Post your favorite weight gain protien and your results
(--Currently using Proto Whey--)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Post your favorite weight gain protien and your results
(--Currently using Proto Whey--)
Look into real gains and serious mass (lots of carbs)

Up your mass may look good, beware of soy
Protein

PVL

Banned
Awards
aaron jackson wilde, no one gives a **** about what you think fat ****

ItalianoGuy

Awards
Quickmass by Allmax Nutrition is the best one I've had so far. I do 2 half scoops a day. I have an ectomorph body type so I take mass gainers a lot. I've had 85% of the mass gainers out there and this ones the best. Tastes amazing I look forward to drinkin it. No bloating and it's filling. Has a great profile. Check it out.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Quickmass by Allmax Nutrition is the best one I've had so far. I do 2 half scoops a day. I have an ectomorph body type so I take mass gainers a lot. I've had 85% of the mass gainers out there and this ones the best. Tastes amazing I look forward to drinkin it. No bloating and it's filling. Has a great profile. Check it out.
I think I have heard of this as well...
Have u tries serious mass & real gains?

ItalianoGuy

Awards
Serious mass is ****. Way too much per serving, terrible profile , taste makes you wanna gag. I've done real mass it's good but not enough cals n macros imo

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Serious mass is ****. Way too much per serving, terrible profile , taste makes you wanna gag. I've done real mass it's good but not enough cals n macros imo
Real Mass? Never heard of that unless u mean Real Gains...
I've looked at quick mass before... It has always sounded interesting....

PVL

Banned
Awards
ur fat enough as it is.........still working out at 24 hour?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
ur fat enough as it is.........still working out at 24 hour?
I'll take it this was directed at me.
Yeah do u know which 1? ;)

Do u work out at the 24 in Cali?

PVL

Banned
Awards
I'll take it this was directed at me.
Yeah do u know which 1? ;)

Do u work out at the 24 in Cali?
dont worry i already have peeps on it............they will hack the servers and find your name, then find all the addys for aarons, then find you, then jack you and your parents for all your ****.......

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! muahahahahha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
dont worry i already have peeps on it............they will hack the servers and find your name, then find all the addys for aarons, then find you, then jack you and your parents for all your ****.......

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! muahahahahha
scared :lol:

:laughing:
Good luck finding all Aarons dumb azz

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

CTayfootball

Awards
So what would be a good weight gainer even if it was muscle and fat gains? Im not as into bodybuilding as football at the moment (as im only a freshman in high school and football is my way to college) so chub is ok, but i just need a gainer to get me to 180+ by next season (I am currently 153 on a good day). I gained about 30lbs since last year with the "occassional" protien shake so if i stick with a protien routine i know i should get good gains. Any suggestions?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
So what would be a good weight gainer even if it was muscle and fat gains? Im not as into bodybuilding as football at the moment (as im only a freshman in high school and football is my way to college) so chub is ok, but i just need a gainer to get me to 180+ by next season (I am currently 153 on a good day). I gained about 30lbs since last year with the "occassional" protien shake so if i stick with a protien routine i know i should get good gains. Any suggestions?
Serious Mass...
It has 250g Carbs
1250 calories
50g protein
And some "window dressing" bonus stiff like creatine & glutamine.
It's roughly $40 for 16 and u can cut the serving in half and drink whole
Milk.

CTayfootball

Awards
Aaron Thanks for the help i am looking at Seriouse mass right now.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Aaron Thanks for the help i am looking at Seriouse mass right now.
Very welcome. The taste isn't that bad I thought I wouldn't like it but in milk it's ok.
This is how I did it:

Half a serving 650 cals, 125g carbs 25g protein, 2g fats lol...
Add in ice cream and milk and a banana and a scoop or two of peanut butter and BOOM!

CTayfootball

Awards
Ok thank you. I see the size of the scoop WOWz! But i know it will be worth it in the end. Do you know any pills/vitamins that may help with my weight gains i am currently using M.A.P amino acids, Do i just stick with the MAP or can i add some other stuff to? If so, what may I add to help?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Ok thank you. I see the size of the scoop WOWz! But i know it will be worth it in the end. Do you know any pills/vitamins that may help with my weight gains i am currently using M.A.P amino acids, Do i just stick with the MAP or can i add some other stuff to? If so, what may I add to help?
I personally like Animal M-Stak...
99% of people say it's garbage, I like it and I feel hungry on it. Only sup I've brought multiple times.

