AndroMass question

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
I bought a bottle of V2 from a buddy of mine. I have been training for 4 years consistently, 6 years overall. I am about to be 22. If i ran this, I would either take Nolva as PCT or Sustain TD + Toco 8 + DAA. Is 22 too young?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I bought a bottle of V2 from a buddy of mine. I have been training for 4 years consistently, 6 years overall. I am about to be 22. If i ran this, I would either take Nolva as PCT or Sustain TD + Toco 8 + DAA. Is 22 too young?
I would say 6 years of consistent training is more then enough time to see what your natural ability to accrue muscle is and get a feel for your genetics etc...

That said -- 22 is young -- I still think you would be fine running ANY AndroSeries product at this point in the game. It will also be the least likely Androgenic product to impede your HPTA and mess with liver enzymes etc....

For PCT --- we have tested the testosterone recovery stack-2 and all testers recovered completely from the stack --- Serms can be harsh on liver, affect mood negatively, increase estrogen in the brain and are not ideal for ALL PCT requirements since different hormones have different mechanism of action and are test based, DHT based, 19nor based etc,,,,

I might only recommend nolva for aromatizing cycles as estrogen levels could linger in higher levels when going into pct.

-Matt

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
I would say 6 years of consistent training is more then enough time to see what your natural ability to accrue muscle is and get a feel for your genetics etc...

That said -- 22 is young -- I still think you would be fine running ANY AndroSeries product at this point in the game. It will also be the least likely Androgenic product to impede your HPTA and mess with liver enzymes etc....

For PCT --- we have tested the testosterone recovery stack-2 and all testers recovered completely from the stack --- Serms can be harsh on liver, affect mood negatively, increase estrogen in the brain and are not ideal for ALL PCT requirements since different hormones have different mechanism of action and are test based, DHT based, 19nor based etc,,,,

I might only recommend nolva for aromatizing cycles as estrogen levels could linger in higher levels when going into pct.

-Matt
thanks for the response. im not worried about my liver. i know the androseries products are the safest PH on the market. I hit puberty late and thats why i am worried. I have taken GH/Test boosters before and have seen decent results. the reason i am worried is because i took superdrol and dbol when i was 16 and 17 when i didnt know crap about anything and im afraid ive F'ed myself up for good. i have a strong sex drive, see gains in the gym, acne...etc so i know my test isnt low. just worried about being infertile and everything.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the response. im not worried about my liver. i know the androseries products are the safest PH on the market. I hit puberty late and thats why i am worried. I have taken GH/Test boosters before and have seen decent results. the reason i am worried is because i took superdrol and dbol when i was 16 and 17 when i didnt know crap about anything and im afraid ive F'ed myself up for good. i have a strong sex drive, see gains in the gym, acne...etc so i know my test isnt low. just worried about being infertile and everything.
Are you worried about the past cycles? I would see a doc if this is the case. As far as a future cycle with the AndroSeries it is your best choice as far as sides. PCT is going to be the most important aspect of recovering a healthy HPTA, if you are worried then make sure this is where you concentrate on proper research before cycling.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It sound slike you have bounced back just fine....sex drive up , making gains etc....Do you have a reason to be hesitant or concerned?
The fertility issue is really no issue as once you cease cycle and run pct everything will normalize.

-Matt

BigKoolWhip

BigKoolWhip

Awards
i guess just future problems down the road that can develop. these havent been out near long enough to test that

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dont mean to steal this thread, but would i see results from 4 weeks of AM v3? i think for PCT, I am going to do SA TD, Toco 8, TCF 1 on OFF days, Lit Up on ON days, + IGF 2

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i guess just future problems down the road that can develop. these havent been out near long enough to test that
These hormones are nothing new per se --- just the way they are being delivered is making them actually useful. DHEA isomers have existed in literature for decades....

From the literature --- they pose no danger from what information we have available to us....these are definitely the safer route when considering hormonal cycling.

-Matt

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dont mean to steal this thread, but would i see results from 4 weeks of AM v3? i think for PCT, I am going to do SA TD, Toco 8, TCF 1 on OFF days, Lit Up on ON days, + IGF 2
R1,

I will say YES --- from seeing someone in person where I live put on 12 lbs in 4 weeks and walk around with his lats flared hahhhah -- that 12 lbs made him feel like a new person apparently!

-Matt

xGenericx

Awards
So I have AMv2, AHv2 , AL v2. and H-Drol. I already have naturally high test ( tested several times between 747-1000) . So would I be able to get the same gains on AH and AM v2 or V2 stacked with v3 as I would with H-Drol? Is it stupid for me to want to do this with that high of natural test?

Marcinator

Marcinator

Awards
It sound slike you have bounced back just fine....sex drive up , making gains etc....Do you have a reason to be hesitant or concerned?
The fertility issue is really no issue as once you cease cycle and run pct everything will normalize.

-Matt
Matt - so basically a male who has no fertility issues naturally, won't be affected after running any of the androseries?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I have AMv2, AHv2 , AL v2. and H-Drol. I already have naturally high test ( tested several times between 747-1000) . So would I be able to get the same gains on AH and AM v2 or V2 stacked with v3 as I would with H-Drol? Is it stupid for me to want to do this with that high of natural test?
It's not stupid, but it's hard to qualify potential gains.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Listen to Matt Porter and Rodja.
These guys lived it already.

xGenericx

Awards
It's not stupid, but it's hard to qualify potential gains.
Thanks. It sounds to me like I would most likely have to take closer to the max dosage to have more noticeable results based off of what I've read. I'm still a few months away before even considering a cycle. It was just the %40 off that got to me. I am still debating whether to Run H-drol bridged into AM V2 + AHv2 or adding in a v3 product. %40 is a great deal. I already have H-drol and the v2 series products on hand,

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. It sounds to me like I would most likely have to take closer to the max dosage to have more noticeable results based off of what I've read. I'm still a few months away before even considering a cycle. It was just the %40 off that got to me. I am still debating whether to Run H-drol bridged into AM V2 + AHv2 or adding in a v3 product. %40 is a great deal. I already have H-drol and the v2 series products on hand,
This is not necessarily true, especially if you've never run a cycle. Ryansm, another PP rep, is a tremendous strength athlete that nearly qualified for the Olympics and he only needs small doses to see large effects. HD is a moderately mild (in terms of sides) anabolic, so it'll take time to really "kick in," but still should produce solid gains at normal dosing.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
U ever run this?

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's funny because AutoKal from this board has VERY low test --- yet is ripped to shreds and holds nice muscle for someone natty..

Given his test level,,,, you'd think he'd be hoarding fat and having a sh!tty looking body, but that is not the case.

He will be doing AH v3 and I expect him to turn into granite.

-Matt