Staying on testosterone boosters all year long?

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.45%

Staying on testosterone boosters all year long?

Any of you guys who does this, and is there anything wrong with it? And if you do, what is the best herbs and ingredients to do this?

I know that some testosterone boosting ingredients should be cycled such as DAA due to side effects that might occur.
    Check my AnaBeta, Erase and DAA log at:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178490-anabeta-erase-daa.html

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

They all seem to lose the effects if you don't cycle.

My fav test boosters ingredients are high dosed Fenugreek, DAA, 3,4Divanil, LCLT, L-Dopa and Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione.

You can find these ingredients in,
    TitaniumXL
    Formula-X
    Division 1
    Erase
    HGHUP, Powerfull or Endosurge.

I also like to get on topical dhea once or twice a year for 6-8 weeks, Transderm or Dermacrine work wonders for me, it's in the pro hormone class, but I consider it semi natty lol
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.79%

Would you say LCLT needs to be cycled? I dont really consider it a 'test booster' as just an overall beneficial product. I have made it a staple the past 4 months or so.
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

When you are taking products altering hormone pathways your bodies homeostasis will eventually catch up. Your body isnt supposed to have superphysiological levels of testosterone.

My advice for someone who wants to do something year round would be to hit different pathways every 4-8 weeks. Example

DAA

Then

Erase (aromatase inhibitor)

Then

Divanyl product (SHBG)

Then

L-dopa product (LH)

But then you have to ask yourself, would it be better to hit all the pathways at once for a month on then month off?
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.15%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by EArch View Post
    Would you say LCLT needs to be cycled? I dont really consider it a 'test booster' as just an overall beneficial product. I have made it a staple the past 4 months or so.
    I would take carnitine products for 2-3 months then take a month off.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Ask me about Reload. Free SNS for your labels
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.24%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    I would take carnitine products for 2-3 months then take a month off.
    Agreed.
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  7. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by EArch View Post
    Carnitine is a great staple, it aids in the metabolism of long chained fatty acids. Depending on the form you are taking i would consider cycling them though. Not necessarily regular l-carnitine though
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.97%

I was using LCLT for about 2 months and then I switched over to ALCAR ever since late october of 2011. All I can say is ALCAR is a really nice supplement for focus and clean energy. At 2g daily, I noticed that it has helped to lean me out a little. If it is possible I will try to keep this in the rotation as a staple.

As for using t-boosters long term, after trying many things over the years, there are only two supplements I have found effective for me that help to increase endurance, increase stamina, increase hardness, increase definition, increase vascularity, increase libido, increase overall sense of well being, control estrogen, and manage cortisol. The first would be a 40% Icariin or higher extract of HGW on its own. The second would be PES Erase on its own. Money aside, I would love to use these two back and forth for an extended period of time at optimal dosages. It's too bad none of the current supplement companies sell a bulk icariin product at 40% or higher.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    When you are taking products altering hormone pathways your bodies homeostasis will eventually catch up. Your body isnt supposed to have superphysiological levels of testosterone.

My advice for someone who wants to do something year round would be to hit different pathways every 4-8 weeks. Example

DAA

Then

Then

Divanyl product (SHBG)

Then

L-dopa product (LH)

But then you have to ask yourself, would it be better to hit all the pathways at once for a month on then month off?

Kinda like what I am doing. I am logging TestoPro for 90 days along with the Swole Stack for 60 days. I wanted to toss in HGHpro as well but I am gonna run that after a short break. HGHpro/DAA . . . maybe erase too.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.45%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

DAA

Then

Then

Divanyl product (SHBG)

Then

L-dopa product (LH)

Looks like a solid plan. I do however like to add a mild AI when using DAA. I actually prefer doing it the way you have listed it above, when doing it that way I can keep my testosterone levels elevated at all times instead of cycling. Good post!
    Check my AnaBeta, Erase and DAA log at:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/178490-anabeta-erase-daa.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-15-2011, 08:25 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-13-2010, 10:28 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-19-2010, 10:55 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 08:58 AM
  5. staying on too long: the effects?
    By foreverdown92 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8