Erase PRO and Sustain Alpha TD

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that would be great, nice test boosting/AI stack.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i was thinking about using DAA, Erase Pro, and Sustain TD as PCT for andromass.....

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are these okay to stack?
As nobody has used the combination it would be hard to give an answer based on personal experience. I would hazard a guess and say they will be fine.

I think this will be a great pct especially with erase pro in it :)
Thank you. :)

SA TD is a great product also.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As nobody has used the combination it would be hard to give an answer based on personal experience. I would hazard a guess and say they will be fine.

Thank you. :)

SA TD is a great product also.
i think he may be referring to ingredient overlap or something

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i think he may be referring to ingredient overlap or something
Yea, I assumed this. I think he may have to be the guinea pig on this one since nobody has used Erase Pro as part of a stack yet. :)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would imagine that this stack would be pretty effective.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They would be ok to stack....but i personally like R1s idea a little better to go with Erase Pro and DAA or a DAA containing product

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why would you stack them?

DAA + Erase or Free Test is the way to go IMO.

Or if your set on SA or already have it than do DAA + SA

I just dont see the point of combing erase pro with sustain alpha. Why do you want to combine multiple estrogen inhibitors? Your goal should be to improve your T:E ratio, not crush your estrogen.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why would you stack them?

DAA + Erase or Free Test is the way to go IMO.

Or if your set on SA or already have it than do DAA + SA

I just dont see the point of combing erase pro with sustain alpha. Why do you want to combine multiple estrogen inhibitors? Your goal should be to improve your T:E ratio, not crush your estrogen.
I agree with this. Too low of estrogen, despite what brotelligence will say, is detrimental to not only gains, but also health.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with this. Too low of estrogen, despite what brotelligence will say, is detrimental to not only gains, but also health.
This is a pretty interesting interview with regard to estrogen and its benefits

http://fitport.wordpress.com/2010/04/20/marc-interviews-nicole-rogers/

And then theres this - PMID: 15847645

Oestrogen influence on myogenic satellite cells following downhill running in male rats: a preliminary study.

Abstract
AIM: This study examined the effect of oestrogen supplementation in rats on myogenic satellite cell quantities in type I and II muscles following eccentric exercise.

METHODS: Gonad intact adult male rats divided into four groups, oestrogen supplemented (25 mg oestrogen pellet) control (EC), oestrogen supplemented, exercised (EE), sham (no oestrogen) control (SC) and sham, exercised (SE). After 1 week of oestrogen exposure the EE and SE animals performed 90 min of intermittent downhill running (5 min running/2 min rest @-13.5 degrees incline and 17 m min(-1) speed). Seventy-two hours later exercised (EE and SE) and control (EC and SC) animals were killed and blood samples taken and soleus and white (superficial) vastus muscles surgically removed. Histochemical sections of soleus and white vastus muscles were examined for myogenic satellite cell content by use of Pax7 antibody and for neutrophil content by use of haematoxylin and eosin (H and E) staining procedures.

RESULTS: Downhill running resulted in significant elevations in satellite cells and neutrophils detected in both soleus and white vastus muscle samples (P < 0.01). Interestingly, oestrogen supplementation resulted in significantly greater (P < 0.01) post-exercise elevations in satellite cells detected in both soleus and white vastus muscle samples compared with sham (no oestrogen) rats. Increases in neutrophils were significantly (P < 0.05) attenuated in oestrogen supplemented rats relative to sham in soleus but not in white vastus muscles.

CONCLUSIONS: Oestrogen supplementation in male rats may have accentuated the 72 h post-downhill running increase in Pax7 detected myogenic satellite cell number in both soleus and white vastus muscles relative to unsupplemented rats. The mechanisms and physiological consequences of this effect are yet to be determined.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Estrogen in the right amount is great --- I do not believe that topical sustain alpha will impede estrogen to any measurable degree. It is rather weak at blocking estrogen and mostly a "feel good" product from the GABAnergic effects from teh 7,8benzo and awesome blood flow to your shlong from the trans-res + great management of glucose from the trans-res also....

I do not see why it couldn't be stacked.

-Matt

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm actually doing this real soon, DAA (TCF-1), SA, and Erase Pro

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tell me how you like it. are you getting blood? that would be best for PCT IMO. just dont want too much estro block.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Estrogen in the right amount is great --- I do not believe that topical sustain alpha will impede estrogen to any measurable degree. It is rather weak at blocking estrogen and mostly a "feel good" product from the GABAnergic effects from teh 7,8benzo and awesome blood flow to your shlong from the trans-res + great management of glucose from the trans-res also....

-Matt
My thoughts exactly, I wish when I ran SA it was transdermal, the LV did not do much for me at all.

GTB

Awards
I am interested in hearing how that works out for you. I have thought about that combo myself. I am using the TCF-1, Erase now.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tell me how you like it. are you getting blood? that would be best for PCT IMO. just dont want too much estro block.
Always get bloods, just not always a hormone panel but I could...

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am interested in hearing how that works out for you. I have thought about that combo myself. I am using the TCF-1, Erase now.
I'll let you know bud:)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive just decided to do Erase Pro + DAA + Toco 8 for my andromass v3 PCT. ill be taking Anabeta and Lit Up on cycle.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just don't know exactly when I'm running it. Depends on how school is going. May have to wait till may 7 to start but I'm not sure

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ive just decided to do Erase Pro + DAA + Toco 8 for my andromass v3 PCT. ill be taking Anabeta and Lit Up on cycle.
Looking forward to this run, I'm interested in how Anabeta works out on cycle with AM, I can imagine some severe pumps and crazy hunger.

shinivan

Awards
  • Established

-Matt
Does the transdermal work better than the liqua vade sustain?? I think you guys advertise the oral as more potent than the transdermal sustain in your store. Which one is better at raising test lowering estro and why??? which one shows more effective at building more muscle????

thank you

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does the transdermal work better than the liqua vade sustain?? I think you guys advertise the oral as more potent than the transdermal sustain in your store. Which one is better at raising test lowering estro and why??? which one shows more effective at building more muscle????

thank you
I prefer transdermal

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

thank you
Neither build muscle IMO. It's a great addition to a stack or by itself for libido

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established

thank you
One is not better than the other per se, you just would have to try them both to see how they effect you. I like transdermal and do not mind the smell of hassle of application.

It is a nice product to include into every PCT w/ daa, serms, whatever you prefer.

-Matt

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
What are experience now from users claiming last month to start SA/DAA/Erase Pro?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are experience now from users claiming last month to start SA/DAA/Erase Pro?
Feedback should start rolling in any day now.