea I've seen mixed reviews on the new LX. Heard original was amazing stuff but can't find it anywhere at the moment so I went with the new Alpha T2. I trust the PES line and I'm running Erase at the moment so might as well keep it in the fam lol. It was a tad cheaper too with discounts so I'm gonna give this a shot and see how it treats me. Hopefully it delivers and gets me to where I want for this tryout in February. Thanks for all the replies I appreciate the feedback.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Yea, the original LX was pretty powerful. It basically took all my belly pudge away. Haha I've never seen any type of veins in my lower abdominal area and the original LX showed them. I have yet to try out the new alpha t2 but I bought a couple of bottles of it, the ingredients seem very promising!