Jack3D

rushrugby

Awards
Anyone else experience a big crash after use. I find it amazing for reps, recovery, concentration and energy but find my self tired but unable to sleep. Also it seems to suppress my appetite.

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
I crash like a mofo after my workouts and I've been using it for a while now. I'm currently looking for another pwo staple

TxHomeGrown

Awards
Jack3d made me crash worse than most illegal narcotics. I literally could not stay awake after working out.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I crash like a mofo after my workouts and I've been using it for a while now. I'm currently looking for another pwo staple
I have tried about 10 different ones including jacked which I hated, my favorite now is 1mr, gets me going enough

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
I heard they gonna ban jack3d and Oxyelite pro...is it true???

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
I have tried about 10 different ones including jacked which I hated, my favorite now is 1mr, gets me going enough
Ima have to give that one a try... I've heard pretty good stuff about 1mr, craze, supersize and fierce so far

MrDeadlift

Awards
Yes it makes me crash, but in a horrible way. I feel like I can barely walk, function or open my eyes. The sad part, I usually workout during the day. Same dozy feeling after you have eating 5 cheeseburgers from In-N-Out Burger - pretty much useless and brain dead lol

TxHomeGrown

Awards
Ima have to give that one a try... I've heard pretty good stuff about 1mr, craze, supersize and fierce so far
Only tried Craze out of those but it's a good choice. It gives me insane concentration and no crash. My buddies also like it, fwiw

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
It's a pretty common to hear people crash after the use of 1.3-dimentylamylamine. Good boost of energy and lots of foucs, but after that.. BANG.. Me no likey.. I rather prefer a stim that has good energy during the workout and doesn't ruin the whole evening after the workout..

I had a great workout with 1MR the first 4-5 tries, but after that, it never felt the same

smifeyb

Awards
same here, to be fair i feel like my hearts gonna explode when i m working out on the stuff and the mental drive is amazing, but once i sit down when i get home and my heart rate slows thats it im fuc**d, insane crash

jumpshot903

jumpshot903

Awards
  • Established
I crash llike crazy from it too, which is weird cause i don't from other 1,3 products.

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I notice the longer I take DMAA on workout days the more angry/agitated I am on off days. This stuff seems pretty addictive to me whenever I use it I feel great but on days I dont have some I just feel annoyed. For this reason I am going to focus on PWOs without DMAA in it and the appetite suppression is not good for me I lose my appetite pretty easily regardless. I don't really "crash" with Jack3d though I have crashed with presurge unleashed. You might just need a different dose so you dont crash so hard later in the day.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not a huge fan of jack3d side effects l, try super size,

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

TxHomeGrown

Awards
Athletixc extreme
Athletix Extreme eh? Sounds eerily familiar to a former company that spiked their test boosters and had a fat lass product that was spiked with a designer stimulant.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Athletix Extreme eh? Sounds eerily familiar to a former company that spiked their test boosters and had a fat lass product that was spiked with a designer stimulant.
Never heard anything about that...

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Properly spelled "Athletic Xtreme"... and from those days spawned a new corporate philosophy that has evolved AX into an industry leader in product testing, authenticity, formulation novelty, and 100% compliance. We're not just talking FDA approval, we're talking WNBF certified. The game has changed from a few years ago when every company and their uncle was getting busted by the feds out of the blue. Some went away, some redesigned. AX survived and is now thriving, thanks in part to an entirely new line-up of products, including the pre-w/o sensation SuperSize.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Properly spelled "Athletic Xtreme"... and from those days spawned a new corporate philosophy that has evolved AX into an industry leader in product testing, authenticity, formulation novelty, and 100% compliance. We're not just talking FDA approval, we're talking WNBF certified. The game has changed from a few years ago when every company and their uncle was getting busted by the feds out of the blue. Some went away, some redesigned. AX survived and is now thriving, thanks in part to an entirely new line-up of products, including the pre-w/o sensation SuperSize.
Never knew anything happened...

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
I know im in the minority but I'm a huge fan of DMAA if used responsibly. I've only crashed twice and that was from AllMax's MusclePrime (samples)...not even sure why I crashed from that particular product even though Ive responded well to the heavy hitters such as Maximize and Muscle Marinade....