Looking for a Good Weight Gainer Protien

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Will do. I want to take a prohormone but i think i should wait just a tiny bit longer, do you know any safe prohormones for my age that i can just take half dosages or somthing?

    Mabey even a HGH?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by CTayfootball
    Will do. I want to take a prohormone but i think i should wait just a tiny bit longer, do you know any safe prohormones for my age that i can just take half dosages or somthing?

    Mabey even a HGH?
    How old r u?
    If you're over 21 I would look in AndroMass or the Primordial Performance line. Expensive buts it a great safe starter.
    They have their own in house PCT as well.


    As far as methyls: p-mag, hdrol, epi....

    I would wait until u got a good foundation and/or plateau...
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by CTayfootball View Post
    Will do. I want to take a prohormone but i think i should wait just a tiny bit longer, do you know any safe prohormones for my age that i can just take half dosages or somthing?

    Mabey even a HGH?
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    How old r u?
    If you're over 21 I would look in AndroMass or the Primordial Performance line. Expensive buts it a great safe starter.
    They have their own in house PCT as well.


    As far as methyls: p-mag, hdrol, epi....

    I would wait until u got a good foundation and/or plateau...
    DO NOT even consider PHs, you are only 14 yrs old and you will fuk up your body! Most advise waiting for PHs until 21+, the next few yrs you will have soooo much testosterone that you will grow like a weed just by eating & lifting.

    I make my own mass gainer with plain protein:
    2 scoops protein
    1 banana (carbs)
    2 tbsp peanut butter (good fats)
    oat powder (carbs)
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over



  4. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky

    DO NOT even consider PHs, you are only 14 yrs old and you will fuk up your body! Most advise waiting for PHs until 21+, the next few yrs you will have soooo much testosterone that you will grow like a weed just by eating & lifting.

    I make my own mass gainer with plain protein:
    2 scoops protein
    1 banana (carbs)
    2 tbsp peanut butter (good fats)
    oat powder (carbs)
    I like the store brought gainers for ease of use.
    Put some in the back at work with a shaker and boom: mass in a glass.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I like the store brought gainers for ease of use.
    Put some in the back at work with a shaker and boom: mass in a glass.
    They are convenient and I buy them once in a while, just like controlling what I eat/need.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over


    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky

    They are convenient and I buy them once in a while, just like controlling what I eat/need.
    Got cha...
    I just fit it into my macros or try too lol.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  7. hey aaron any advice for 18yr old with an ectomorph - trying to have a type mesomorph body lol. just wanna bulk up and gain some muscle mass that i wont lose if i take a few months off from working out or something.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thesheikh
    hey aaron any advice for 18yr old with an ectomorph - trying to have a type mesomorph body lol. just wanna bulk up and gain some muscle mass that i wont lose if i take a few months off from working out or something.
    Nutrient partitioner like r Ala with a ton of oatmeal.. it will work trust me
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  9. Have you noticed any side effects? Acne, mood etc..? Im a 100% noob. so if i sound like a retard to the subject, its because i am.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thesheikh
    hey aaron any advice for 18yr old with an ectomorph - trying to have a type mesomorph body lol. just wanna bulk up and gain some muscle mass that i wont lose if i take a few months off from working out or something.
    Eat and throw in a few gainer shakes
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Is Iso2 complete weight gainer any good?
    By crazzablud in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2009, 10:32 AM
  2. What is a good weight gainer
    By daz1989 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 08:43 PM
  3. Looking for Good Weight Gainer/muscle builder protien powder.
    By Fun2Train in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-28-2006, 09:08 PM
  4. Good tasting weight gainer!?!?!!?
    By tommyboy in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-04-2005, 05:23 PM
  5. Good Weight Gainer?
    By Kühn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-26-2003, 05:38 AM
Log in
Log in