Good non 1.3 preworkout

jtracy33

jtracy33

Awards
I'm looking for a solid pwo without 1,3 as I really didn't react well to it previously. I'm currently running lit-up and really like it but am wanting to branch out.

Im eyeing mp assault and craze but am open to any suggestions. Taste is relatively important but not a deal breaker. Help a brother out :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking for a solid pwo without 1,3 as I really didn't react well to it previously. I'm currently running lit-up and really like it but am wanting to branch out.

Im eyeing mp assault and craze but am open to any suggestions. Taste is relatively important but not a deal breaker. Help a brother out :)
Craze or Omega Sports Ultima are my choices.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Go with Craze or lovely Hemavol :D

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just finished up a promo sized tub of AX's SuperSize....Great stuff! Going to order some up here soon...

jtracy33

jtracy33

Awards
Thanks for the help :) guess I'll grab craze and I'll checkout ultima as well it's always good to have options.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out White Flood

jtracy33

jtracy33

Awards
Will look into white flood as well have heard good things from people about it

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
I've wanted to try Ultima.. but I can say this.

Craze is great.
Hemaval is great.
Predator by Beast is great.
FocusXT is great and is very much overlooked. Awesome PWO. <--- Been ultra impressed with it. Going to have a review on it shortly.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I personally liked no xplode 2.0 since they doubled the stims and white flood was pretty good as well

jtracy33

jtracy33

Awards
I know I've been using lit-up. After 6 tubs was hoping to branch out and try something else :)

I always keep a fresh tub of it in storage have 2 cherry and a peach in waiting at the moment lol.

Anyway ordered some craze and hemavol will mark the others to try later on. Thanks for all the suggestions

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go with Beast Mode my friend :)
I am a rep but it is honestly the best pre I've tried without 1,3.
I have a log opp in the promo section if you don't feel like spending your money...maybe you'll have a shot.
Otherwise, it's on sale on Nutra.

LikeMike

Awards
I'm the same way with 1,3. I like San fierce. Supersize has great energy but the taste is almost unbearable for me.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm the same way with 1,3. I like San fierce. Supersize has great energy but the taste is almost unbearable for me.
I like SS too but no beta alanine :(

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
San fierce is one of my favourites.
Driven sports craze is growing on me quickly too.

Assult is decent but it looks like they have reduced the serving size. You get a lot more for your money with fierce and craze.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
White flood is a good non 1,3 pre.
Taste is a big factor for me as well so I would suggest you either get some samples, or buy smaller jugs.

As far as projected effects of different products go craze by ds is supposed to be more of a neural stimulant than an energy product. That might suit your goals.

jtracy33

jtracy33

Awards
Man I guess I'll have to add a couple more to the gotta try list.

I'll check out the beast mode post in the promo section love the name :)

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
AX SuperSize has been great for me. There are many reviews on this site you can take a look at.

SAN Fierce has also been getting some great reviews. I recently got some samples that I will be trying soon. (Thanks SAN)

Ajerone

Banned
Awards
My favorites are RAGE, Craze, LITup, and WF. All great choices with no 1,3 :)

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for a strong one check out animal rage.... for a softy or stim free you can NOT i mean CAN NOT beat hemavol with added creatine

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
My favorites are RAGE, Craze, LITup, and WF. All great choices with no 1,3 :)
Ahhh completely forgot about my Georgia peach LitUp :)

jtracy33

jtracy33

Awards
Thanks again for all the suggestions so many to choose.

I have craze and hemavol on the way and I may just grab white flood and some others and just try them all :)

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id say go with craze, its like a step up from lit-up. I have both and use crazy on ME days and lit-up for DE days right now.

allieninja

allieninja

Awards
San fierce is one of my favourites.
Driven sports craze is growing on me quickly too.
Thanks for the FIERCE love, guys :D

OP, I can get you out some samples of Fierce if you want, if you live in the U.S.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the FIERCE love, guys :D

OP, I can get you out some samples of Fierce if you want, if you live in the U.S.
Never tried fierce, I would do a review of it in my log if you have any extra for me to try out.

jtracy33

jtracy33

Awards
A fierce sample would be sweet. I live in the bay area some people still consider it the us lol.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Craze or Omega Sports Ultima are my choices.
These or Scivation Novem. Ultima with a caffeine pill is pretty darn stellar if you ask me, throw in 12.5mgs of ephedrine, its on like donkey kong.

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
just found out presurge unleased is now being made DMAA free..i might give it a try soon

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
Lit-UP by a landslide. Since my first tub, I haven't thought about trying anything else. Lit-Up is my goto.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Hemavol is awesome!

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
3 scoops glycergrow + 750mg agmatine + 3g citrulline malate + 3.2 grams beta alanine + 10g 8:1:1 bcaas + 3 g d-aspartic acid + 2g l-carnitine l-tartrate. My pre-workout, mainly bulk products. I don't respond well to creatine otherwise you could add that too.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AX SuperSize has been great for me. There are many reviews on this site you can take a look at.

SAN Fierce has also been getting some great reviews. I recently got some samples that I will be trying soon. (Thanks SAN)
Didnt supersize taste like ass to you? It may work but it was disgusting. Ultima with a caffeine pill, all you really need.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been taking it easy on stims the last few weeks. Hemavol with a caffeine tabs works very well.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking it easy on stims the last few weeks. Hemavol with a caffeine tabs works very well.
been doing the same thing, caffeine 200mg tab, 2 scoop hemavol, 5g taurine and some tyrosine :)