Looking for a Good Weight Gainer Protien

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky

They are convenient and I buy them once in a while, just like controlling what I eat/need.
    Got cha...
    I just fit it into my macros or try too lol.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

2. hey aaron any advice for 18yr old with an ectomorph - trying to have a type mesomorph body lol. just wanna bulk up and gain some muscle mass that i wont lose if i take a few months off from working out or something.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thesheikh
    hey aaron any advice for 18yr old with an ectomorph - trying to have a type mesomorph body lol. just wanna bulk up and gain some muscle mass that i wont lose if i take a few months off from working out or something.
    Nutrient partitioner like r Ala with a ton of oatmeal.. it will work trust me
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

4. Have you noticed any side effects? Acne, mood etc..? Im a 100% noob. so if i sound like a retard to the subject, its because i am.

5. Quote Originally Posted by thesheikh
    hey aaron any advice for 18yr old with an ectomorph - trying to have a type mesomorph body lol. just wanna bulk up and gain some muscle mass that i wont lose if i take a few months off from working out or something.
    Eat and throw in a few gainer shakes
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is Iso2 complete weight gainer any good?
    By crazzablud in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2009, 11:32 AM
  2. What is a good weight gainer
    By daz1989 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 09:43 PM
  3. Looking for Good Weight Gainer/muscle builder protien powder.
    By Fun2Train in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-28-2006, 10:08 PM
  4. Good tasting weight gainer!?!?!!?
    By tommyboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-04-2005, 06:23 PM
  5. Good Weight Gainer?
    By Kühn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-26-2003, 06:38 AM