MST Athlytes better than electrolytes?

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Dose the science they use really make hteir product better than some other electrolyte product?

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Have you tried athlytes yet? I don't think you'd need to ask this question if you had :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Will attest to this!!! Pure magic during the heat

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you tried athlytes yet? I don't think you'd need to ask this question if you had :)
Arrogance/confidence . . . . I like this

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Arrogance/confidence . . . . I like this
hahah oh I didn't mean to seem arrogant, so I apologize if that's the case. The product truly does work extremely well though

TMCCLUNG

TMCCLUNG

Awards
What are electrolytes? Oh yeah. I've been calling them Athlytes now for about a year. Combine Athlytes with Carnage and you've got the ultimate defense against cramps. I ride in 110 degree weather in the summer for a min of an hour at a time. This stuff rocks. I was handing this stuff out like candy on Halloween to fellow group riders last summer. I think I'm going to add Citruvol Ultra to the stack this summer. I've also read that mint helps with exercise in the heat. I may also add Myco Green powder.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hahah oh I didn't mean to seem arrogant, so I apologize if that's the case. The product truly does work extremely well though
Just havin fun . . . nothing wrong with confidence in your product

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
What are electrolytes? Oh yeah. I've been calling them Athlytes now for about a year. Combine Athlytes with Carnage and you've got the ultimate defense against cramps. I ride in 110 degree weather in the summer for a min of an hour at a time. This stuff rocks. I was handing this stuff out like candy on Halloween to fellow group riders last summer. I think I'm going to add Citruvol Ultra to the stack this summer. I've also read that mint helps with exercise in the heat. I may also add Myco Green powder.
Point taken but I already eep cramps away with regular old electrolytes. Might still try this product though.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Point taken but I already eep cramps away with regular old electrolytes. Might still try this product though.
well let's start with your original statement and we will work from there. See, personally I feel like our company is best known and reputable for releasing products that are honest and to the point. When you say something like "does the science they use make it better..." the only answer that can fit is yes, because science is fact. We don't use "our" science like some companies do, we use...science. A product that you receive from MST will always do what it says it will do, because as a company we wouldn't release something unless it did. One of the main reasons that there are not more MST releases as often as some other companies is because they are carefully tested many many times before release and they are tweaked until our owner feels they are 100% perfect by our standards for release. I hope that helped a bit