dexaprine question

T

thomassj

Awards
i was wondering if the 3,3 and the 3,5 Diiodo L Thyronine are going to mess up my endocrine system or are they not powerful enough? I know there thyroid hormones and im 18 so in a way im still developing.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well taking any suplement can alter the way your body reacts to it. if labels are followed correctly there shouldnt be any issues with your thyroid, but I play it VERY safe and take a thyroid booster like tt-33 no more than 4 weeks at a time and maybe 3 times a year. It can eb great in either bulking or cutting as it can increase protein synthesis and also thermogenesis.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice to see a young guy caring about his health and body as well as his aesthetics.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I am pretty sure that someone ask about this when it came out, one of the reps said that they dosed it to where it has very very minimal suppression. I have taken dexaprine and loved the feeling it gave me. From what i understand since the dosage on the 3,3 and the 3,5 are at a "perfect" dosage, taking any other diiodo supp could cause a little side effect. Don't Quote me tho haha.

The dexaprine experience is what exactly ive experience if you want feedback. I usually do research before i put anything in my body.

T

thomassj

Awards
well taking any suplement can alter the way your body reacts to it. if labels are followed correctly there shouldnt be any issues with your thyroid, but I play it VERY safe and take a thyroid booster like tt-33 no more than 4 weeks at a time and maybe 3 times a year. It can eb great in either bulking or cutting as it can increase protein synthesis and also thermogenesis.
thankyou for your feed back, i got tt-33 in the bogo deal and almost ran it along side dexaprine but decided not to.

nice to see a young guy caring about his health and body as well as his aesthetics.
thankyou!

I am pretty sure that someone ask about this when it came out, one of the reps said that they dosed it to where it has very very minimal suppression. I have taken dexaprine and loved the feeling it gave me. From what i understand since the dosage on the 3,3 and the 3,5 are at a "perfect" dosage, taking any other diiodo supp could cause a little side effect. Don't Quote me tho haha.

The dexaprine experience is what exactly ive experience if you want feedback. I usually do research before i put anything in my body.
i love dexaprine, it kills my appetite and makes me feel full. One bottle will last me 60 days which by then should get me into single digits, from there ill bulk a little then cut back for summer.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
yea dexaprine does wonders. Idk if its just me but a couple of times ill get this wave of good feeling.. idk how to explain it but its a pretty nice feeling.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yea dexaprine does wonders. Idk if its just me but a couple of times ill get this wave of good feeling.. idk how to explain it but its a pretty nice feeling.
I know the feeling you're taking about.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Its such an awesome feeling. Good sense of well being, and i like that being on a supp.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its such an awesome feeling. Good sense of well being, and i like that being on a supp.
I think the best part is knowing that I am less able to gain fat!!!

Mike

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually the funny thing is, even after trying dexaprine, ive still notice that as well and its been over 6+ months!
Damn.. that long!?!? Good for you bro.. lucky! haha

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Damn.. that long!?!? Good for you bro.. lucky! haha
Yea, i am still surprised. but when im on that type of supp for like 3-4 weeks i really dial my diet in. And it seemed like its boosted the hell out of my thyroid. I have like 4 bottles :)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm about to order up some dexaprine. I've been out for awhile now...

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the support all. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea, i am still surprised. but when im on that type of supp for like 3-4 weeks i really dial my diet in. And it seemed like its boosted the hell out of my thyroid. I have like 4 bottles :)
Honestly, with how cheap it can be found, its def worth a try. Some people may not like it, but most do. But trying is def worth it.. it wont break your bank.

A

Austin118

Awards
  • Established
Isnt 3,5 Suppressive on the thyroid? hence why supps like Alpha T2 only went with 3,3 being safer

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Yes, from what I have read on 3,5. It is somewhat suppressive but only at high dosages. Supps came out when they found out that 3,5 was amazing for decreasing adipose tissue. Then 3,3 came into the light and a mixture of both started to arise. 3,3 is more active and still has to be dosed high to get any effect. It not a dramatic suppression if any at all, you'll bounce back pretty fast even if you get somewhat suppressed.

T

thomassj

Awards
thats what i have read too^, if im correct dexaprine only has 100mcg in it..im not sure how badly that would effect the thyroid. I hope not too much i plan on finishing the bottle..

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
thats what i have read too^, if im correct dexaprine only has 100mcg in it..im not sure how badly that would effect the thyroid. I hope not too much i plan on finishing the bottle..
I wouldn't worry too much, the test subjects that i have study have been ingesting a hell of a lot more than 100mcg and still only show minor suppression. My run on dexaprine was flawless and loved the feeling that it gave me. No rebound, no added fat, smooth sailing after the supp was ceased of usage.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, from what I have read on 3,5. It is somewhat suppressive but only at high dosages. Supps came out when they found out that 3,5 was amazing for decreasing adipose tissue. Then 3,3 came into the light and a mixture of both started to arise. 3,3 is more active and still has to be dosed high to get any effect. It not a dramatic suppression if any at all, you'll bounce back pretty fast even if you get somewhat suppressed.

3,5 is actually stronger than 3,3. To get ANY sort of suppression from TT-33/Dexaprine, you'd have to consume more than 2-4 bottles per DAY for 4-6 weeks.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
3,5 is actually stronger than 3,3. To get ANY sort of suppression from TT-33/Dexaprine, you'd have to consume more than 2-4 bottles per DAY for 4-6 weeks.
Im trying to find out where i found out, i do understand that 3,5 is stronger. Thats why it causes more suppression? I do understand that 3,3- T2
increases liver oxidation consumption and also it has activity in brown adipose tissue (BAT) independent of protein synthesis. Idk how i got on to 3,3 being more active. Maybe it was just the repetitive use of word active in various ways in decreasing BAT in comparison to 3,5.
haha sorry :p either way vaughn i love dexaprine ;)

T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I can't wait to start my cut stack for the summer with dexaprine and tt-33!!!!!

T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
No clue yet. Maybe you can help me out and recommend me something. Check your pm!

T

thomassj

Awards
my friend just gave me a 15 pill trial size when i already had the full 60 bottle count, can i run it for 75 days or should i take a break? I have EC stack and clen on the side...

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my friend just gave me a 15 pill trial size when i already had the full 60 bottle count, can i run it for 75 days or should i take a break? I have EC stack and clen on the side...
How long are you dieting for?

T

thomassj

Awards
till i get to 7-8% currently a true 12-13 all my abs are starting to fully show again.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dexaprine rocks

The only issue I have with it is that 1/2 cap works great!

Nice to see a company OVER-dose for once! BUT -the tablet is a pain to cut in half LOL

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The 15 cap dexaprine is on sale at nutra for under 7$!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dexaprine rocks

The only issue I have with it is that 1/2 cap works great!

Nice to see a company OVER-dose for once! BUT -the tablet is a pain to cut in half LOL
should crack right in half no problem with your hands

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
should crack right in half no problem with your hands
Mine typically do, but this last bottle that i got.. you will be sued when I break my damn finger! They are so much harder to break.. maybe i am just getting weaker in contest prep :p

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Mine typically do, but this last bottle that i got.. you will be sued when I break my damn finger! They are so much harder to break.. maybe i am just getting weaker in contest prep :p
I have the same prob doing it for my girlfriend. It's a b1tch to break with my fingers...

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed

I bought a cheap tablet splitter as Ive had this prob with other tablets.

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed

I bought a cheap tablet splitter as Ive had this prob with other tablets.
i have one.. but dexaprime doesn't fit in. I usually just use a scissor haha.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established