Turning consumer $'s into equaty.

Scot_Anderson

Scot_Anderson

Awards
If your interested in living a healthy lifestyle and wanting to write off all your purchases with a 1099 tax return and even make some extra $ ask me how it's done. Super easy.

Scot_Anderson

Scot_Anderson

Awards
You got me there, thank god you don't need a college education to do this, lol...smart ass. I'll keep you posted on this. Showing you by email is easiest, but I'll try my best to explain through this thread.

-Scot

Scot_Anderson

Scot_Anderson

Awards
MONTHLY CONSUMPTION FOR MY GIRLFRIEND AND I, give or take a few things...Take a look at this, if this make sense to you then we need to talk. Thanks.

Monthly
QUANTITY POINT VALUE COST POINT OF PURCHASE
Oatmeal (100% oats) 3 0.00 8.94 Safeway
Apple Sauce 2 0.00 3.96 Safeway
Protein Bars 36 22.38 73.80 Online*
Snack Bars 18 10.06 33.16 Online*
Chicken Breast (Bags) 2 0.00 41.98 Safeway/Costco
Veggies (Packets) 2 0.00 15.10 Safeway
Brown Rice (Bags) 2 0.00 6.20 Safeway
Tuna Fish (Pouches) 40 0.00 45.00 Safeway
Cottage Cheese (Tubs) 3 0.00 7.98 Safeway
Pineapple (Tubs) 4 0.00 8.96 Safeway
Protein Shakes 36 26.64 102.60 Online*
Vitamin Water/Bot. Water. 40 13.92 40.80 Online*
Multi-vitamins (372). 2 45.00 101.98 Online*
---------------- -----------------
Totals 118.00 PV $490.96 ONLINE = ^PV
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Every 3 Months
QUANTITY POINT VALUE COST POINT OF PURCHASE
Electronics Unknown 4.17% Unknown Online* (BEST BUY)
Appliances Unknown 5.83% Unknown Online* (SEARS)
Sporting Goods Unknown 7.5% Unknown Online* (DICKS SP. GOODS)
Home Repair Unknown 8.33% Unknown Online* (ACE HARDWARE)
Shoes (Footwear). Unknown 11.67% Unknown Online* (SHOEBUY.COM)
Pet Food/Care Unknown 12.50% Unknown Online* (PETCO)
Movies/Games/Music Unknown 11.67% Unknown Online* (SPUN.COM)
Variety Store Unknown 10% Unknown Online* (KMART)
Home Cleaning (Detergents) 2 (Dish/Clothes) 14.94 43.31 Online* (AMWAY GLOBAL)
Hair Products (Bottle 32 Oz) 2 3.94 19.04 Online* (AMWAY GLOBAL)
Books/Reading Unknown 5.0% Unknown Online* (BARNES & NOBLE)
Outdoor Needs Unknown 6.67% Unknown Online* (BASS PRO SHOP)
Food/Beverages Unknown 11.67% - 24.17 Unknown Online* (OMAHA STEAK)
Clothes/Shoes Unknown 11.67% Unknown Online* (PACSUN)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
POINT VALUE (WITHOUT PARTNER STORE PURCHASES)
POINT VALUE POINT OF PURCHASE

PERSONAL USE (MONTHLY)(1) 118 PV Online*
OPTIONAL CLIENT VOLUME (MONTHLY)(5)

Rod & Carol A. (2) 60.78 PV Online*

Jay & Tyler S. (2) 54.23 PV Online*

Bryce S.(1) 39.14 PV Online*

----------------

TOTAL POINT VALUE (PV) VOLUME 272.15 PV

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MY BUSINESS >>>>>>>>>> 272.15 X 2.5 (Inflationary Index) = 680.375 BUSINESS VOLUME
680.375 X 3% (SEE REVENUE SHARING CHART, QUALIFY FOR 3%) = $20.41

NOW DUPLICATE THIS BY SETTING UP LOYAL CONSUMER BASIS

CHECK IT OUT: TEACH 20 PEOPLE WHO EVENTUALLY TEACH 3 HOW TO CHANGE THEIR POINT OF PURCHASE.

REVENUE SHARING CHART
PV RATE
15000 31%
12500 29%
10000 27%
7500 25%
============>>>PROFIT SHARING OCCURS
6000 23%
4000 21%
2500 18%
1500 15%
1000 12%
600 9%
300 6%
100 3% >>>>>>272.15 PV QUALIFIES ONLY FOR 3%, IF YOU SHOW 3 OTHERS TO RUN THE SAME YOU MOVE UP AND CONTRACT COMPANIES START TO PAY YOU THROUGH PROFIT SHARING OUT OF A 5.2 BILLION DOLLAR FUND GENERATED THROUGH CUTTING OUT DISTRIBUTION CHAINS AND EXPLOITING WORD OF MOUTH MARKETING.

IMPORTANT: Running the volume of 272.15 Point Value and earning $20.41 a month is not that much money, but look what happens when you show 20 other people to live this type of lifestyle by being loyal consumers to a particular group of stores (Changing Point of Purchase to online).