Get animal stak for vitamins. Use 1 pak a day, less than $30 for 44 paks...

Look into slin-sane or glycobol this will help u not gain fat from carbs u don't burn off...

I think that's all u really need maybe get a few meal bars to shove in some extra cals and take a few scoops of p butter and ur gravy!

Get the m-stak (u get an energy pill included too for pre work out) the serious mass, and animal pak... Find a good German creatine too... Once again I turn to Universal for that as well, a/x sells a quality German creatine on this site... But German creatine is just pure creatine :)

Good luck... Eat starting at 500k cals a day. I think if u r eating 2000+ the serious mass will do u good with another 650, go for 6-8 weeks like that.

CTayfootball

Awards
I just happen to have Animal M-stak down stair Dad got it for me. i will look into slin-sane. Now is there any kind of pre workout supp/pill form that may help gain muscle or mabey just give me the pump and energy to get a good workout?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I just happen to have Animal M-stak down stair Dad got it for me. i will look into slin-sane. Now is there any kind of pre workout supp/pill form that may help gain muscle or mabey just give me the pump and energy to get a good workout?

For energy I like a/x SuperSize... Clean energy and has a full dose of creatine in 2 scoops. That's one of my favorites right now. Believe it blows other pres out of the water, no jitters. Feel pretty good taking it.
Get decent pumps too. (they claim 8 hours, I didn't see 8, I saw like 2-3 though.)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks Again for the help
Any time shoot me a PM if u need more sup advice.

2 cans of m stak for 6 str8 weeks sounds great, how did your dad come across that anyways? :lol:

CTayfootball

Awards
Will do. I want to take a prohormone but i think i should wait just a tiny bit longer, do you know any safe prohormones for my age that i can just take half dosages or somthing?

Mabey even a HGH?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Will do. I want to take a prohormone but i think i should wait just a tiny bit longer, do you know any safe prohormones for my age that i can just take half dosages or somthing?

Mabey even a HGH?
How old r u?
If you're over 21 I would look in AndroMass or the Primordial Performance line. Expensive buts it a great safe starter.
They have their own in house PCT as well.

As far as methyls: p-mag, hdrol, epi....

I would wait until u got a good foundation and/or plateau...

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Mabey even a HGH?
How old r u?
If you're over 21 I would look in AndroMass or the Primordial Performance line. Expensive buts it a great safe starter.
They have their own in house PCT as well.

As far as methyls: p-mag, hdrol, epi....

I would wait until u got a good foundation and/or plateau...
DO NOT even consider PHs, you are only 14 yrs old and you will fuk up your body! Most advise waiting for PHs until 21+, the next few yrs you will have soooo much testosterone that you will grow like a weed just by eating & lifting.

I make my own mass gainer with plain protein:
2 scoops protein
1 banana (carbs)
2 tbsp peanut butter (good fats)
oat powder (carbs)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
DO NOT even consider PHs, you are only 14 yrs old and you will fuk up your body! Most advise waiting for PHs until 21+, the next few yrs you will have soooo much testosterone that you will grow like a weed just by eating & lifting.

I make my own mass gainer with plain protein:
2 scoops protein
1 banana (carbs)
2 tbsp peanut butter (good fats)
oat powder (carbs)
I like the store brought gainers for ease of use.
Put some in the back at work with a shaker and boom: mass in a glass.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the store brought gainers for ease of use.
Put some in the back at work with a shaker and boom: mass in a glass.
They are convenient and I buy them once in a while, just like controlling what I eat/need.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
They are convenient and I buy them once in a while, just like controlling what I eat/need.
Got cha...
I just fit it into my macros :) or try too lol.

thesheikh

Awards
hey aaron any advice for 18yr old with an ectomorph - trying to have a type mesomorph body lol. just wanna bulk up and gain some muscle mass that i wont lose if i take a few months off from working out or something.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey aaron any advice for 18yr old with an ectomorph - trying to have a type mesomorph body lol. just wanna bulk up and gain some muscle mass that i wont lose if i take a few months off from working out or something.
Nutrient partitioner like r Ala with a ton of oatmeal.. it will work trust me

thesheikh

Awards
Have you noticed any side effects? Acne, mood etc..? Im a 100% noob. so if i sound like a retard to the subject, its because i am.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Eat and throw in a few gainer shakes :)
:thumbsup: