Animal Pack

F

frostbite116

Awards
Anyone who has tried the animal pack... how was it? and is it better to run then mega men sport pak? Also what would be good to stack with the animal pack? Somthing non-hormonal

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Anyone who has tried the animal pack... how was it? and is it better to run then mega men sport pak? Also what would be good to stack with the animal pack? Somthing non-hormonal
animal pak is a multi-vitamin and it is way better than mega men sport pak(which is by ***)...a lot of people on here though would recommend orange triade

Blue-Gene!

F

frostbite116

Awards
animal pak is a multi-vitamin and it is way better than mega men sport pak(which is by ***)...a lot of people on here though would recommend orange triade

Blue-Gene!
what exactly is the orange triade? and how is it diff from animal pack?

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
what exactly is the orange triade? and how is it diff from animal pack?
Orange triad has joint support.

I think you cant go wrong with these two.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
joint supplement, mutli-vitamin, and immune system helper.

That's where the "tri" comes in

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Animal Pak to me is great.
Time released pills and everything u could need in a Multi.
U can get a can that will last u 44 days for around $25 it's a good deal.
It's a lot of pills but I'd rather take a pak once a day than having to remember to take a 3 time a day vitamin, that's a big reason I stick with the pak as well. It's been around a long time too.
When u average out the cost at 1 pak a day it's not bad in my eyes.

hugry4more

hugry4more

Awards
  • Established
Vitamins are a joke. You just pee them out. They are processed by machines. The human body can't absorb manufactured vitamins like it can food. Animal pak in particular is way over kill. It does have some good things in it like saw pamaleto. Im not saying all vitamins are bad but not really of any use. Your better off eating a good diet n supplementing the rest such as fish oil, milkseed thistle, saw pamaleto.

Here's a link if u don't wanna take my word

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/dietandnutrition/feature/vitamins.htm

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking Animal Pak for years. It's old school - like me. It's been around a long, long time for a reason. I'd recommend it.

sepulvd

sepulvd

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The pak used to be my multi of choice but for some reason I cant take all the damn pills without gagging. At the moment am taking now Adam I recommand it

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I dont see a benefit to mega vitamins 11 pills at once. There are only so many vitamins and minerals that our body REQUIRES...then they throw in the kitchen sink to make it look unique and different

T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I like Opti-Men's. I felt great on that.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
what would you recomend instead?
Its going to boil down to every1 having different opinions and liking different things.

A vitamin is as basic as u can get...
Pick 1 try it and switch later. I'm always changing things up.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anavite and Orange Triad get my vote. I alternate between the two of them.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Anavite and Orange Triad get my vote. I alternate between the two of them.
I want to give Anavite and MHP Multi.
Gaspari and MHP have good products I plan on hitting those multis up soon, so got some when I placed my last order.