* Remember by shifting your point of purchase (POP) to online you write-off all purchases that go through your
site with a 1099 tax return (qualify for over 100 tax benefits).

YOUR VOLUME + 3 COSUMERS THAT YOU SHOWED HOW TO CHANGE THEIR (POP)

(272.15) x (4) = 1088.60...Now take your total (PV) x the Inflationaery Index (II)
INFLATIONERY INDEX IS ALWAYS (2.5)

(1088.60) x (2.5) = 2721.50....This equals your Business Volume

NOW REFER BACK TO YOUR REVENUE SHARING CHART...AT (1088.60) YOU QUALIFY FOR 12%.
-NOW TAKE (2721.50) x (12%) = GROSS REVENUE

= $326.58(GR) ...Subtract (20.41) x (3) = 61.21 (YOUR TEAMS EFFORTS)

YOU EARN
$265.37

20 TEAMS AT (1088.60) EQUALS 21,772

TEAM VOLUME....................21,772
PERSONAL VOLUME............272.15
-----------
(22,044.15) x (2.5) = (55,110.33) x (31%) = 17,084.22
SUBTRACT YOUR TEAMS WORK (17,084.22) - (6531.60) =
MINIMUM INCOME TO YOU......
(NOT INCLUDING BONUS CHECK MINIMUM OF $15,000)......... $10,552.62/MONTH

ticco

ticco

Awards
  • Established
Aaahh the old pyramid scheme....errr uhhh I mean multi level marketing.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
funny-pictures-cat-is-caught-in-pyramid-scheme.jpg

Your first posts to the site was a pyramid scheme?

EArch

Awards
  • Established
I had a feeling this was the "new visalus thread" when I first saw it. faahhhhhhhhhk!!!!!!!!! pyramid schemes are taking over the world.
what is a pyramid scheme, I am totally unaware here

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
So is this supplement going to make me hyuge?

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
what is a pyramid scheme, I am totally unaware here
Real simple example

1 person at the top recruits 2 people to sell his product or some type of investment
now those 2 people have to recruit 2 more people or more to do the same and the cycle continues while all are getting kickbacks and profit from buy and selling said investment or product. The higher your are in the scheme the more you get paid.

If you made a visiaul of it, it would look like a pyramid with one person on top.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Real simple example

1 person at the top recruits 2 people to sell his product or some type of investment
now those 2 people have to recruit 2 more people or more to do the same and the cycle continues while all are getting kickbacks and profit from buy and selling said investment or product. The higher your are in the scheme the more you get paid.

If you made a visiaul of it, it would look like a pyramid with one person on top.
good explanation.....actually I thought it had something to do with the ancient egyptians and king tut and ramses running some sort of scheme to get people to build those damn pyramids. shows you what I know.

Scot_Anderson

Scot_Anderson

Awards
If anyone in this room started a business online today and went out and showed three people to consume elsewhere and I showed you to do it but only had 2 people I've showed myself who makes more money? Not me, you did more work there for you make more money...if it were a pyramid I would make all your money. Also why would Best Buy, Sears, Petco, 600 others sign into this contract if it were illegal. Also the main company in contract is Alticor...they have been approved by the federal trade commission for the last 52 years. Get your your facts straight, saying this is a pyramid is an ignorant statement. Plus the companies pay you out of a 5.2 billion dollar fund that's generated from cutting distribution chains and having people go from the manufacturer straight to the customer. Use the Internet as your niche everyone knows its the future.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
If anyone in this room started a business online today and went out and showed three people to consume elsewhere and I showed you to do it but only had 2 people I've showed myself who makes more money? Not me, you did more work there for you make more money...if it were a pyramid I would make all your money. Also why would Best Buy, Sears, Petco, 600 others sign into this contract if it were illegal. Also the main company in contract is Alticor...they have been approved by the federal trade commission for the last 52 years. Get your your facts straight, saying this is a pyramid is an ignorant statement. Plus the companies pay you out of a 5.2 billion dollar fund that's generated from cutting distribution chains and having people go from the manufacturer straight to the customer. Use the Internet as your niche everyone knows its the future.
Ok, ok.....we'll assign it a different name....how about "quasi-pyramid scheme"?? or "Pyramid scheme variation"??

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
hahaha, I'm just busting your balls man. You can post whatever you want here as long as it doesn't break the rules....and whoever wants to participate can do so. I really just wanted to post one of my funny cat pics....that one is probably my favorite lol....

sidoious

sidoious

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I wanna hear this guy explain how prohormones metabolize, how nootropics affect cognitive function, how to carb cycle, etc. Wonder if it will sound as stilted as what he's posted already. Maybe we can post some nutrition and exercise info on his economic forums! Would make as much sense as what he's been doing.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
It's not a pyramid scheme per say, but it's still MLM (which is legal in the US, just hardly ever a good idea to do. Avon, Mary Kay, and other cosmetics use this way to sell their product. Very few succeed at it.)

mlm.gif

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What an awesome scam.... I mean thread