any safer pre-workout mix??

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been looking for a more healthful pre workout mix without the fillers and excess chems

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Some Quick Oats + Agmatine = good natural stim free preworkout.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Been looking for a more healthful pre workout mix without the fillers and excess chems
I'm the same boat as use.
If u want no stims look into ultra reps.

If u want natural I would say caffeine & carbs.

MrDeadlift

Awards
The cleanest, can be costly from a price perspective. But the two that I know that are clean, use no fillers and proprietary blend free formulas are Up-Lift from Beverly International (Creatine and Stim free) and Bulldozer XL5000 (contains Creatine and BCAAs) from NRG. Another basic one is CGT-10 from Optimum Nutrition. CLOUT from MAN is also proprietary blend free, but honeslty I didn't like the results much. I think if you can afford one of these, get either Bulldozer XL5000 or Up-Lift. Otherwise just make your own mix.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
One of my favorite items is the stim
Pill in animal
M-stak good stuff...

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
take 1/2 adexaprine 1hr before weights with hemavol pills....you wont regret it, the pumps are painful and the mood and focus from dexaprine are KING

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes oats bcaas and agmatime

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
check out caffeine free RagNOrok Ultra. When we reformulated it some months back we took out all artificial colors and flavors so it's now sweetened with stevia and has a ton of electrolytes and adaptogens to aid your body.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
check out caffeine free RagNOrok Ultra. When we reformulated it some months back we took out all artificial colors and flavors so it's now sweetened with stevia and has a ton of electrolytes and adaptogens to aid your body.
didn't know this was reformulated.

i used the original quite some time ago and had very good results with it. it seemed to come on strong midway through the tub. flavor was good, but very light.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
didn't know this was reformulated.

i used the original quite some time ago and had very good results with it. it seemed to come on strong midway through the tub. flavor was good, but very light.
yeah man, same results and taste, just no coloring or any crap you'll find in most products :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hit me up if you'd like to try some free samples, including two two samples of Maniac, a pre-workout drink. Just PM me your full name and shipping information.

Pink Lemonade Maniac
Fruit Punch Maniac
Lemon RecoverPRO
Red Raspberry RecoverPRO
3z
HGHpro
Motivate
Perform