Erase PRO and Sustain Alpha TD

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by shinivan

Does the transdermal work better than the liqua vade sustain?? I think you guys advertise the oral as more potent than the transdermal sustain in your store. Which one is better at raising test lowering estro and why??? which one shows more effective at building more muscle????

thank you
    I prefer transdermal
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

2. Quote Originally Posted by shinivan

Does the transdermal work better than the liqua vade sustain?? I think you guys advertise the oral as more potent than the transdermal sustain in your store. Which one is better at raising test lowering estro and why??? which one shows more effective at building more muscle????

thank you
    Neither build muscle IMO. It's a great addition to a stack or by itself for libido
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by shinivan View Post

thank you
    One is not better than the other per se, you just would have to try them both to see how they effect you. I like transdermal and do not mind the smell of hassle of application.

It is a nice product to include into every PCT w/ daa, serms, whatever you prefer.

-Matt

4. TD form as well, but I love TD's

5. What are experience now from users claiming last month to start SA/DAA/Erase Pro?

6. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    What are experience now from users claiming last month to start SA/DAA/Erase Pro?
    Feedback should start rolling in any day now.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sustain Alpha
    By Austin118 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-25-2011, 11:05 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-17-2011, 02:15 PM
  3. Sustain Apha or Erase?
    By Boatcop1 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 10-27-2010, 12:17 AM
  4. NEW Sustain Alpha, the BEST Has Become Even BETTER!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 12:08 PM