Too much for a cut?

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
Thinking about running this for the last 4 weeks of a cut.

Need2slin, Alpha T2, Erase Pro, and Oxyelite Pro. I have used all but erase pro and alpha t2. Any thoughts?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If Alpha T2 is what I think it is (a thermo of sorts?) You probably wouldn't need to add the OEP, but I am probably wrong. Everything else looks good though.
Throw in a GH supp!

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
If Alpha T2 is what I think it is (a thermo of sorts?) You probably wouldn't need to add the OEP, but I am probably wrong. Everything else looks good though.
Throw in a GH supp!
thoughts on somnidren-gh ultra? I liked original formula but was kinda sketched out on the phenibut, the new one doesn't have any. Open to other recommendations as well for a pre-bed GH sup. Also I liked OEP for the stim, I felt it was actually more effective then EC stack, albeit more expensive too. Didn't like grenade at all and do not react well to yohimbe. Also open to other stim recommendations.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The new somnidren does look pretty good. But actually come to think about it, taking slin before bed on a nearly empty stomach will stimulate extra GH while sleeping. Never tried Need2 tho so I can't compare.
Another good and fairly cheap option is Cabergolean. It's always half off on their site using the code AM50.
I ran the Ageforce Powerpatch for over 4 months (currently off cuz I used my month supply too fast) and saw some leaning. It's bogo with this link: www.ageforce.com/bogo

Wish I could help you more in the stim dept. I normally just use preworkout powders.

Interested to see what your final decision is.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards

Need2slin, Alpha T2, Erase Pro, and Oxyelite Pro. I have used all but erase pro and alpha t2. Any thoughts?
Stack need2slin with recompadrol and drop erase pro...keep the OEP and alpha T2

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing there really conflicts with one another, so really you could use it all. But IMO, you can only burn so much fat a day whether you are taking 2 things or 10. I would space it out imo.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Id probably run a low carb diet, N2S on the carb up days.

Then just run AT2, Erase Pro, and OEP like this:

Erase Pro - 1AM
AT2 - 1AM/2PM
OEP - 2AM/1PM

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
lots of good suggestions ,keep em coming. Not fimiliar with cabergolean, any logs out there? I've seen em floating around the board recently.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know about logs but I know some guys like Tbone are loving it right now.
I will search around later if I get time. I am definitely buying some next paycheck. The half off is awesome, beats their buy 3 get 1 promo.